Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Are there any bounty programs?

Hello, yes, look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211763.0

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:56:04 PM

If i’m not wrong you offer a new “Lego”-style platform as an easy way to create online shops,   support for business and wide range of financial opportunities, right?

Something like that. Storiqa is a platform created for buyers and sellers all over the world. Our service offers great opportunities for self-employed entrepreneurs, small-scale manufacturers, family businesses and makers of handmade crafts, including a selection of tools for direct customer feedback, bookkeeping, sales analysis, advertising and promotion, as well as a convenient, user-friendly interface.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Kelta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe?

In view of the consumer demand in the e-commerce field, more and more small and medium companies need the assistance of marketplaces for launching their products to new markets and attracting new clients. The huge volume of the global market stimulates sellers to enter the international platforms. You can find volume of B2C e-commerce markets in our WhitePaper in the "Market overview" https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/TS-white-paper-EN.pdf. Also, approximately 400,000 small businesses still are not trading online, and we are going to support them.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?

We will develop our product and enter to different markets. You can see our Road Map in WhitePaper: https://crowdsale.storiqa.com/static/docs/TS-white-paper-EN.pdf

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

Hello everyone. When will STQ sale start?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:50:58 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one STQ token cost me during the sale?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one STQ token cost me during the sale?
If I'm not mistaken, the cost of one coin will be $0.003.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:55:11 AM

Hello everyone. When will STQ sale start?
It seems you’ve lost in time a little. The sale of tokens began on November 28. It will last until December 28, so don’t forget to buy coins!
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Hello. Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Storiqa platform?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:29 AM

Unfortunately, it’s one more similar project in which the problem of bought reviews is not solved. Bought reviews are the root of many problems as elsewhere, and sellers continue to abuse instead of improving the quality of their products.
Hello. You’ve already tried to work in Storiqa yourself, what do you draw such conclusions? Developers have come up with an effective way to deal with bought reviews with the help of a blockchain.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Hello. You’ve already tried to work in Storiqa yourself, what do you draw such conclusions? Developers have come up with an effective way to deal with bought reviews with the help of a blockchain.
No, I didn’t try to work in Storiqa. And what other conclusion can be made if every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? It means that you can buy as many positive reviews as you want!
spottcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

No, I didn’t try to work in Storiqa. And what other conclusion can be made if every user can make a review about this or that seller on this platform? It means that you can buy as many positive reviews as you want!
Oh, well, you should read a more detailed description of the project first, and then make such statements. By the way, it is clearly written in white paper that only those users who really bought the goods from the seller will be able to leave the reviews. That is why the probability of publishing purchased posts is reduced to zero.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:47:57 AM

Oh, well, you should read a more detailed description of the project first, and then make such statements. By the way, it is clearly written in white paper that only those users who really bought the goods from the seller will be able to leave the reviews. That is why the probability of publishing purchased posts is reduced to zero.
This is interesting as a matter of principle. But how will it be determined that the user really  bought the goods from the seller?
spottcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

This is interesting as a matter of principle. But how will it be determined that the user really  bought the goods from the seller?
This is one of the ways to use blockchain in the Storiqa system. User’s payment for a purchase from a particular seller is recorded in the blockchain, after which the user gets the opportunity to leave a review.
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

It would be nice if the platform experts somehow helped begin to trade to young entrepreneurs. Although, do you think the support service will be able to answer all the arising questions of new users?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:31:50 AM

Hello. There was a point that token holders will have access to numerous metrics in order to track the development of the Storiqa platform. Does anyone know what metrics will be available? Tell me please, it’s very interesting to me)
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that Storiqa will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: