Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 1BTC NO RESERVE.  (Read 14546 times)
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:46:52 AM

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:17:33 AM

WARNING:
bitcoin_bob MIGHT HAVE SCAMMED ME OUT OF SMURF DOLLS
HE SAID HE WOULD SHIP TODAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER OR EVEN NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT
BUYER BEWARE

IF HE WOULD SCAM A SMURF
HE WOULD SCAM A HOUSE TOO

?

Sent from Canada post office this morning, then I went fishing and only just got in. sorry I did not think you would want a proof of posting, you didn't ask for one. If you noted I even left you a good feedback. Its Saturday evening for F sake, the same day I said I would post them......

What is it about these forums and everyone is automatically a scammer.

To be honest I've really just about had it with this place. So little trust in each other, so much back biting, it takes the fun out of the whole concept of bitcoin.

Flavius, seems to be to quick to judge and assumes the worst. Understandable with the Bitcoin 'community' but, he  should really ask...

Flavius PM'd me and said he meant it as a joke.......Maybe I just wasn't laughing.
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:26:48 AM

ok but you have to understand that quite a few people don't get it.......British humour VS american humor. Can you please post publicly that you were joking, I would much appreciate it.

as if the buzz killington image wasnt enough

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
piit79

Activity: 336

Time for Plan ฿

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:21:00 AM

No, it wasn't. Not everybody gets all the references...
piit79

Activity: 336

Time for Plan ฿

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:22:06 AM

(Ah, auctions. Can't edit Smiley ) I for one had no idea what that picture was supposed to mean... Smiley
KSV

Activity: 398

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:24:56 AM

ok but you have to understand that quite a few people don't get it.......British humour VS american humor. Can you please post publicly that you were joking, I would much appreciate it.

completely uncalled for. . .

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:31:32 PM

AUCTION HIGHLIGHTS

WITH ONLY

Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-16+23:59:59GMT

Good luck!
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:40:23 PM

OH and one thing I want to lay to rest- The property does NOT need to be torn down.

Look at the photos, and the condition of the brickwork. It is fine.

But inside has no electric, water, etc. The translation of the German appraisal via google translate made it sound worse.

It needs to be renovated completely inside, basically, a few skips and to rip everything out down to the supporting walls and then start again with fresh gypsum boards/new electric, new windows, new electric and plumbing connection.....

in a pinch you are buying a SHELL. which, means that for all intents and purposes it is apraised at LAND VALUE ONLY and as there is no energy certificate and the property is not habitable at the moment it is sold as seen, IE for land value only.

This is where some confusion has happened, and people like the goat have jumped on the misunderstanding to try and sabotage the auction.

Anyone who is good at renovations would love this house, because it will be a real adventure to make it nice. Anyone with no building skills, honestly, it would cost you more money to hire in teams of builders at German salaries, to renovate it, than what it would cost for you to pick up a ready to go house in the local market. However as a sitting investment, the price will only go up.

I hope that clears things up. I'm going fishing.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:29:57 PM

people like the goat have jumped on the misunderstanding to try and sabotage the auction.

Because you used my name and lied I have to respond when I would have normally waited until the end of the rerun of this auction.

You are not selling a "house" as most people understand the word. It is misleading.

Also the cost of removing even the inside of the "shell" will cost more than what the land is worth. This is something that could not be given away for free.

This is me being honest about your deception. This is not sabotage.

Be honest about things and people will not have to point out your deception/lies. I am known to be a rude cunt on this forum (scammers hate me!) but I am also known for being highly blunt and 100% honest.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
CMMPro

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

Thank god we have white knights such as goat to protect us from these dastardly scams!
You must be some kind of superhero genius to be able to see through these incredibly complex con artist charades.

Lord knows we can't think at all for ourselves...thank you "white knight goat"...from the bottom of our hearts for saving us.  /s
archetyp

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:03:17 AM

25BTC
Burdy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:18:50 AM

people like the goat have jumped on the misunderstanding to try and sabotage the auction.

Because you used my name and lied I have to respond when I would have normally waited until the end of the rerun of this auction.

You are not selling a "house" as most people understand the word. It is misleading.

Also the cost of removing even the inside of the "shell" will cost more than what the land is worth. This is something that could not be given away for free.

This is me being honest about your deception. This is not sabotage.

Be honest about things and people will not have to point out your deception/lies. I am known to be a rude cunt on this forum (scammers hate me!) but I am also known for being highly blunt and 100% honest.

The issue is you are twisting this to make it sound like a scam. You think people don't buy property with abandoned buildings? Do you think someone that is ready and willing to pay for a property doesn't research or know what they are getting into?

Yes this obvious needs work but you saying he is not selling a "house" is out right a lie. You also say how removing the house would cost more than the land is worth yet you don't post anything to backup your claim.

Also with the whole scammers hate me because I am blunt and honest, well you are sabotaging this auction and for what reason? Do you just assume everyone is incapable in making their own purchases?

Like I said, people can read for themselves and if they have any questions they can PM the OP. I think your comments in this thread are not needed and frankly rude.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:59:49 AM

25BTC

LOCKED AND SOLD TO ARCHETYP.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:58:28 AM

25BTC

LOCKED AND SOLD TO ARCHETYP.

Congrats. Both parties please keep us updated.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:45:34 PM

UPDATE

Been in good contact with Archetyp, the high bidder.

We have a contract prepared and John K. Is escrowing the transaction, the funds are currently sitting at 1A7x7uQB4sM5UBz9aoB47JHpTGsTEGvvuf.

This week the contract should be at the notary in Germany ready to do the change of ownership.

Looks like it might have finally happened- a house sold for bitcoin!
Darktongue

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:54:04 PM

This is not "A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people." As the word house isimplying. Basically you are buying the old building the kids play in.  I'm sure plenty of shits happend there.  Best wishes to the buyer
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:00:47 PM

This is not "A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people." As the word house isimplying. Basically you are buying the old building the kids play in.  I'm sure plenty of shits happend there.  Best wishes to the buyer

Well, its a start for some trust anyway. The next property I will be selling will be a habitable house. But if you ever read the discussion threads you would see that some stuff got complicated.

If you dont like the word house, lets say 'property' or 'landed title' call it what you will. Deeds are going to change hands for bitcoin. I think probably for the first time, but I could be wrong.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:33:08 AM

Just to update-

Archetyp has gone AWOL for over 7 days despite repeated emails, even after making escrow to John K.......

John has returned the money, and if nothing is heard from Archytyp by Friday then the bidding will be resumed again.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:07:00 AM

What happened finally?
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 12:06:37 PM