Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

this damn project like his makes me upset and angry

they never publicize where they are doing

I asked at the Telegram gruop and asked for the progress of wordcore but instead was kicked out of their telegram

their social media only updates altcoin which has nothing to do with Wordcore

so I conclude that this project is    SCAM

It's completely absurd to put the word scam in red and coarse.

Besides, you're full of crap. Because Worldcore exists, they have the individual and corporate site. I also have an account with them. They have the card ready. You can recharge your phone prepared with encryption in the Worldcore account. We can put security by voice and soon for face and eye. Everything is true.
And they also exist. So shut up and turn your tongue three times before you say shit!!
It's true that ICO investors would have wanted the token not to drop as low, lower than the ICO price, but hundreds and hundreds of tokens are in the same situation and from every corner of the top 100!

I am an actor of a revolutionary blockchain, not yet made of ICO, but to tell you to have authorizations and the work it takes is a lot of patience. If you think you want to make money quickly with tokens, then you had to withdraw when you already saw a reversal after reaching $0.53.
If you holde for a purpose, then you should not count the time you hold. This can go to 1$ within 1 year, 2 years etc....

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

this damn project like his makes me upset and angry

they never publicize where they are doing

I asked at the Telegram gruop and asked for the progress of wordcore but instead was kicked out of their telegram

their social media only updates altcoin which has nothing to do with Wordcore

so I conclude that this project is    

O yes it is a  You can read about that here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.0

That was a terrible thread started by someone with a post history all about worldcore, obviously with some secret agenda other than being truthful. Why would anyone try that hard to convince people? Think about it.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Very big orders for selling. It seems like devs are selling their tokens right now. Maybe I am mistaken...
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

WORLDCORE's project team has been busy recently, and the price of WRC has fallen in a mess. This is a very bad coin I've ever seen.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

WORLDCORE's project team has been busy recently, and the price of WRC has fallen in a mess. This is a very bad coin I've ever seen.

If WRC is a bad piece because it goes down lower than the ICO, then all projects of all tokens on coinmarketcap are too. Because all the tokens fall very low!!!!! Even the big projects!!!!
You don't know crypto, it's always been like that for years...
Only the rich are patient and do not look over 1 year, but several years of waiting.
In addition WRC brings dividends.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 09:59:16 PM by Highspeed123

If WRC is a bad piece because it goes down lower than the ICO, then all projects of all tokens on coinmarketcap are too. Because all the tokens fall very low!!!!! Even the big projects!!!!
Only the rich are patient and do not look over 1 year, but several years of waiting.

Well said. All this moaning about crashing prices is happening in pretty much every project thread. I don't understand it. Nothing is doing well, the entire market crashed and is still struggling to recover. You can't blame it on individual projects. Alts will do especially bad during this time, as they are the first thing people dump. Hopefully it'll get better later this year
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

WRC price was taking a dive even before the current market dip. The fall from half a dollar to 3 cents leaves much to worry about. The daily trading volume too has been getting thinner and thinner with eavh passing day. At this point in time, Worldcore needs consistent development updates and great marketing.

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:17:20 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 09:27:36 PM by dubignyp

WRC price was taking a dive even before the current market dip. The fall from half a dollar to 3 cents leaves much to worry about. The daily trading volume too has been getting thinner and thinner with eavh passing day. At this point in time, Worldcore needs consistent development updates and great marketing.

Liar!
He started dropping below $0.20 when the BTC had already dropped to $6,000.
And Liar again, because you do not look at the course history between all the tokens and corners and the WRC.

And no crypto is associated with the fundamentals of the blockchain or a start-up etc....
No crypto has any fundamental effect! Only by the average volume of exchanges and the number of people who hold the token in buying holding.

Liar, again and again liar. Because when the BTC and the other cryptos started to drop after having been all up in early January, the WRC also started to reverse at the same time. All without exception. Then stop lying and lying and lying and lying here to say bullshit. What's the point? To make the price even lower? You'll never make it, because only the price is determined by the volume of the exchanges.

Are they all liars here?
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:25:11 PM by dubignyp

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM ORCHESTRATED BY RUSSIAN CRIMINALS You can read about that here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.0

Thanks to your lies I can now block your nickname so I don't have to see your bullshit anymore.
Because Worldcore exists, I have an account and I could exchange BTC crypto on my prepaid card on my way to the store!!
And code by voice is okay.
Exchange crypto purchase for mobile preparation it works!
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:39:03 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:27:42 PM by dubignyp

Are there only people who don't know the life of the crypto?
Anybody ever buy crypto two years ago?
Has anyone learned how it goes in the crypt?

How many people talked bad about BTC before BTC exploded, when it was $200? Full.
You are far behind the first who said such crypto is a scam, while the start-up exists.
It's always been like that. And yet we saw crypto after 4 years, as full in the top 100 that stayed long under $0.001
Cardano since 2014.

