Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39454 times)
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Hello I've been trying to get the Auto signaling working for Binance and it seems no matter what settings I choose I can't get any detections working.
Everything seems to be turned On, i.e. (start , autodetection, settings, api so on)

Any help?

Everything depends on settings and current market. Default settings still should give signals quite frequently, but Risk Limit conditions (Settings-Main) may prevent from buying some coins, we havent updated this section defaults since bittrex days.

Check carefully what logs says, I bet you find an answer there, If not, email me the logs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KlinkoNator

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Hey thanks for the quick reply however the logs don't reveal anything it just sits at "waiting coin name" , I deleted all the logs and started from scratch with a new API key and no change. Doesn't seem to be doing anything no matter what I do.

thanks
jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

I must admit. I downloaded http://cryptopump.pro/ and I got virus and all my emails was hacked Sad I needed to enable 2FA everywhere even on facebook

I found that bot here

https://prnt.sc/ievuwj

I don't know is it over now. I changed all email passwords and enable 2FA on all emails. Can hacker still get my passwords? He also wanted to change hashflare wallet. Also he wanted to withdraw from bittrex. I had lucky I was sitting in front of my PC so I disabled my account

I was idiot - totaly
harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

It is necessary that in MoonShot strategy the MShotprice parameter can be placed in decimal for example 0.3%. It is applicable in the case of binance where fees are cheap.
Travincal

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Afternoon everyone

I set up the bot to use the signals from a private channel on Telegram.

I added the channel ID @1234567 ect as well as -1001234567

I get the following error
"16:30:48   !!!==== MARKET FOUND BUT CHAT WRONG"

How can I fix this?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:49:44 PM by mprep

I added the channel ID @1234567 ect as well as -1001234567

I get the following error
"16:30:48   !!!==== MARKET FOUND BUT CHAT WRONG"

Hi friend! you add channels by the channel name. Please look in bot's log file named LOG_ADD_2018-02-26.log to see how your channel is named; usually its the caption you can see when open channel's info

It is necessary that in MoonShot strategy the MShotprice parameter can be placed in decimal for example 0.3%. It is applicable in the case of binance where fees are cheap.

The limitation is related to binance API limit; thats why MShotprice  must be grater then 0.5% otherwise the bot might replace orders too fast.

I must admit. I downloaded http://cryptopump.pro/ and I got virus and all my emails was hacked Sad I needed to enable 2FA everywhere even on facebook

I found that bot here

https://prnt.sc/ievuwj

I don't know is it over now. I changed all email passwords and enable 2FA on all emails. Can hacker still get my passwords? He also wanted to change hashflare wallet. Also he wanted to withdraw from bittrex. I had lucky I was sitting in front of my PC so I disabled my account

I was idiot - totaly

Those scammers become ass pain. Despite we put WARNING everywhere including this topic's header, people can download this shit from scam site. Please help us fight them by abuse scam domain and their youtube channel, thanks!

Support: 0 out of 10. No support, way too arrogant and aggressive. Doesn't even speak english.

As for the bot...it's already cracked and its shit. DO NOT BUY IT!

I doubt If you downloaded from scam site too, so aggressive post with no explanation.
If you actually wanted to ask a question then start with the question itself.

As for support, there is tech support Telegram channel for PRO users, you may find the button in the bot's settings page.
Also there is VERY detailed manual in the site, and If you have a question after you actually read it , feel free to ask here in this topic.
Also there is email for general questions not retaled to the lack of patience reading the manual.
(Just an example: someone couple days ago wrote to my personal Telegram contact:
"Mate is it possible for the bot to autodetect the pump every second?"
Woot? really?
There is no support on such questions. If you have such questions, and cant find the answer by yourself, please dont use this bot.
)

Also for those who have no time to configure the bot we have ready-to-go profile working with the Moon Premium Telegram channel. This channel is collection of many paid subscriptions, currently there are about 15, some already trashed cause of bad signals quality.

Read more here: https://moon-bot.com/en/moon-channel

We have created public Moon Bot's chat:

Please read pinned message when you join it.

https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public

bamkmen

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Hi

Im a newbie to moon-bot, here are my questions:

1. I found many people doing pump on coinexchange, why not support it?

2.since bittrex has stopped new user registration , the only choice for me is binance

but as for pump-dump, is there any one doing pump on binance? I didn't see any so I am little doubtful for this...

3. could you give me a download link for modified telegram client? I 've tried download from the link given inside moon-bot client but it went wrong.

many thanks
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:49:24 PM by mprep

Due to today's binance API keys mess bot's registration counters are reseted to let you register new keys.
Its not necessary to change the keys cause Moon Bot keeps them locally on your PC in encrypted file, however, we decided to let our users register new keys to feel more safely,

Also there is black skin, experimental desing for those who working at night (not recomended, better to use a table lamp, but still)

1. I found many people doing pump on coinexchange, why not support it?

Hi friend! Its not only pump bot. thats why we are not going to catch up running away pumpers. We picked the binance cause its really nice exchange to work with (well except today's VIA mess), not cause some half-dead pump groups moved there

Xabiman

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Hi! How do you say to the bot what Telegram channel or channels to detect signals?
Cryptoson

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Hello I've been trying to get the Auto signaling working for Binance and it seems no matter what settings I choose I can't get any detections working.
Everything seems to be turned On, i.e. (start , autodetection, settings, api so on)

Any help?
Hi mate one of the admins Mike helped me out and it worked, all you got to do is change your timezone setting to UTC Coordinated universal time and sync the internet time and it should work.
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Hello Moonbot admin, the zip file from https://moon-bot.com/files/MoonBot.zip is corrupted  , i tried 3 times
thx
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

I am testing the bot for a couple of days now. It's a great software with a lot of functions. Sure there is very much effort in it! I chose some Telegram groups, but always the pump is already done, it is NOT the bot's fault, just simply, when they give us the coin, it is late.. Maybe in the paid groups it is given in time. So, then I just tested Autodetect modes, all three of them. Still usually the pump is catched late, it is maybe because of Bittrex (but I don't know, just guessing) - my idea is, that maybe you (mvgx) could discover that would it be faster with Poloniex or Binance? + My other question: should it detect the rising of big coins? (Volume method is on, as I said earlier, all 3 methods I set). Yesterday it didn't detect the rise of Ripple for example.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:49:01 PM by mprep

Hello Moonbot admin, the zip file from https://moon-bot.com/files/MoonBot.zip is corrupted  , i tried 3 times
thx

Hi friend! Something is wrong with your internet probably, I just tested - the file is ok, it contains the bot itself and 2 .dlls
Also feel free to join our Moon Bot english public group

No one else reported about troubles downloading the bot.

I am testing the bot for a couple of days now. It's a great software with a lot of functions. Sure there is very much effort in it! I chose some Telegram groups, but always the pump is already done, it is NOT the bot's fault, just simply, when they give us the coin, it is late.. Maybe in the paid groups it is given in time. So, then I just tested Autodetect modes, all three of them. Still usually the pump is catched late, it is maybe because of Bittrex (but I don't know, just guessing) - my idea is, that maybe you (mvgx) could discover that would it be faster with Poloniex or Binance? + My other question: should it detect the rising of big coins? (Volume method is on, as I said earlier, all 3 methods I set). Yesterday it didn't detect the rise of Ripple for example.

Hi friend! I would say the bittrex is too laggy and I havent seen good pumps on bittrex since last year (well may be there was 2 half-dead pumps with 3 BTC volume). Most bot's users moved to binance. We keep support bittrex however to work with paid channe's mid-term signals.

As for detection. there are to points to pay attention for:
1. Once again. bittrex is too laggy for autodetection to work good, much better to use it on binance
2. There is new chapter "strategies" on the site, all new features including autodetect is impemented there. We keep "old" autodetection onky for backward compatibility and for producing signals for manual trading

Feel free to join our Moon Bot english public group to get some more info

Cons:
  • High price (0.01 BTC); // For that price need A+ support and pre-instaled strategy.
  • No auto startup (all strategy need start manual); // Software crashs, not all time we can connect remote and restart Moon bot.

Hi friend! Thanks for your review!
As for price, no comments. For those who finds it too high we have fully functional time-unlimited free version.

As for Software crashs, its urgent situation, normally it works weekly non-stop (many users are using the bot for trading our Premium Channel signals, the bot is running on vps (vultr mainly looks the best for this purpose).

If you notice some strange behaivor please contact us in our Moon Bot english public group https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public
Please also include full log which you find in the log folder.
If the bot really crashes then we ask you to go to Settings. Advanced tab, turn on "Extended debug mode" and move "log level" slider to position 5. This will produce as much information in log as possible.

New in version 3.24: USDT pairs support! (Only in PRO version)

VastoLorde

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Hey guys

I have been using Moonbot for 2 months now and very intensively. I also did statistics for my trades with different options etc. And heres what I found.

Those are just my opinions. I can be wrong.

What I think would be great for AutoDetection:

1. If the size of buy order for AutoDetection was solid. Now it changes depending on your total BTC.

2. If you could set lower trailing than 1% for AutoDetection.

3. If you could set option to instantly sell for bid price/market price if the trailing says so for AutoDetection.

4. If you could set to instantly sell for bid price/market price on every AutoDetection and Strategy except "pump" then It would probably be possible to make 2x the profits.

VolumesDetection is nice and simple. With good settings it yields 3-4% of initial buy.

Next to Strategies:

1. It would be great if you also added delay for Trailing (UseTrailing) as you did for StopLoss.

2. DropsDetection Strategy - cool unless the coin goes down more then your Drop price.  From -3 to 5% of initial buy daily. Probably could use more settings.

3. WallsDetection very good strategy. If set right then it activates 0-3 times daily. Pretty much safest option for trading. 3% of initial buy daily.

4. PumpDetection works as the name implies. Didnt use it much because it was rare to happen, but when happened it was big.

5. BTCMoonShotBTC just yeah. They knew why they named it MoonShot.

6. Volumes and Volumes lite. I never made more then 1% with those. Very hard to set up since the market is as changing as it is.

7. Waves never activated for me.

8. Aand Delta. Its fun with "kamikaze" settings. Watching it go up and down in seconds is as addictive as slot machines. Also this is a Strategy with great potential.

When put on automatic buying it can yield 10 or more % hourly. Or it can go the wrong way and make a -10% hourly.

But I found out that combination of Delta strategy with manual buying is very rewarding.

MoonBot has the biggest potential of them all. Its just that setting it up is hard. But when done right its very rewarding. Nearly unbelievably rewarding.

And the best thing? Since its for short trades it wont hold your coins for half a year or longer if the martet goes down.

If you got enough money buy it and trade only through it. As I see it its becoming a standalone trading platform mostly for short trading.

My thanks to creators  Cheesy

ps: im trading on binance

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

Hey guys

I have been using Moonbot for 2 months now and very intensively. I also did statistics for my trades with different options etc. And heres what I found.

Those are just my opinions. I can be wrong.

Wow friend this review made us really happy! Much thanks for your time spent to write this! You know many people prefer to make money silently Smiley

As for adjusting the AutoDetection settings, since we started to move to Strategies we havent updated this section. Almost everything you wrote about AutoDetection can be done in appropriate strategy.
What I did not understand is what do you mean by "instantly sell for bid price/market price on every AutoDetection and Strategy"? right after you bought a coin there is 99% chance that bid price is lower then buy order's price (cause you bough it for ask price in most cases). Even in super fast flash pumps you should wait lets say 1 second for the price to raise.

VastoLorde

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:37:43 AM by VastoLorde

For automatic trading in some strategies I use this formula for greater gains instead of TakeProfit, its more risky but with certain settings the risks are mitigated:

Strategy buys coin >> trailing and stoploss is on>> trailing gives command to panic sell, panic sell tries to sell for LIMIT ASK. Which takes too much time to actualy sell.

The price on coin moves like this:

0 -> 0,5-> 1,6 -> less then 1,6 by some amount -> trailing gives command for panic sell -> panic sell tries to sell for LIMIT ASK while the price of coin is still droping. Sometimes it sells for good price and sometimes it takes too much time while the coin goes back to 0 or lower.

I would propose a toggle option or something that allows panic sell to instantly sell for price like market price  -5%(adjustable). That would instantly sell the order for highest actual bid price.

I know that panic sell looks at both ask and bid while setting the price for sell but its still slower then instantly selling for market price - some%.

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

For automatic trading in some strategies I use this formula for greater gains instead of TakeProfit, its more risky but with certain settings the risks are mitigated:

Strategy buys coin >> trailing and stoploss is on>> trailing gives command to panic sell, panic sell tries to sell for LIMIT ASK. Which takes too much time to actualy sell.

The price on coin moves like this:

0 -> 0,5-> 1,6 -> less then 1,6 by some amount -> trailing gives command for panic sell -> panic sell tries to sell for LIMIT ASK

Got it. You may use high spread settings (like -5%, possible to adjust in strategies settings) this will act like market sell

VastoLorde

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Bless you good dev.

If anyone says that the support for Moon Bot is not good then they must crazy.

mmnewlife

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

I'm just installing this bot today.  I am familiar with 3Commas and Profit Trailer, but this is very different.  The price at .1BTC is higher than I had hoped.  However the demo version lets you trade up to $40 at a time.  If I use the bot properly, this should pay for the Pro Upgrade.  I am looking forward to finding out.

The Website is helpful as well as the Telegram group.  I hope to have some better feedback soon, but I wanted to let folks know that this is legit.  Don't let the grammar fool you.  The developer has spent some time and love on this tool.  I will be back with an update on %'s soon.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:48:40 PM by mprep

Hey,

just to get sure before i test that:

If i check "dont buy these coins" the bot will not (touch or) sell them, when i start the bot up, right?

Thank u

Yes friend thats correct. Its coins blacklist

Don't let the grammar fool you.  The developer has spent some time and love on this tool.  I will be back with an update on %'s soon.

Hi friend! thanks for review! No doubts we did some grammar mistakes, feel free to point out, you can use the email which you find in the bot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: