Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39486 times)
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:22:36 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:54:18 PM by mprep

I can't find a setting that i specified NOT TO BUY  on bad pumps less -17%
And WHY did it states that it is a Bad Pump when it was analyzed in the Channel "Fake Pump&Dump Hunter" as Prepump20.8% and Real Pump 47%
There are only 3 checkboxes to prevent buy on bad pumps, let me copy on of them from manual page, "Risk Limit" section:
Risk Limit Conditions: Group of conditions under which the Bot will not automatically buy. Auto-buy will not occur if at least one of the marked conditions met:
    Dont buy If price changed > X%: If price deviation for the last hour is greater than X%.

If there was 20.8% prepump and you set lower value (17% or what you set there?) then the bot will not buy.
If you want the bot to buy every shit coin just uncheck all checkboxes in "Risk Limit" group and it will not check coins, just buy them all.
Also copy 1 more line from the log which reads like
 == 12:43:22   Pump Signal BTC-QRL AutoStart: TRUE  Delta>13!
In this example QRL was not bought cause it was already 13% raised while I set the option "Dont buy If price changed" to 10%.

do you send a guide to use it? is the premium version a lifetime license? can decide which telegram channel to follow for pumps?
There is only a manual on the site, will make video soon.
Yes the license is lifetime with all updates.
Sure you can use any channel you'd like to but remember it can't read pictures, only text messages for now.

Just installed
- Entered my API details
- Went to my excel sheet to copy and paste a number
- Heard a weird "ding" sound and the BOT popped up. Not sure what happened.
- Noticed the BOT automatically put in a buy order from the number I just copied in my excel sheet, which was completey unrelated to my the currency in the BOT.
- The buy order it put in was 50% above the price.
- Luckily I just installed the free version, which was limited to $20.

So yeah, just cost me $20 to try the free version.

I honestly can't recommend a BOT that upon installing and starting, has features enabled that if you minimize the bot and you're in excel pressing CTRL + C, it will put in a buy order for that number.

First, the bot can not buy numbers, only coins Smiley
Oh wait, first, it will not do anything before you press the START button.
Second, its impossible to raise price of any coin to 50% with 20$ volume. Check ACTUAL price for that buy order.

but still thanks for the note, I will think how to disable such accidents in future.
Really hard to guess someone will install pump bot able to read clipboard, starts it and accidentally immediately copies a text with a coin token name. Oh wait that unlucky person also managed to set +50% buy price!

kokno

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

It's sound interesting. I will wait a little before using it but good job Smiley
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

Those 3 coins is a result of sorting by rel.cap and filtering by Pump Q, in another words they are good "expensive" coins in the dip

Market    Currency    Volume   % Change   Last Price      24Hr High         24Hr Low
 BTC-REP    Augur    1249.291    19.9%    0.00345779    0.00695778    0.00285608    

Snappeer

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

Just installed
- Entered my API details
- Went to my excel sheet to copy and paste a number
- Heard a weird "ding" sound and the BOT popped up. Not sure what happened.
- Noticed the BOT automatically put in a buy order from the number I just copied in my excel sheet, which was completey unrelated to my the currency in the BOT.
- The buy order it put in was 50% above the price.
- Luckily I just installed the free version, which was limited to $20.

So yeah, just cost me $20 to try the free version.

I honestly can't recommend a BOT that upon installing and starting, has features enabled that if you minimize the bot and you're in excel pressing CTRL + C, it will put in a buy order for that number.

First, the bot can not buy numbers, only coins Smiley
Oh wait, first, it will not do anything before you press the START button.
Second, its impossible to raise price of any coin to 50% with 20$ volume. Check ACTUAL price for that buy order.

but still thanks for the note, I will think how to disable such accidents in future.
Really hard to guess someone will install pump bot able to read clipboard, starts it and accidentally immediately copies a text with a coin token name. Oh wait that unlucky person also managed to set +50% buy price!

Oh that's rich of you, making fun of someone who lost $20 because of your faulty software, and then trying to come up with excuses? Your attitude tells me everything I need to know about you.

So let's get this straight, ALL, and I mean ALL settings in your bot were turned off to make a purchase! Yet if the bot is open in the background, it makes a purchase when you press CTRL + C in any other window.

Your bot made a purchase of 50% above the market price. YES 50%! So don't tell me that's not possible!
POWR was 0.00009575 and it put in a buy order with a bid of 0.00014506 for 17 units, which is $20. That's 50% above the market price, and a number that POWR has never even achieved.

And where does that number 0.00014506 come from? My excel sheet! A number that is completely unrelated to POWR.

I simply installed your bot
opened the bot
enter my API details
turned off all the settings that make automatic purchased (because I just wanted to test before I buy)
had it scan for the market POWR
minimized the bot
went to my excel sheet, entered  few numbers and then in one row I copied the number 0.00014506 by pressing CTRL + C, and your bought then automatically made a purchase on the market POWR which it was scanning. It purchased 17 units at a bid of 0.00014506 for a total of $20.

In my excel sheet there was no text of POWR nor did I copy the word POWR. There are only numbers in my excel sheet. So don't tell me I copied some text that contained POWR.

In short:
Your bot when it's running minimized in the background, in it's default settings, automatically puts in a buy order whenever CTRL + C is pressed inside of any program. It will use that copied number to make a buy order of the currently scanned market, even if no coin token name is copied into the clipboard.

So don't BS me with your attitude, and claims that I copied a coin token name and that 50% is not possible.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:25:22 PM by mvgx

Your bot made a purchase of 50% above the market price. YES 50%! So don't tell me that's not possible!
POWR was 0.00009575 and it put in a buy order with a bid of 0.00014506 for 17 units, which is $20. That's 50% above the market price, and a number that POWR has never even achieved.

If someone had actually made a purchase for a price X, that means that the coin had actually achieved the price X.
Looking today'a chart for POWR i think after all you are in profit with PWR cause you bought it at 95 and it was >100 today.
Look your completed orders in bittrex and lets check how much you actually lost (or won?) on PWR.
I made this screenshot for you as example what you should paid attention for: look "actual rate" field which tells you what was the actual rate of your purchase; look "cost" field which tells you how much BTC you spent on buy and earned on sell:

In this example I sold BCC a bit higher than bought, despite that in overall I spent 100 sat. to make this example for you (on commissions).

Also If you really want to ask a question, start with providing complete log which contains every important action the bot actually made. If we look your log we can answer you with 100% accuracy what exactly happened.

Once again:
If you don't push the START button the bot WILL NOT do anything with orders.
If you uncheck autobuy options, the bot WILL NOT buy anything automatically.
If you don't have "POWR" in clipboard, then bot WILL NOT buy POWR (unless you set autobuy autodetected coins, but this case it wouldn't be related to clipboard text).
If you read the log you will see If you actually pushed the START button (by accident or because you haven't read the manual), whether you set up autobuy or not, what was actual price of your buy order.

Your bot made a purchase of 50% above the market price. YES 50%!  0.00014506 for 17 units
In short: No. POWR price has never hit 0.00014506 yet. That's why I can not apologize for the fact not yet happened.

cryptopredict.me

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

your bot seems very interesting, i would know if on telegram channel is possible to add also private paid telegram channel and if your bot can be affected from last bittrex statement about market manipulation and pump groups. I thought about some possible requirements to add on your bot and if possible would like to discuss with you for further developements, can you pm me your telegram?

https://genialseo.com
Best SEO Services from real experts
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

your bot seems very interesting, i would know if on telegram channel is possible to add also private paid telegram channel and if your bot can be affected from last bittrex statement about market manipulation and pump groups. I thought about some possible requirements to add on your bot and if possible would like to discuss with you for further developements, can you pm me your telegram?

1. Yes you can add any channel you have added to your Telegram account. If you don't know channel name, look bot's log, find a message from the channel you want to add followed by the channel name. But the bot can not see private messages sent by Telegram bots or other users.
2. According to the bittrex statement about pump groups we will disable pumps features by default, so that the bot can be used as trading\signals terminal by default. As for pump features, users will be able to turn them on by their own risk.
3. if you have suggestions please email me, you find the email in Settings -> Login page.

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:24:37 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:53:59 PM by mprep

Signals mode with advanced signals detection is added. There is a new way to use the bot: Signals Trading

how I can connect to telegram signals plz??

Here is the answer to your question in the manual: Connect to the Telegram 

New coins autodetection methods and configurable detection parameters In release 2.50.

Coins are being catched frequently, download the bot and enjoy! Even If you aren't gonna buy any coin you can just enjoy how they are being pumped and dumped in real time Smiley
you may also share your detection settings here on this forum if you achieve good results

toxiroxi

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

I am having troubles finding those channels to subscribe to them. Had they disappeared?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:24:01 PM

I am having troubles finding those channels to subscribe to them. Had they disappeared?

I believe you can find them! Channels are still there.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

I am following the thread also try to watch the bot work. the bot makes a good move when the price is down and up and it depends on the price itself and the setting we made. but can I have a requested if for the free version, can you change for $20 to $30-$50 for minimum trading? but if you cannot do this then it is fine. I really like about the detection of the coins and I think the bot make a good work for this.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:11:38 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:51:52 PM by mprep

I am following the thread also try to watch the bot work. the bot makes a good move when the price is down and up and it depends on the price itself and the setting we made. but can I have a requested if for the free version, can you change for $20 to $30-$50

Yes we will raise the limit to 30$ when bittrex increase min. order limit to 100k sat (otherwice there will not be possible to place an order at all soon as BTC gonna raise to the moon).

But don't forget please that we provide fully functional free version so that everyone can test how it works, and If you like it, feel free to thank us by making a BTC transaction Tongue

Bro, thank you for this bot, you are a genius.  Tongue
Unfortunaly since the last update, he make only losses for me Sad
Please do you have a better configuration ? If not, no worry, i continue to check.
Thx !

Hi friend! If you read the description for the latest update, there is the new detection method which parameters need to be adjusted. Need time to get some statictics, If you want to play with parameters feel free to email me your results (I dont expect someone to play for real money, just watching what coins the bot is finding would be enough).

Just set buy price to -10% and autocancel buy order in 10 seconds, and you will have charts with visual mark when the signal was detected without risking money.

cderfv12

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:51:37 PM by mprep

what are the best settings to use?

it was possible to add poloniex?

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

We will start to add new exchanges as soon as we finish couple new ideas for the bot's core, such as pending orders and some TA indicators. Stay tuned! Smiley

Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

We will start to add new exchanges as soon as we finish couple new ideas for the bot's core, such as pending orders and some TA indicators. Stay tuned! Smiley

Hello there,
I do not understand where I'm making mistakes. I buy a telegram signal coming. the process starts and closes after a while and remains the same old balance. When I looked at the BitTrex page, I actually saw that you did not do anything. where is the problem?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:20:38 AM

Hello there,
I do not understand where I'm making mistakes. I buy a telegram signal coming. the process starts and closes after a while and remains the same old balance. When I looked at the BitTrex page, I actually saw that you did not do anything. where is the problem?

Hi friend! Let me guess that you set too low buy price, thats why your buy order remains unfilled and the bot cancels it in a few seconds.
Please check log files in the Log folder to find out what's  going on in details.

Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Hello there,

Hi friend! Let me guess that you set too low buy price, thats why your buy order remains unfilled and the bot cancels it in a few seconds.
Please check log files in the Log folder to find out what's  going on in details.

OK thanks.
Another question. From which group is the incoming signal? Where can I see that?
a signal was very successful but I missed it Sad I want to know which band it is
Juddly01

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

I just wanted to say thank you.

I don't know what all the buttons and gizmos do yet because ... I'm a dirty noob  Cry
But I am really looking forward to applying this great bit of kit and I will figure it out thanks to your guide content.

I'm not rich enough to buy the Pro version yet. But that's why I'm here.
You have clearly put a lot of effort in to this and it is obviously highly sophisticated.
It's very cool of you to make a version available for the slightly below average Joe's.
I've read the entire thread and I am working through the manual now.

I will buy the Pro when I'm richie rich baby... maybe next week!

Ps: Why do I keep failing CAPTCHA's? Am I a Robot?  Cool

Peace on the Blockchain.
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

Nice idea, but i prefer to hold my BTC ...

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:23:46 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:51:23 PM by mprep

Another question. From which group is the incoming signal? Where can I see that?
a signal was very successful but I missed it Sad I want to know which band it is

There is a big caption on top of a market chart with Telegram channel which gave the signal.
If you miss it and close the bot, you can either look log files or read your channels in the Telegram to find out the signal source.

I just wanted to say thank you.

Hi friend! Nice to hear! Smiley good profit!

In the new release 2.57
Pending orders and stops configuration
Buy Stop pending order (for trading on breakdowns)
Buy pending order (for trading in dumps, order doesn't reserve balance until placed on the exchange)
Stop Loss and Trailing Stop improvements (configurable stop loss price, trailing value, take profit prices)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: