Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

When is the token released on Hitbtc or the other exchanges??

Was the informed on the Telegram, the listing in these exchanges will be in this month of March, but still does not have a correct date. It should be listed after the distribution of the tokens
We are waiting for the addition of a token to Hitbtc. The project was able to collect the maximum amount of funds for the ICO. I hope that many people will want to buy more tokens on the exchange.

When it is listed will the price reach $0.10? If it is in this average I will buy some more tokens. I hope it will be listed in this first half of March.
I think it's possible. In the last round of sales on the ICO, the price of the token was $ 0.10. We are waiting for exchanges.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Hi StoriqaTeam, could you please tell me when I will receive my tokens for the bounty program. I am still waiting and it seems the token distribution has stopped. Please respond to my messages. I supported your ICO and now when its time to get compensated for my efforts its taking forever to get my tokens, even to get a response from you. I understand you guys are very busy but please keep me informed. Thank you and regards,

SalimICo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

How the distribution has stopped and I didnt receive my tokens ?
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

is there any news on exchange launch exact date? i mean its March, we should get an exact date on the exchange listings?

you cant just write in March! show some respect to the investors, please!

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

is there any news on exchange launch exact date? i mean its March, we should get an exact date on the exchange listings?

This is not a fast process, now it is very difficult to get on good exchanges. I think we need to give the team more time.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

The way the market is at the moment I'd prefer to wait to have it listed.
tebessum

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

where is my bounty tokens dont come any token im only waiting but why waiting i dont now

why lock bounty list
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

where is my bounty tokens dont come any token im only waiting but why waiting i dont now

why lock bounty list

As with any ICO they will first distribute tokens to investors.

After this distribution they should start checking out the bounty campaign.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Helloo Dev, when will ICO Token be distributed to investors wallet address?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

why lock bounty list

In the telegram chat, I read that members of the bounties are handed out tokens. Those participants who passed the KYC. I'm really looking forward to the crypto exchange.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

why lock bounty list

In the telegram chat, I read that members of the bounties are handed out tokens. Those participants who passed the KYC. I'm really looking forward to the crypto exchange.

So, is the distribution being for all ? Both for investors and bounty campaign participants?

That way I think that when it was listed on the exchanges, the price should be lower than ICO, since many bounty hunters , they sell at any price Sad
jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

why lock bounty list

So, is the distribution being for all ? Both for investors and bounty campaign participants?

That way I think that when it was listed on the exchanges, the price should be lower than ICO, since many bounty hunters , they sell at any price Sad

The amount of bounty tokens vs ico is minimal and not enough to hurt the market

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Was the informed on the Telegram, the listing in these exchanges will be in this month of March, but still does not have a correct date. It should be listed after the distribution of the tokens
We are waiting for the addition of a token to Hitbtc. The project was able to collect the maximum amount of funds for the ICO. I hope that many people will want to buy more tokens on the exchange.

When it is listed will the price reach $0.10? If it is in this average I will buy some more tokens. I hope it will be listed in this first half of March.
The baba Vanga has already dead, so I am not sure that you will receive a correct answer! So keep calm and wait for listing Wink
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

why lock bounty list

The amount of bounty tokens vs ico is minimal and not enough to hurt the market

Yes, the amount is really scanty and in no way will affect the price of the token in the medium term! But as far as I understand, the bounty program was paid several times less than it should be, since in the chat telegram there are many people who are dissatisfied with the number of tokens received! Therefore, in the first hours of access to the stock exchange, there will be an unambiguous discharge of the token.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Kirky

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

I think it's possible. In the last round of sales on the ICO, the price of the token was $ 0.10. We are waiting for exchanges.
If i was in your place I wouldn't be so confident! I don't know if you noted that all markets experience a profound correction Sad
Kirky

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Hi StoriqaTeam, could you please tell me when I will receive my tokens for the bounty program. I am still waiting and it seems the token distribution has stopped. Please respond to my messages. I supported your ICO and now when its time to get compensated for my efforts its taking forever to get my tokens, even to get a response from you. I understand you guys are very busy but please keep me informed. Thank you and regards,

Did you pass the Know Your Customer procedure? If no, unfortunately you are late because the deadline was 7th of March Embarrassed
Kirky

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

Believe me it isn't the worst behavior. Some devs after ICO's end leave for Maiami Cheesy
So just keep calm and wait Smiley
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Believe me it isn't the worst behavior. Some devs after ICO's end leave for Maiami Cheesy
So just keep calm and wait Smiley

Look at Electroneum, at least with Storiqa we already have our tokens, unless you did not submit KYC by the deadline. Electroneum let the miners make a bunch of money while the investors sat there with there hands tied watching the price dive from $1 to $.025 but even then most investors mqade out positive on ETN

So Storiqa is already doing better in that aspect than other successful ICOs

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
kokoma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

The Storiqa team is very very dodgy. firstly I got a member of the admin begging me for .5 Ethereum which I declined. then I advised them to think about listing on good platforms like binance, bittrex, cryptopia instead of starting up with bad exchange platform like Etherdelta. and boom they blocked and removed me from their chat group..  
Cant wait to dump this dodgy coin As soon as they hit exchanges..
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

The Storiqa team is very very dodgy. firstly I got a member of the admin begging me for .5 Ethereum which I declined. then I advised them to think about listing on good platforms like binance, bittrex, cryptopia instead of starting up with bad exchange platform like Etherdelta. and boom they blocked and removed me from their chat group.. 
Cant wait to dump this dodgy coin As soon as they hit exchanges..

Sadly the admin of the telegram group was not real.. it happens many times in telegram group. They made also the same username with one letter different.. like "l" and "|".. they are just scammers and fake users.. keep eyes open.
Then, as i know, they already are in contact with binance but unfortunately Binance has the vote just one time every month, so maybe we will be in the monthly vote next month.. well, hopefully Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: