Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC?  (Read 3013 times)
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:27:46 PM

It depends on the purpose of usage. If you want to invest in ICO or run your own one or create smart-contracts Ethereum is better because it is created for this purpose. LTC is mostly used for micropayments, because of low commision and also popularity which is also important.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

etherium is the best over litecoin. ive been using etherium for a long time now when i do trade or exchange my token to an exchanger so i can say that eth is the best over ltc and btc and i believe etherium can go a long way that soon it will surpass the value of bitcoin and will be the next bitcoin and will be the future of money.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

GO with Ethereum.
trust that coin.
try to Trade it now to Ethereum before it
reaches to 500$ . so you can have a good start on it.
by the way Ethereum is Stable so no worries in holding that coin

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

Litecoin is very fast if you consider transfer money to anywhere or pay something with it, for sure a good coin that will grow in the future, eth is getting a lot atention due to the several ICO using the smart contracts feature wich make eth something that you should invest as well, but there are better coins as well with more potencial.
Both litcoin and bitcoin are good according to their own because litcoin is very best if you want to transfer your money from you to anywhere or you want to pay to anyone then litcoin is the best for that while etheurm have got a lot of interest because of most ICO using smart contract feature which have change life of ethurem to the best.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:53 PM

Yes, both are tough altcoins. And i'm sure investing in both is a good action that allows us to achieve great value in future. Especially with their current price in weakness, to be a good opportunity.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

I think LTC is better, by 2019 maybe LTC will be worth more than $200
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.
That's a good idea investing in some other cryptocurrencies that are also fastest going price nowadays. I think you should invest in ethereum because it's price in the past days increase and also other altcoins. It is good to invest in ethereum because of its high price, but you must wait for the right time to earn double in investing other cryptocurrencies.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

They are both growing in value.  If you are planning on having a long term investment then is good way to go. ETH is fairly cheap at this moment. It's a good time to buy in. Wink
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

[/quote]

both is good to invest, but you should look both performance if its value is going down or up, But you should focus in other coins to invest like waves it very popular and i think it will bounce high in the future. Expect there will be a coin that will be a dump and a waste.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

Yes, both are tough altcoins. And i'm sure investing in both is a good action that allows us to achieve great value in future. Especially with their current price in weakness, to be a good opportunity.
After bitcoin, in international market ETH is counted on number two. The most better coin among all the altcoins so far. Whereas if LTC is then that is somehow good for investments and trading. But you know there is a problem with them for which there are low chances for the people to invest in them, is the non-rehabilitative nature.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

hi!

yeah you have to invest in that happily. because present eth and ltc has great demand. first you have to take suggestions from your friends and who already has account in ltc and eth. next you have to buy it. eth has great demand present. it giving competition equally to bit coins. so you have to take eth and ltc coins.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

They are both growing in value.  If you are planning on having a long term investment then is good way to go. ETH is fairly cheap at this moment. It's a good time to buy in. Wink
Yes both are good investments eth and ltc. But we have to risks our funds to invest and in ethereum it is the best time to buy. The price of ethereum now is downtrend because of the btc price is high so both has the potential to grow.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:06:39 PM

hi!

We are same that bitcoin is my current cryptocurrency I invest my coin here in bitcoin because i give my full support and full trust that they never failed me or thet never boke my trust to them because we know that bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency tjat know and continuously increasing so that my opinion is i choos litecoin because litecoin is the nwxr cryptocurrency in bitcoin so that litecoin for me.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

ETH is next to bitcoin, so it will be better to invest into ETH and wait for the increase. ETH is a coin with a large fan after bitcoin, and before any other coin grows up to take the place of bitcoin (which I don't think will happen) then we will be looking at ETH. Ltc is okay, but ETH is of more better.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

I personally prefer ETH over LTC, because LTC is living only from the scaling debate, which will have hopefully end soon.

ETH or Vitalik Buterin has all the developers which create decentralized apps via the Ethereum platform. So I think ETH will win the game long term.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:11 PM

I like silver. Pure .9999 silver. Not some fancy token that is painted and has some gizmo and pretending to be a  pure coin.
while it actually comes closer to : https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:53:42 PM

You should not have this believe that ethereum and litecoin is the most fastest growing altcoins in the market currently, if you have that believe you might find it difficult to invest in right coins. Zcash is one of the most price coin in the market and it price is a bit stable and if you desire to invest in any coins outside bitcoin I will recommend zcash to you. Litecoin is good but undervalued for long time and ethereum is prone to fraud attack. If you don't have large heart to manage risk then I will advise you to stay with your investment in bitcoin.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

hi!

ETH here, LTC is just fork of BTC with some changes

ETH is a brand new tech compare to BTC that everyone should take a look at it :p
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

I'd rather to go with ETH than LTC because ETH is getting popular this time with more projects are using ETH for their smart contract platform. LTC is old school coin but ETH is the best compared with LTC in terms of the advantages and the features offered by ETH.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

Yes you should buy ethereum for long term. But you should not buy it in the short term. You should decide that. It looks like it will be worth much more in Litecoin in the future.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