The dogecoin crypto her for the joke. And he made the top 50. And yet... It's just that he doesn't have a lot of corners in circulation, so marketcap is getting up faster.
And Worldcore is a small bank start-up. Soon it will become bigger and in the future 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 it will rise.
Who are the kinds of people who get involved in WRC? Real long-term investors or people who just cry and don't know the crypto and tell lies under a kid's spur?

It's been 3 years since I invested myself in crypto, I've often seen this lying behavior and say it's a scam on start-ups that exist. I've seen a lot of them and yet I've still gained more than a million crypto riches, because I've been patient. And every year there are declines between January and March.
Look at the 2014 BTC, I started at the end of the 2014 drop Wink

qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

The WORLDCORE coin project is really zero, and it's so bad that it's really bad. I was deeply disappointed with the team as an investor.
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Dear traders,

We are going to release new version of Worldcore Android App with supported Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets tomorrow.

Developers will also start integration of SafeCharge solution to provide over 30 top-up and payout options, the integration is scheduled to be completed by mid of April.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Dear traders,

We are going to release new version of Worldcore Android App with supported Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets tomorrow.

Developers will also start integration of SafeCharge solution to provide over 30 top-up and payout options, the integration is scheduled to be completed by mid of April.

As you can see the team is working very hard and they are following their roadmap. I can understand that some people are angry because of the drop of the price. But this situation is not just for Worldcore. Look at the market. Nearly all coins and tokens are red. And Worldcore is not an exception
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Dear traders,

As you can see the team is working very hard and they are following their roadmap. I can understand that some people are angry because of the drop of the price. But this situation is not just for Worldcore. Look at the market. Nearly all coins and tokens are red. And Worldcore is not an exception

Too many people cry, because they do not know the crypto and get involved without knowing. They think it's the Worldcore start-up's fault that the price goes down Cheesy
So, that like all crypto since January everything falls in a generalized bear market. And this is because of the volume and the sellers.
And often it has always been that way. Always go even lower to make more fortune. And, should not forget that all ICO finished from December 2017 to February 2018 all prices fell below their ICO price.

They don't know patience. They do not know that by 2019, 2020, 2021 sooner or later it will climb well. But that people are angry not to make a fortune before.

alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Listing on KuCoin will raise the rating very much. Delays with listing on the exchange have now become the standard
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Listing on KuCoin will raise the rating very much. Delays with listing on the exchange have now become the standard

Now the scammers tryes to pump their shitcoin at "well known" dark marketplace YoBit.

I've concluded that you're a psychopath. Like all sick types who always feel like assaulting a person who has in their head. They live in their world. And put all their energy into this person.
Marina Uni you have to go to a psychiatrist.
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:21:28 AM by FintechEU

The latest newsletter has been sent out.

Worldcore press release has also been published on CoinTelegraph today: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/worldcore-launched-more-products-for-blockchain-community
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

WORLDCORE this coin fell to splinters, interested investors can buy a part, if the project said WRC platform to participate in dividends, then this would enhance the value of the coin.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Well said. All this moaning about crashing prices is happening in pretty much every project thread. I don't understand it. Nothing is doing well, the entire market crashed and is still struggling to recover. You can't blame it on individual projects. Alts will do especially bad during this time, as they are the first thing people dump. Hopefully it'll get better later this year
Tell how many WRC tokens stood during the ICO including bonuses for early investors? Why did the WRC tokens fall so low in the market price? I want to buy now WRC tokens advise whether it is worth buying them at the moment while the price is low is a good investment or not?

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 10:16:20 AM by dubignyp

Tell how many WRC tokens stood during the ICO including bonuses for early investors? Why did the WRC tokens fall so low in the market price? I want to buy now WRC tokens advise whether it is worth buying them at the moment while the price is low is a good investment or not?

If the crypto market have finished their descent, it is a bit the price of recovery the 0.03$.
Observe the course and the other crypto. The ETH returned to its initial point more or less when there was the start of the ICO at $0.10 per WRC. (Between $450 and $500 ETH/USD).
There was the pre ICO plus the bonus I think it's at the lowest of the investors before the ICO.
So it's up to you to see, advice for a good management you should not strengthen by putting 100% of what you are able to lose, but put little by little. If your $0.03 WRC is a level for you then put a game. If for you it's not before $0.01 the WRC then you have to wait.

It must be understood that the token is now recognized to the PCI DSS standard regulated by the EU. This means that for large investors it will be even more interesting. Sooner or later this token will mount well, we can not predict when, but with patience.
Full of well mounted front crypto have been well below $0.01 for a long time.
And the worldcore.trade exchange will also help a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: