Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39454 times)
thechile

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Hi, few groups starting to use images instead of just posting coin name. Any plans or timeline to support this ?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Hi, few groups starting to use images instead of just posting coin name. Any plans or timeline to support this ?

No, its not interesting cause those picture pumps are usually low volume. Just avoid them or try to buy manually: watch channel, fast type the coin in the bot, hit Enter.

Weezy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

2 questions

Anyone know a good list of pumps done on binance?

other question is, will there ever be support for cryptopia, all the major pumps have moved to this exchange now.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

other question is, will there ever be support for cryptopia, all the major pumps have moved to this exchange now.

Well 2 week ago everyone was telling that its yobit where all the pumps moved to , thats why we decided to do binance first Cheesy
this market is changng so fast ...
better to have good exchange working then an unstable pumps holding one.
But will think about yobit and cryptopia

khusama1995

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:05 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:55:00 AM by khusama1995

Hello, I am trying a bot for the first time. I would like to know can i manually input the coin as well without any autodetection (meaning i manually input the coin, but the bot immediately places a buy order and then a sell order as per settings). Also, what is the price to become a premium member and is it one time only. I can't see any option on the website or software regarding procedure to become premium user.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

ATTENTION !  FRAUD SITES !

There are already 2 fraud sites containing malware instead of genuine Moon Bot. Be careful !
cryptopump.pro и crypto-pump.online

Make sure you download the bot from the original site http://cryptopump.info/  !

Dinaline

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

Hey!
I'm a beginner user of your tool.

Can you tell us if ou have a good telegram chan for binance? (easy to use)

Thanks !
khusama1995

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

In future if more exchanges are added, will there be an additional payment be charged?
Also, could anyone vouch for the support provided by the owner. I mean if there is some issue or help required.
Also, once registered, can i run more than one instances of the software (on different computer)
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

I do not think that bot can know the coin name from image with 100% correct.
It is so risk for trading.

MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

When it will Support kucoin & cryptopia ?  Plus Coinexchange.

i will buy pro version when its supported these exchanges.
Also implement feature for JohnMacafee Twitter signal just like Telegram.
i don't know guys you can make something that can detect image too.
marhbollw

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Hi mvgx,

Is this green bar mean loading of API is stuck?
https://imgur.com/a/rjXmT
(and there are no pump detections either)
This is Moonbot for Binance. For Bittrex it works without problem.
How can I solve this? Thx in advance
pekaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Hello, quick question. It’s it pissible for The bot to buy as market? Or for ASK price? My bot did set an buy order 4% under ASK price And then did Get undercutted, so did need to manuelly, set an order for a higher price than needed. Best regards
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:20:02 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:50:34 PM by mprep

Also implement feature for JohnMacafee Twitter signal just like Telegram.
i don't know guys you can make something that can detect image too.

JohnMacafee had scammed ages ago. The channel we made for his signals still working btw but there is no more profit Cheesy https://t.me/mcafee_signal

About pictures: look how the last binance pump was given, this should answer your questions: https://t.me/bigpumpsignal

Hi mvgx,

Is this green bar mean loading of API is stuck?

(and there are no pump detections either)
This is Moonbot for Binance. For Bittrex it works without problem.
How can I solve this? Thx in advance

Its ok on your screen, it means you are using low api load. Carueful when the indicator is going to fill full bar and turns red.

As for detection this depends on market activity only. Couple days ago for example it was signalling CND every 10 minutes

dramesk

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

is there any support channel for this bot if I choose to purchase pro?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Hello, quick question. It’s it pissible for The bot to buy as market? Or for ASK price? My bot did set an buy order 4% under ASK price And then did Get undercutted, so did need to manuelly, set an order for a higher price than needed. Best regards

No we never use Market orders., why? decide yourself what level of risk you gonna take, by adjusting [buy for current ASK price+X%] (right-click this caption to switch from 30-secs old price to current ASK price)

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:22:22 AM by mvgx

is there any support channel for this bot if I choose to purchase pro?

There is tech support Telegram group related to techical issues. General questions like "where do I find 100% profit pump channels"Cheesy ask on the forum.

MR_Expert

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

Is there any Referral Discount ? if i invite my friend to buy it?
harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:50:20 PM by mprep

Hi mvgx.

You have launched the versions 2.83 to 2.87 with the following update:

*    The option to send signals stats to our server has been added. Please go to Settings -> Telegram and turn it on. The bot will send the following info on each bough Telegram signal: Channel name, Coin name, Signal Time, Market price. Using this data we plan to maintain channels rating table.
*    Internal calculation of bot's order volume and price has been changed. One bot's order may relate to many exchange's orders, so completed orders will now have average price and total volume. Orders progress is stored in SQLite database in the data folder.

I have a doubt about this four last versions have same update, please clear me if it is because bug is presented or other cause exist.

By other hand, how will do the channels rating table are available for us if we accept to send signals stats?. I understand that this process is for quality filter over channels, is right?

And my request again, for scalping it is necessary that the terminal allows to place more purchase orders of the same pair. If it is not implemented in the same instance of the application due to the complexity of programming, please allow more than one instance of the application to be launched. This is necessary for using the bot simultaneously in different exchanges without having to use virtualization.

Thanks

Is there any Referral Discount ? if i invite my friend to buy it?

+1. it would be a good idea
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I have a doubt about this four last versions have same update, please clear me if it is because bug is presented or other cause exist.

By other hand, how will do the channels rating table are available for us if we accept to send signals stats?. I understand that this process is for quality filter over channels, is right?

And my request again, for scalping it is necessary that the terminal allows to place more purchase orders of the same pair. If it is not implemented in the same instance of the application due to the complexity of programming, please allow more than one instance of the application to be launched. This is necessary for using the bot simultaneously in different exchanges without having to use virtualization.

Thanks

Hard work to fix newly added DB bug:) Old already filled orders resulted incorrect profit calculation, already fixed.
You can run multiple bots each in its folder. Nultiple orders also in our plans, in the form of a "buy more" button when you already have a sell set.

As for referal system, no, I dont like it. If you really understand how the bot works and find it really good , why not suggest it to a friend? But If you suggest it to earn $$ from him you dont care what the bot is, what is it for and so on, its not interesting.

MR_Expert

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Referral to get discount for friend Purchase. not to give money to any one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: