Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH & LTC?  (Read 3013 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:55:07 PM

both are solid projects although i like ETH more as most ico are build on it
Yes both are good to invest in Eth and Ltc. Eth is also the best investment as this is most use in ICO project. The price of ethereum now is cheap so I prefer to buy, invest and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike | Crypterium

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

I'd say LTC is a solid option, especially because it's low atm
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:34:57 AM

Definitely if you're planning to buy and hold, Etheruem and Litecoin are two of the most stable coins out in the market.

You may also add the following coins Ripple which is very cheap, Monero and Dash but don't take my word for it. Do your research as well to see if this coins are worth of your investments.

For me this are the coins that have high potentials.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.

That isn’t a bad idea at all. Because looking at the movements of both coins on the charts both in the past till today, i think it did a good job. So i say go and invest. Both coins are pretty good for long term investments if you ask me.
This just me though. Im not a credible source of info. So if you want to be sure.do your own research and get your hands dirty.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:28:26 AM

I think you should invest on ETH. As we all know, ETH has a lot of tokens now a day. the more token created, the ETH amount will certainly increase.
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:41:20 AM

I'm in the same boat as you guys.  My main holdings are in BTC, ETH, and LTC.  I'm mining XMR, GRD, and MUSIC mostly out of interest but for actual investments I agree with you all.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

There are first choice is very better , yes it is a good decision to invest in ETH and LTC. Those are two coin is most of the valuable everybody know that and Coinbase wallet support ETH and LTC. It is no doubt to invest ETH & LTC it can't possible to scam so everybody can invest with it.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:59:38 AM

There are first choice is very better , yes it is a good decision to invest in ETH and LTC. Those are two coin is most of the valuable everybody know that and Coinbase wallet support ETH and LTC. It is no doubt to invest ETH & LTC it can't possible to scam so everybody can invest with it.
Investing on Ethereum is not bad but in Litecoin I have doubt in LTC, because this coin have almost no movement in the market. While Ethereum have a good and healthy in value in the crypto currency society. Moreover Ethereum coin have a large possibility to grow up the price before end of this year and hopefully that it will happen, because we expect a good value of coins this coming Christmas.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:05:48 AM

Both are good but when I asked to choose one, I would definitely choose Ethereum over Litecoin. Ethereum is growing fast and you can assume like it is a bitcoin of 2013.It will definitely catch bitcoin one day.Litecoin is also good to invest.I don't suggest to pick only one but try investing in both of them as both of them are good.So don't have partiality over one.Both are good.Go with it.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:37:57 AM

hi!
i am using BTC from almost 2 years  and now i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies i just want to know is it profitable to invest in ETH and LTC because these are the fastest growing currencies after BTC,just need your suggestion about it.
What are you waiting for? You are just looking for an investment place that you think is good, I think ETH and LTC are good choices.
Good luck
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

hi!

Fastest growing currencies after Bitcoin. This remark is rather controversial to me. I think I do not agree with you, with all due respect. There are several others out there. Ethereum is of course a good buy and investment. Litecoin is not gaining higher grounds as aggressively as it should. ETH is preferable over LTC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ttt111

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:20:03 AM

yes litecoin and eth can invest in
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:23:00 AM

i am personally staying away from ethereum because it is too risky and unpredictable in my opinion. specially now that it has a lot of issues and a big hard fork coming which can break a lot of things.

but i am still investing in Litecoin, it is a good coin in my opinion and it has been very profitable so far. there is a lot of good news coming on and the developer is one of a kind.

also i should mention that if you want quick and big profit then none of these are good. LTC is a good investment with less risk but other altcoins which get pump and dumped these days are high risk but with bigger rewards. you can earn 100% profit in one day for example.

Buying the dip...
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

hi!
Both Ether and litecoin are good coins with huge potential and the technology behind is good. If you are willing to make huge profits, better invest in both coins.

If you will in the future be investing Ethereum Platform ERC20 Tokens, you will then need Ether to make transations and to pay transaction fees, especially if you will be investing in ICOs. I am holding both coins just to be on the safe side.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

This is a great idea to invest on ETH and LTC. Both coins are so potent. Personally, I like to invest on Ethereum. Ethereum is the most potential coin after Bitcoin in crypto world. Ethereum can be your Future. At the end of this year, ETH price will be $1000+. So you can invent on Ethereum.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

yes it is sure investment, it just pass a bad period
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Both coins have a great potential to rise in future so its an smart investment to make by diversifying your funds in both of them and enjoy best profits in near future.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

if i were you i would have waited longer.

ETH seems to be resisting a lot with the fake buy walls the whales are putting up but that also means there won't be any rise anytime soon. it is best to wait and see.

LTC has been keeping the price above 0.01BTC so far and if i see any price below that i would buy, otherwise i would wait and see what happens to LTC too. because i expect a rise but "when" is not clear now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

At this moment LTC is underperformer especially after the last fall (china ban news) for some reasons. My preference is ETH and bitcoin for long term investments until clarity about LTC is there..
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

I would definitely suggest anyone to invest Ethereum but I have some doubts about LTC somehow.

My expectation for ETH for next couple of months is big. Looking forward exponential increas soon.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: