Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39454 times)
cderfv12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

In the new release 2.57
Pending orders and stops configuration
Buy Stop pending order (for trading on breakdowns)
Buy pending order (for trading in dumps, order doesn't reserve balance until placed on the exchange)
Stop Loss and Trailing Stop improvements (configurable stop loss price, trailing value, take profit prices)

And other exchange? Poloniex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

Another question. From which group is the incoming signal? Where can I see that?
a signal was very successful but I missed it Sad I want to know which band it is

There is a big caption on top of a market chart with Telegram channel which gave the signal.
If you miss it and close the bot, you can either look log files or read your channels in the Telegram to find out the signal source.

I just wanted to say thank you.

Hi friend! Nice to hear! Smiley good profit!

I am trying to recognize both bot. I'm testing the signal channels as well. but seeing the signal coming from the channel is quite complicated and time consuming. it becomes very easy to write which channel came from the bottom line of the signal. just advice
hunainshahzad

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:55:49 AM

Hello bot creator

I am trying your bot and was playing with stop loss. I went through settings guide on your website but there are many options and i cant understand anything.

Here is the screenshot

http://prntscr.com/hrbsl2

What is the difference between Let Panic Sell drop price to [actual buy] - X% and Auto Panic Sell can drop price to [actual buy] - Z% ??

For example i bought a coin for 100 sats and if i chose option Auto Panic Sell If price drops < [actual buy] - 1% i know when the price hits 98 sats it will activate auto panic sell option and if i chose Auto Panic Sell can drop price to [actual buy] - 5%, it will sell my coin at 95 sats.

But then what is Let Panic Sell drop price to [actual buy] - X% for?? Please guide me about this.

Secondly if you could add interface of selling the coin in steps/targets that would be a great addition. For example i bought 100 coins of 100 sats each. I can input 3 targets that sell 50% of the portfolio at 10% profit, sell 40% at 15% profit and sell the remaining 10% at 20% profit.

This feature along with trailing stop function which your bot already has would do wonders

regards
powercj88

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:36:38 AM

Hi, could you make a Function on this Pump Bot to listen to McAfee's Daily Coin of the Day in his Official Twitter? His Daily Coin Announcement Always makes 100% Pump on every coin that he announced.
His Pump is Absolute so a Bot that will listen to his tweets will be very very useful

Cheers!
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:16:40 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:51:10 PM by mprep

Hi, could you make a Function on this Pump Bot to listen to McAfee's Daily Coin of the Day in his Official Twitter? His Daily Coin Announcement Always makes 100% Pump on every coin that he announced.
His Pump is Absolute so a Bot that will listen to his tweets will be very very useful

Cheers!

Hi! Already working on that! I dont think the bot should read the Twitter, instead we will forward McAfee's Daily Coin to a special Telegram channel where the bot will buy upon it. There are some forwarding solutiions in google but they have too huge delay, we will try to make faster forwarding.

Added:

Here is the experimantal channel where we expect tomorrow McAfee's coin:) (hope he don't read this topic lol)
https://t.me/mcafee_signal

Attention! Big Xmas discount 20% is here!
Enter the code MoonBot2018 in the Moon Bot's Unlock page and get your 20% discount!
Only until 31.12.2017 23:59 GMT. 

harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:16 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 10:04:16 PM by harmanq

I'm testing the bot because it looks interesting. I would recommend an improvement in the interface by adding each pair on a different webbrowser style tab so that they don't pile up, as is currently the case, which makes it impossible to work with several pairs at the same time.

On the other hand, the bot does a great job and it is surprising how quickly it reacts to orders and modifications, much faster than the web interface of the exchange. Congratulations
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

I'm testing the bot because it looks interesting. I would recommend an improvement in the interface by adding each pair on a different webbrowser style tab so that they don't pile up, as is currently the case, which makes it impossible to work with several pairs at the same time.

On the other hand, the bot does a great job and it is surprising how quickly it reacts to orders and modifications, much faster than the web interface of the exchange. Congratulations

Hi friend! Probably you haven't noticed that you may set scrolling charts in the Settings -> UI. I think I will change it to default soon cause many ppl asking the same question:)

marhbollw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

Hi mvgx!

On the GUI, what do these buttons do:
100%  50%  25%  Auto  "+"   ?
Thanks in advance.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:10:04 AM

Hi mvgx!

On the GUI, what do these buttons do:
100%  50%  25%  Auto  "+"   ?
Thanks in advance.

Hi friend! This is market chart scale. + is the cross tool.

harmanq

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

Hi friend! Probably you haven't noticed that you may set scrolling charts in the Settings -> UI. I think I will change it to default soon cause many ppl asking the same question:)

I tried that option and the interface is more functional. Thank you for your help.

I wonder if the interface for manual trading could be improved by allowing multiple purchases/sales on the same currency. Sometimes there is an opportunity to make a profit if several buy/sell options can be made.
I understand that this is a tool to take advantage of pumps, but its speed in interacting with the exchange makes it a great tool for manual trading and boosting this feature would be great. It's an idea  Grin

Sascha88mh

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:17 PM

Great bot!
But what about the new Bittrex guidelines?
Will the account not be blocked if I use such bots?
marhbollw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:45 AM

I am testing the bot for a couple of days now. It's a great software with a lot of functions. Sure there is very much effort in it! I chose some Telegram groups, but always the pump is already done, it is NOT the bot's fault, just simply, when they give us the coin, it is late.. Maybe in the paid groups it is given in time. So, then I just tested Autodetect modes, all three of them. Still usually the pump is catched late, it is maybe because of Bittrex (but I don't know, just guessing) - my idea is, that maybe you (mvgx) could discover that would it be faster with Poloniex or Binance? + My other question: should it detect the rising of big coins? (Volume method is on, as I said earlier, all 3 methods I set). Yesterday it didn't detect the rise of Ripple for example.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

I am testing the bot for a couple of days now. It's a great software with a lot of functions. Sure there is very much effort in it! I chose some Telegram groups, but always the pump is already done, it is NOT the bot's fault, just simply, when they give us the coin, it is late.. Maybe in the paid groups it is given in time. So, then I just tested Autodetect modes, all three of them. Still usually the pump is catched late, it is maybe because of Bittrex (but I don't know, just guessing) - my idea is, that maybe you (mvgx) could discover that would it be faster with Poloniex or Binance? + My other question: should it detect the rising of big coins? (Volume method is on, as I said earlier, all 3 methods I set). Yesterday it didn't detect the rise of Ripple for example.

Hi! There is a big difference in pumps caused by a Telegram channel and natural coin's grow.
In 1st case you are right, sometimes its too late. The bot will show you that there was a prepump and wont buy the coin (pay attention to the Risk Limit settings). So you just wait another signal.
But as for autodetection. there will always be "too late" cause all ,methods, espesially Volumes, will wait for confirmation. You can not detect coin's growing before it actually happened. And yes the Volumes method will work for high cap coins, its designed for it. Pay attention to the "price is hourly high" checkbox and play with other settings.

harmanq

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:05:01 AM

How long does it take to activate the bot from the moment of purchase?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:44:45 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:50:57 PM by mprep

How long does it take to activate the bot from the moment of purchase?

There is automated processing, the system waits for 1 network confirmation.

Best wishes for a pleasant and successful New Year! With the Moon Bot of course Smiley

Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

It is quite interesting that MOST people who are trying the bot and posting in this thread are newbies.

Any plans for supporting mac OSX?

And you have not answered this.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 12:20:56 AM by mvgx

It is quite interesting that MOST people who are trying the bot and posting in this thread are newbies.
I have this topic link in the bot asking to post a review If you like the bot. People may register here just to ask a question or to actually post a review Smiley)

And you have not answered this.
did about 5 times already. Those who can't wait may use Parallels Desktop. There are more interesting features to add to the win version before we start thinking about mac's one. You may read what has been already done in   the versions history page

mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

Sent you a PM
harmanq

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Considering that the focus is on being a bittrex terminal, we would appreciate it if you could enhance the terminal for manual trading so that several purchase orders can be made (pending purchase).
In my case it would be enough if I could leave the pending order, that once executed, the sales order is placed and activated for it stop loss and trailing stop. It would be a very important and value-added feature of the bot, because the ease of use it has and the speed with which it can trade orders gives it an enormous advantage over the bittrex web interface, allowing it to take advantage of opportunities that are otherwise impossible.

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:30:29 AM by mvgx

Considering that the focus is on being a bittrex terminal, we would appreciate it if you could enhance the terminal for manual trading so that several purchase orders can be made (pending purchase).
In my case it would be enough if I could leave the pending order, that once executed, the sales order is placed and activated for it stop loss and trailing stop. It would be a very important and value-added feature of the bot, because the ease of use it has and the speed with which it can trade orders gives it an enormous advantage over the bittrex web interface, allowing it to take advantage of opportunities that are otherwise impossible.

Split orders are not that easy and not only from developer point of view but from user's too. Imagine How are you gonna replace and especially fast cancel them? how are you gonna use the Panic Sell button on multiple sells?
And most important: in case of heavy bittrex lag (which happens regularly) the bot will loose control of this split buy-sell mess because it won't be able to control them by balance. For example If 2 buys and 1 sell are filled (you bough 10+10 coins and sold 10 coins. 10 remains) its equal to just 1 buy filled (you bought 10 coins and sold nothing, 10 remains).

If you are using the bot long enough you coould mention sometime there is a record in the log
Checking If we managed to set the buy order...
This means that the bot has put the order to the bittrex but has not got a reply. So it has no idea If the order was actually accepted or not, and looks for new orders in your account. In case you have 2 orders and both are laggy, there would be no chance to control both.

SO there are many disadvantages; I doubt we will do it in nearest time, we better add new exchange not that laggy Tongue  

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: