Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC?  (Read 3013 times)
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

Both coins are old and time-tested, if you draw conclusions from past years, it is better to invest in Ethereum, it will bring more profit than LTC. Although the market is still unpredictable, anything can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zhagedu

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

To what is happenny now in the market i think that you have more chance to make huge profit if you invest in Ethereum compare to Litcoin the difference is clear in the market.Though you can still invest in Litcoin as it has a good future as to Bitcoin and Ethreum.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Yes, you do have to grow to try investing elsewhere, not just in bitcoin. So you can develop your experience and investment knowledge. ETH is the right coin for you to choose as your investment, then you are free to choose which coins to invest. LTC I think now is also a good development. You can keep them in the long run as your investment asset, then you can harvest it, I think it will benefit greatly when you harvest it at the right time.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.
It's on now, I think the best coins to invest.
Guarantees of course no, but not just because these coins occupy a leading position in the market.
Just so no one would buy.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

I think holding both ETH and LTC for long-term is a good idea. Both these are top coins and going to stay there for foreseeable future. LTC may outperform ETH in gains.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

in my opinion both have good potential, but I think if you will invest in both coins should split your funds into 40% LTC and 60% ETH, because I think eth has more potential.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

this is great idea, they are both very good coin, but first wait for the market to get the best position in the market, but these two coins have the potential to earn well, good luck
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

The best long-term investment is bitcoin, but because the price is too high it makes a lot of people switch to altcoin investment, one of them in eth or ltc, including I also have both of these coins, really I am very confident with it, so I invest in eth and this ltc
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Better to invest right now to litecoin and ethereum because we know ethereum snd litecoin is both potential coin and they have chances to earn more profit once the price increase very high. For sure those people who are already invested to this two coin are now earning more money becauss they bought litecoin and ethereum at cheap price.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

I think right now is the best investment is ETH, as it is promising penny and great potential in the future, and the huge popularity of ETH in the market today.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

If you want to invest in the long run and want to get as many as possible, then consider and learn. Both Eth and Ltc are very good altcoins, we all see their potential. You can invest in both.
Investing in more than one coins is only good if you have this much potential and skillset that you can go for managing multiple coins at the very same time. I think of investing in ETH to be a very good option and that it will be much better for you if you remained focus on only one point and that this will also make your job easy. However, if you think you can, then it is a very good thing and will also help you in making more money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

If you want to invest in the long run and want to get as many as possible, then consider and learn. Both Eth and Ltc are very good altcoins, we all see their potential. You can invest in both.
Investing in more than one coins is only good if you have this much potential and skillset that you can go for managing multiple coins at the very same time. I think of investing in ETH to be a very good option and that it will be much better for you if you remained focus on only one point and that this will also make your job easy. However, if you think you can, then it is a very good thing and will also help you in making more money.

If you think you can invest with these two then it would be possible for you to gain a lot of income or the return money which is why it is good to invest first and if it gain you can proceed to holding some coins. This is somewhat fun because the future is always with you not with somedbody else's hands. The wallet that you provide for your investment and all must be safe and stay away from viruses.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

This is the right time to invest cause their token sale is on!
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

You must add both coin to your portofolio. As far as i know for four years in crypto litecoin is the strong altcoin it has a huge community and good development untill today. Ethereum is also still on beta from my perspective. Both coi  still undervalue.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

the right choice I think if you want to invest also in ETH and LTC but I am more interested in ETH coins for the long term,
I am sure the future of eth coins will increase in price because the technology used will be more developed, it will definitely generate a lot of big enough profit later on
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

I prefer btc!
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

hi!
I am using BTC from almost 2 years and now I want to invest in other cryptocurrencies I just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC, just need your suggestion about it.
Yes, you have to invest in Ethereum and Litecoin coins. I also know if these two coins do have a very fast development and can be the best coin after Bitcoin. The price is increasing as time goes by and may someday rival the price of Bitcoin. I advise you to buy both of these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: