Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 03:55:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money can buy happiness?  (Read 2968 times)
ye..baby

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.
Samboo

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

Happiness is a perception, but money surely makes you feel better.
yoseph

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:59:28 PM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Yes and a big yes money can buy happiness, I have never seen Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg never looking sad in their pictures, they are always happy smiling and waving, if that doesn't buy happiness, i really don't know what else can though. There is no more problem you can't solve with money.Even you can buy love with money.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killualluka

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:13:51 PM

"money doesn?t just buy you a better life, better food, better cars, better pussy, it also makes you a better person."-Jordan Belfort
money can and DOES buy happiness
tdrinker

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

I don't think money is equal to happiness but I think that for most people, more money is one thing that would lead to greater happiness.

sammyp

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

money may buy happiness but whatever happiness it buys you, that happiness can never be compared to that which comes from within us. After all there are poor people who are happier than the rich.

Jannn

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

If we based on Science, YES , we can buy happiness using our money but the happiness that we feel on that process is for short term only.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Cling18

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

I really think that money can't buy somethings. Money is essential for us to live, however, there are things that money can't buy like happiness, love, family, honor, respect, loyalty and a lot more. Happiness is subjective, some people are happy with just having physical things, some are happy if they are with their loved ones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
jesselivermore

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:05:50 AM

Money can not buy emotions, but it can buy things that can give us these emotions. And money ... Lately I've been working so hard that a large amount on a bank account does not bring satisfaction ... Tomorrow we are trying to launch our ICO, I hope that this will pay off my fatigue))

QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:10:04 AM

I think it depends for what was spent. Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness is that he don't spend it right, and true happiness starts with simple things, but why do we always think how to earn more money, because we man is never satisfied with what we have.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:40:38 AM

Money can not buy emotions, but it can buy things that can give us these emotions.

Emotions in most of the cases depend upon the mood of a person. If a person is starving or under extreme financial stress, we could imagine under what sort of emotions he will be living. But these emotions can be cleared, if someone helps this individual monetarily, thereby reliving the stress in his mind. So I would say that even emotions can be purchased with money.

duke944

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

Money can not buy emotions, but it can buy things that can give us these emotions.

Emotions in most of the cases depend upon the mood of a person. If a person is starving or under extreme financial stress, we could imagine under what sort of emotions he will be living. But these emotions can be cleared, if someone helps this individual monetarily, thereby reliving the stress in his mind. So I would say that even emotions can be purchased with money.

By the way, do not forget about the chemical ways of changing the mood, which are accessible precisely with the help of the money
Pancho95

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:22:02 AM

No it can not. It is nice to have a lot of cash but it only matters if there is someone to spend it with. Hapiness is defined as the situation when we are alone in our bed. We would like someone there every night regardless if it was bad or good day. You can only buy that with your soul.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
MMS2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

I don’t agree because money is not that all through which we can buy everything. There are so many things which we received without money. Happiness is not that much cheap which can buy through money. Happiness will automatically come to you just help other peoples just make a smile on other lips you will feel happiness.

Ereun

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:36 AM

Thinking of money everything is so wrong, not all happiness is born with money
Having a lot of money tends to feel he's the richest
Being happy is simple enough to be grateful for what we have

KARMA™  ▐   TOKEN SALE Oct 21st
tsinelas

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

Yes, it could. Money can buy us happiness. Poverty does not. Though, it is not always money who can give us the happiness we need. But are there anyone poor happy?

Sithara007

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

I don’t agree because money is not that all through which we can buy everything. There are so many things which we received without money. Happiness is not that much cheap which can buy through money. Happiness will automatically come to you just help other peoples just make a smile on other lips you will feel happiness.

I have already made a post about this. It is just a myth that money can't buy anything. In the modern world, money can get you anything you want, including love and loyalty. There may be 0.001% of the things which you can't buy using your money. But you can easily replace these things.

stelian26

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

Happiness can never be bought for money. But with money you will live much better than without them - this is a fact.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

Of course not, not everything can be bought with money including happiness.
money is just a means of payment that is used to buy our life needs, while happiness is a condition where we feel happy, happy and relaxed with someone, our family or even happy with solitude.

fadhilz123

Activity: 42

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:19:43 AM

no, money cant buy anything.. happiness is diffrent
many people in the world have much money but,that not guarantee he is happy

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:26:05 AM

Well, I think money can buy happiness, because you would be able to do anything you wish with that money, if you have a hobby like gaming you can get new and the latest gaming equipments and things like this. Just my opinion, but still there are a few things that money can't buy so i would say money can buy happiness but not everything
jiamileshuai

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

I don't think so. It is right that money can buy anything or we can do anything if we have money, but not happiness. Happiness is a physiological conditions. It is the emotional condition of human beings. How ever, the emotional condition can be influenced by the financial conditions. When we have financial problems, it may affects to our feeling. It may disturb our happiness.

Pretty Boy

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:57:59 AM

Of course happiness can be bought by money, for example when you love something that you want to have and the only way to have it is to buy it and pay using money. But this thing does not pertain on persons, you should not buy someone or anyone.

elllee

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:43 AM

Yes yes yes money can buy happiness.You can use it to help other people especially with financial problems and helping others feel good.
mklost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

No money cant buy happiness but helps to get things to intent to be more happy.
kissme09

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Money never buys what you say is happiness but to maintain the happiness you have, at least have money. It's a little rough but in fact it's like you have money to buy everything for your life when your life is full then you are comfortable you feel your life is happy
mari@Nnarosy19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:05 AM

not completely but some some may give happiness. human relations not related for money it based on our feelings and emotions and our relations. and some things and stuff buy with money so it gives us more happiness.  money not brings complete happiness .
Spice-time

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

If someone believes that happiness in money, then it is for individual human happiness.
But the money has come to an end. You can't buy friends. But as a man in this life can do without reliable friends, when in a pinch you can access them for support
Almat

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

It can't buy happiness per se, but having more money typically means having more resources to pursue happiness. If you're working 12 hours a day for just enough money to put enough food on the table, then you're not going to have the luxury of engaging your passions. As they say, I would rather cry in my Lambo.
BitM4NIAC

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

The problem is that each person is different in his perception of what is happiness. For one is family, relationships, health or luxurious cars. But definitely you will not really buy anything for money.
MONEY GIVES YOU FREEDOM!!!!
Joni01

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

I think money can fulfill your need,but it can not buy your happiness.
kodes88

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

Yes and a big yes money can buy happiness, I have never seen Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg never looking sad in their pictures, they are always happy smiling and waving, if that doesn't buy happiness, i really don't know what else can though. There is no more problem you can't solve with money.Even you can buy love with money.
Do you doubt how rich Chester Bennington is? Do you know how he died? He committed suicide, he was found to be suicide. He did it for being unhappy, he must have done it because he was stressed. If indeed money can solve all the problems, then I'm sure there will never be a case of suicide.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
TUs77777

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Money is a tool for getting harmony happiness and well-being, money alone does not nothing does not mean they need to be able to use for the benefit of yourself, otherwise you become a slave to them. Roll Eyes

Give me your BTC 1KzRTzPY1pEj2ecrU2zR4Sr8qS3pHWZuJW
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

Money can impact on the well-being of people and their social life. They can greatly simplify life and make it comfortable. But they can not fill our soul with wealth. Or they can, but it depends on your intellect
Jamie_K213

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

Money can only buy things. Money can't buy happiness.
Sometimes we think that things give us happiness but it is a great illusion. Things can't give us happiness. The real happiness is always an inside job. If your mind is sweet, you will find joy everywhere and if your mind is bitter nothing or nobody can give you happiness. So happiness depends on your mental attitude.
Douglasyukanov

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

certainly not, happy can not be measured from the amount of money we have, money can not buy happiness.
happy is the condition where we feel a happiness over a thing or success in reaching a goal, happily created not because purchased by money.
many people who have a lot of money but unhappy life, he can successfully accumulate wealth but can not be happy because away from family, do not even have time to gather with his family, there are also people who have a lot of money but not healthy, have a disease that can not cured despite a lot of money.

KodeStr

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

* Goes into philosophical mode *

Money = Material Items
Material Items = Happiness
Happiness != Money
Wishcoin.IO

The ground-breaking charitable altcoin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

No, money is a necessity for daily life, lack of money can block happiness to an extent but money does not buy happiness. Numerous studies have shown that beyond a certain point, money has no effect, then there's old fashioned Maslow's hierarchy of needs backing that up. I believe that a balanced life, family, friends, charity, lead to contentment, enjoy the small things, don't chase money.

http://twitter.com/wishcoinio
http://wishcoin.io
acener

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

Happiness is subjective, other people can be happy with just having a lot of money. However, there are people that can't be happy with just money. There's a lot of other sources of happiness, it could be love, family, or friends. And, money can't buy all of it. Money is essential for us to live, however, happiness can't be bought with money.

shinchan123

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

It's true because there are a lot of people who live a simple life with their family yet they are living happily. Happiness can come from many things because happiness is subjective. You can be happy with the things that you have, or be happy with your loved ones.

SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

Money is a very necessary medium used in exchanging for your needs and wants. Now, money can be spent according to what you want to buy for example a new phone. In buying that new phone you become happy because you got what you wanted. Money is a simple thing that can make people happy when they spend it responsibly because of the satisfying feeling of finally getting something you long for after you saved up for it.

Michaelsch

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

I think if you really believe that there is only one thing that could make you happy and it is money, that it's true and money can buy happiness...because the most powerful thing in our life it's our mind.
ajiejot

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

This is the most weird question I encountered always in my life. They always saying that money can't buy happiness, but money can. If they can't then they can give their money to me. Be practical, specially this generation, you can't live or you can't survive without money. Money is so important nowadays.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
RoooooR

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

On a deep context i think no, But the reality is it can. Sad thing but for the majority of people here this really works for them. But some of them especially those who are born in the rural place i think they have a different interpretation about life and happiness. The thing is this one's case to case.

COVESTING

SPACE
Presale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

oktoviand

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:09:57 AM

I think that happiness can't be bought with money because happy is not bought but sought
Sithara007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:32:31 AM

On a deep context i think no, But the reality is it can. Sad thing but for the majority of people here this really works for them. But some of them especially those who are born in the rural place i think they have a different interpretation about life and happiness. The thing is this one's case to case.

Even in the rural areas, being rich matters a lot. I was originally from a rural area, although for the past many decades I am living in a metropolitan city. I visit my village once or twice every year. I would even say that being rich gets you more favors in the rural areas, as the general population in these areas are not as rich as they are in the cities.

eugeneeugene21

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:56:03 AM

In addition to the freedom, and all the other known benefits that give money, there's something else. Happiness,or unhappiness, as such, lives of each person in his head.And in fact, everyone decides to be happy or not. Happiness is to be at peace with himself. And this will help to understand good ( and therefore expensive) psychotherapist. So I would say definitely buy happiness money CAN! Wink
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:42 AM

I think happiness comes from within, but I think money can be a tool to help you discover what gives you true happiness. So let's say you want to change the world and help the poor. With money you can for example start your own charity and help out the poor, in this case money can be a tool.
Erelas

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:27:57 AM

Heh, anyone been playing Vilization VI lately and seen this from Helen Gurley Brown :

Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.

I would personally not mind being happily comfortably miserable Tongue.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Yumi027

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

Real happiness can not be bought with money. Just be satisfied with what you have and you will find true happiness.
boniii

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

If some 1 saying money can buy happiness its just fake news, you can buy fake hapiness from money not real hapiness
zjr_006s

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

However,for example now,money can bring me happiness,because I need money.

My adress
1JgP3j2LWK6E5ebH3wvWRRNgYY5ootoko3
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

Even in the rural areas, being rich matters a lot. I was originally from a rural area, although for the past many decades I am living in a metropolitan city. I visit my village once or twice every year. I would even say that being rich gets you more favors in the rural areas, as the general population in these areas are not as rich as they are in the cities.

I am also from the countryside and it seems to me that more money is more important there than in a big city, since in the village there are very few ways to earn money to make your life comfortable and happy.

juanmarcus

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Some people may say YES! but not all, The thing is  for me it depends for example if those people who have been poor for a their whole life then they become rich and that's what makes them happy, But for other who are rich in the first place do you think they still be happy? I don't think so...
zack21

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

Yea i think it depends sometimes it can buy happiness and sometime it not but if we see outwardly money can do everything and its the requested thing of having any thing because we can not pass a single day without it.
skillink

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

I think money can buy happiness, but not all happiness can be bought with the money. An example is like meeting up with family, old friends, and people we care about. It can not be bought with money. But money can support our happiness

nindyaayu88

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

hell yes.. with money we can happy, without money we cant happy
felicegabis

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:47:01 PM

Sure money can make you happy in terms of material things but there are some things that money can't buy like love and respect.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:52:28 PM

I have seen many rich people committing suicides, so when you think of it, they have the money and the fame, we can say it as they have it all. But still those people end up killing themselves. So we can't say that money can buy happiness. But I do believe that happiness or laughter is the best medicine. It's just how will get to your happiness. Will you choose to be rich and famous or to work your way to your happiness.

riyad

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

I think maybe not.Happiness depends on every people mind.
Nikola95

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

People who don't have money probably think it can bring happines. Of course money is important part of life in this modern society, but not crucial. And who have money, have lot of other problems with it. So everything depends of perspective you look.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

In my own perspective in life, money does not but happiness at all. Yes it can give you what you want and what you need. If you have money then you can buy many things like luxurious car, house and lot and many other things. But the point is the money you have right now, you earned it through your hard works so it means that your hard works is the real key to your happiness.

Ni-in

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

I've been around with and without money.
There is happyness and movie-happyness,
you have to build it yourself and not befall to unhappyness.
Hanging around with my retriever, makes me a happy man, having a good bicycleride and watch the sun grow over the day also.(no money here)

Having all the toubles for not having money made me very unhappy.

Williamsss

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Yes money can get physical happiness but real happy need psychological happiness

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
valisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

in my opinion, Currently, money is the source of someone's motivation to do anything. Working to earn large sums of money, using superstitious means, to marry off children or wealthy people despite the difference in age is a way that is still widely used by our society today.

SLVR   _   THE FIRST Digital Token Supported by REAL SILVER   _   SLVR
[ WHITEPAPER ]  --  SLACK  --  [ TECHPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ritocan001

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

Mostly but not at all. We can be happy in a simple way without the presence of money. Imagine of putting effort in someone by saying good morning or saying thank you or saying I appreciate you or saying I'm proud of you. Money can corrupt person. Money is the root of all evil, they said.
burong1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

Money can't buy happiness ,just like love u cannot buy it using money ..

TheGreat03

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

No, Money can't buy happiness you may have money but if ur family is broken ur money is useless, you may have money but have many enemies what good it is, money can't buy peace of mind and true happiness.
ryunita

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:19:20 AM

it is relative I think
no always, because it depends on the situation.
but for me, when we have enough money and we can use it with people that make us happy, it will be better.
because, money can be useless if you do not know how to use or spend it
Jovl

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

Money can buy happiness but it is merely a simple or temporary pleasure,like buying what we want using money can give us a short happiness.But real happiness is merely a choice and is not depend on what we have,or what's happening around us,it is something from with in which money can't buy:love,peace,hope and faith.
Xising

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:55 AM

Yes, I think money can buy happiness. As simple as buying a bar of chocolate and eating it can make one person happy. Buying a super expensive car and driving it to show off to your friends can make you happy. But still there are some types of happiness that money can't buy. What if someone's happiness is to be spend time with someone who already passed on? You get the point.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Yessha

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:38:08 AM

Money cannot buy happiness however by means of money you can make others happy.  Lets say you have money, you can buy what you want but your alone, are you happy? Same goes if you have family but without money to buy the needs of your family, are you happy? Of corse not! Its not literally money that buy happiness. Its just a means and a way to make our life better and to buy the needs of our family that makes us happy😊
bitcryptocoiner

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

Money can buy happiness I strongly agreed with that But it can't buy JOY. it can buy House but it can't buy HOME. It can buy Girl/Boy as a partner for life but it can't buy FAMILY. Money can buy happiness in terms of WANTS and needs if you buy something you really want, if you buy foods you really want to eat, if you go somewhere you really want to go You will felt happiness.
Andrianla

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

money can buy happiness but only momentary happiness, which can not buy real happiness.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Tynovten_

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

Money is not everything but to get something we need money. Some are able to be happy with money but they cannot feel the ultimate happiness. Have you ever heard the story of Khadija Ra, wife of Muhammad SAW. She is a very rich widow who wants to marry the prophet Muhammad SAW. Khadijah at once helped Muhammad SAW in material to support the da'wah of Muhammad SAW. Until the end of her life, she didn't had any wealth anymore, that she can't bought milk for Fatimah Ra, her daughter. But she still smiled, she remained happy until the end of her life with her beloved husband Muhammad SAW.

coolcoinz

Activity: 462

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:43:10 AM

When you're sad money can really change everything. You can use it to buy things you've always want it or just buy drugs that will take your money off the problems that you're facing. So literally money can buy happiness, even if it's just artificially induced or short term.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
turmidi

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

Not all happiness depends on money although it is such a condition of lives. The real happiness is on our soul and heart. However, some people may put money such their a tool to get the happiness. Because by money, people are able to do and buy anything that will make them happy. In fact, although money can buy happiness, we should earn it. We still need it much for living.   

QpeepBounties

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

No way, but we must acknowledge that it can however buy a lot of other useful things...
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

Many people think that with any money we can buy, I have to say that not everything we can buy with money, for example is happy, age, health, family, friends and many more. Using money for social things will make money useless and can make us happy.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
sarah7912

The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

never but happiness is about having family,friends,love and dream

[ ICO Athena - http://athenacoin.io ]
ichsan ardi

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

agreed.. maybe one reason to be happy is have a lot of money.. but money cant really buy happines.
kaena555

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

agreed.. maybe one reason to be happy is have a lot of money.. but money cant really buy happines.

And I do not agree. Now I have little money and I feel unhappy. It seems to me that if I have money, I can surround myself with things. which will bring me joy and happiness, and my life will be much easier
Pompa

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

Im sorry but I do not agree that happiness we can buy,happiness is true to your love ones or your family.all people we can't buy happiness

jherz

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:03 AM

Maybe for a while money can give you happiness it cansatified you but still your self will look for something best again if will not end while we are living.

tigerlook

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

Not at all. Money can buy happiness in terms of wants and needs, simple as that, but if you will think the true meaning of happiness it is all about the people we love. There are many rich people, they can buy anything they want, but it doesn't mean that they are happy every minute's and every hour's of their lives. I'm not rich like them, but for me, I know that I'm lucky because I have my family that always there for me and love me very much. The true meaning of happiness is when you are contented on what you have in your life.
eann014

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

money may buy happiness but whatever happiness it buys you, that happiness can never be compared to that which comes from within us. After all there are poor people who are happier than the rich.
I don't think so, a lot of poor people are doing bad things just to have money, is that happier? They don't have enough money to buy foods so what is the happy thing about it? Money can really buy happiness, but it cannot buy love.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beej

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:16:04 AM

i think money can buy happiness, money by far is a necessity these days. The more you have access to it the better the quality of life.
sonicwave

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:16:44 PM

Money can not buy happiness, but they can make life more comfortable and a person will be happy from the fact that he does not need to worry about lack of money or health problems.

Yumi027

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

I don't think so, a lot of poor people are doing bad things just to have money, is that happier? They don't have enough money to buy foods so what is the happy thing about it? Money can really buy happiness, but it cannot buy love.
Do you believe that rich people who have a lot of money are happy? But there are people who are poor but happy?
So I can say that money can not be bought for happiness, you can be happy with your family and your friends.
supine

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

It really depends because happiness is subjective. People can be happy with just having a lot of money, buying things that they want, having cool gadgets and a lot more. However, some people get happy by just having a simple life, providing for their family, and staying together with their family. So, it defers from people to people.

Kevinvaonav

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

[/ote]
No,money can not buy happiness. The wealth of a person can not be a benchmark for the happiness of the person. Sometimes we can see people living in economically deprived can live happily because they love each other between members of their family and vice versa.

thugpi

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:06:18 AM

Maybe can give us temporary happiness but money can't buy happiness. Because happiness doesn't depend material things you have, it is on how you appreciate on what you have with your true friends and family

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

Money can not buy happiness, but they can make life more comfortable and a person will be happy from the fact that he does not need to worry about lack of money or health problems.

Yes right, money is not everything so we can not make money by all means, use money for useful things. money can buy happiness when we use for social activities such as helping others who are hard.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
dreambao

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:53:13 AM

some times,the more money,the more happiness,sometimes not

spongegar

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:00:53 AM

Money can buy happiness because happiness is an effect of what happened outside. When you buy a new phone, when you host a party, when you see a concert; you actually feel happy. Joy on the other hand is something from within

zedkiel08

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:01:09 AM

Money can buy all things , even happiness. But for some other reasons happiness can be feel towards family , the excitement of one's feeling through emotional makes someone happy . And in that case money is nothing . But if you have a lots of money , you can buy your happiness through material things but you cannot buy happiness through emotional feelings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
hyunee

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:11:41 AM

Money can't really buy happiness. But the things you love like the material things that make you happy, money can make it possible. If you are pertaining to psychological aspect, owning what you want does make you happy right?

Keeping Up

Activity: 94

KUARTA is coming!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

It depends upon the person.
Happiness for me is a state of mind when you are enjoying something like experience or material things.
But money cannot be used in order to have all the happiness in the world since it has its own limitations.
But it is still so good to have a lot of money though.

let's KEEP UP!!!
valgal

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

money will make my wife happy, then me  Grin Grin Grin Grin
osmo

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:26 AM

for that I agree with you, money can not buy happiness hard in my opinion without our money unhappy. I think love makes you happy.

Defloration

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:52:57 AM

Money maybe buy happiness, but it absolutely can't buy love.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Mellifluous

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:26 AM

Maybe money can feed you wants and needs in life. Maybe money can give you a short time happiness but money can't buy love. A love with your family, friends and love ones that can give you a real happiness.

squog

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:49:40 AM

Happiness from money is shallow and passes fast. For example, when you buy an iPhone x then the year after you won't be as happy anymore. On the other hand, if you by someone's education and you see their smile as they receive their diploma, that is different in a sense

zima01

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:58 AM

Can money buy happiness? of course most of you will say absolutely "NO" simply because that is what you know and that is what you are used to think of. But ill say, in my perspective, I also see money cant buy happiness....NOT YET AT LEAST.But time will come because of the technology that humans are continuing to pursue, TIME WILL COME THAT WE CAN BUY HAPINESS.
UnicomICO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

it brings you confidence, but not happiness
Habakkuk77

Unseen things make us able to do beyond limits.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

For me is no, money cannot give happiness.
 If money can give happiness why there are people who has enough money and
has everything but still search for enjoyment and having no contentment and they almost try to commit suicide.
Astrilian

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

The generation of money might seem like it can create happyness as it is often linked with success in life, business or investments. But once the money just sits on your bank account it does nothing for you anymore. Besides it is not real happyness, rather pleasure. Real and lasting happyness is something completely else.

luxcoin

Activity: 207

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Definately NOT .
In my opinion.

Everyone has his problem. Of course in this case might not be financial problem, but others..
Think about it: you have to focus on the contest. If you are poor, you don't need enough money for basic living such as food, water, medication and stuff ; if instead you are richer ( like million dollar guy ) you can suffer another things like anxiety to appear in public, to pressure from social influence - but in my conclusion they are problem indeed.

If you compare them, they seemed ridiculous , but you have to see it individually.

acheampong64

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

i don't think happiness can be bought with money. You can have money and be unhappy, but it can create 'pseudo happiness' which will make you feel better
Napole0n

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:01 AM

Anything we can buy with money with the record we use for useful things, money can buy happiness if there are beggars then we give, if anyone need money we give. that is the meaning of happiness with money that is giving.

UzumakiSakuragi

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

I think money can buy happiness, do you feel happy when you get to buy a new toy?, do you feel happy when you can buy anything that you like? I think yes. Now, if you can't buy anything? Are you happy?, if you can't buy food for your family? Does it make you happy?, I don't think so. So for me, I think money, in a way, does really buy happiness.

Trisha Pauline

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

No, money can't buy happiness because experiencing happiness is not a plan, it is unexpected happening to us and we can be happy temporarily because of the things that they or we buy.
Kane13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

Ofcourse...... Money can buy short-term happiness))) A new car, a new clothes, a new house. They can not buy wellness, but they can help us  to be healthy.
Fluer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

Even if somebody is mislead that money can buy them happiness, they wouldn't be able to maintain it  Sad
midelou

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

Money can buy happiness sometimes. Money can buy love too sometimes. We do need money. Money gives security. But real happiness comes from within you. I'd also like to add that if you have money and live in militancy prone areas, you will get love letters (extortion letters) from the militants.  Grin

So money cannot always buy happiness.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Senkuli

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Of course not, money can never buy happiness, money is not everything.
happiness is a happy, happy state of the heart in a thing in our life, happiness is created when we are in a good life, happy is simple and beautiful, can not be bought by money.

Hegelia

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

Often can ..mat it is not simple Undecided
mwaqar17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Obviously money can't buy happiness.

But happiness varies from person to person because every person have different psychology. So meaning of happiness is different for different person. You may have had a look on someone's facebook or any social media's status that happiness is having tea with best friend or happiness is having a lot of friends.
Wilfrer

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

Money can buy everything but have a not bought it is happy. happy that you create can not take it to be. I wish all people be happy and I was the happiest.

Ivan16

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

Yes but people too much worry how to earn money and they care about their jobs without money thay can do some normal life and constantly have problem so they cannot to do things that make them happy.

SMOKE EXCHANGE         A REVOLUTION IN ADVERTISING FOR THE BILLION DOLLAR MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS | STARTS SEPT. 30
HOMEPAGE BITCOINTALK INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SLACK TELEGRAM
freedomstreaming

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Not for those born with money. Maybe for those who have made it on their own.

Freed►m Streaming | Safe, Secure & Anonymous Live Streaming Platform
Jenna_G

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

Mostly all people say that money can`t buy happiness. But how we can be happy without money? I mean, all we need food and clothes and another stuff. So we need money to be happy, to live at all.
And I can`t imagine my happy life without money, I really can`t. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214619
fritzthecat

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:42:40 AM

You are asking this question in a rather biased forum but happiness can definitely be bought with money.
By using money, anyone would be able to cut corners and make their lives easier.
Think about it, what CAN'T you buy with money?
You can buy friends
You can buy someone to do projects for you
You can buy fame.
Theres always a way to use money to your advantage and make everything in life easier and everyone to like you
rox04

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

People who say that money can't buy you happiness , have apparently  never used money
lioncava

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Regardless of income, most people tend to spend any discretionary funds they have on themselves, Norton tells CNBC Make It. But "buying something for yourself doesn't do much for your happiness," he says. Spending money on others, however, does.

That can be in the form of a gift for someone else or a donation to charity. And the price tag doesn't matter much.
E-shipper

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Mostly all people say that money can`t buy happiness. But how we can be happy without money? I mean, all we need food and clothes and another stuff. So we need money to be happy, to live at all.

Of course, in the modern world, one simply can not survive without money and find happiness. A poor man who is always in search of money and food simply can not experience happiness.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
ibrohim

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

not all rich people are happy every time or every day. our happiness depends on what our heart feels upon the certain situations. so the answer is money cannot buy happiness.

InvestICO2L

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Money can not buy Happiness but i am sure if you have no money then you can not happiness
SergiuHD

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

As long as you have a decent life you require a decent amount of money, therefor money are kinda linked to happiness, specially in today's society.
Jenna_G

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

Of course, in the modern world, one simply can not survive without money and find happiness. A poor man who is always in search of money and food simply can not experience happiness.

Thanks! Finally I find someone who think like me. It's a great pleasure.
My friend likes to say - It is better to cry in BMW, than smiling on the bicycle!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214619
voltesbit777

Activity: 252

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

I am definitely agreed on you that money is not the happiness, the real happiness was when help others and not expecting in return. But to those people who is materialistic I think they are the one were money could buy their happiness.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[/tr
imking

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

Agreed that money can buy happiness of some person not need money just for the happiness everyday, my friends watch rich kids in Instagram that kids in the video buy  all the things for the their happiness, they are visit other country. I think that they not shared some of they money to some  charity. If i become rich like them a use my money to make other people happy and forget them all the problems even a single day only.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
bramborakymilenec

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

I think it can to an extent, i.e. making sure you survive, see the world and have a few treats.

But a large amount of wealth I believe you can't. You just have to look at the amount of suicides recently from rich powerful people.
joebrook

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:13 PM

With the exception of eternal life, there isn't much that money can't do but money can definitely bring happiness. Money can buy food and satisfying your hunger is one of the happiest thing in the entire world.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabmen

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

I think it can to an extent, i.e. making sure you survive, see the world and have a few treats.

But a large amount of wealth I believe you can't. You just have to look at the amount of suicides recently from rich powerful people.

Yeah. For people like us who doesn't really have that much wealth, we probably think that wealthy people doesn't have any reason anymore not tp be happy but yeah these peolle are the ones having problems that can cause depression. I've been to a lot of ethnic places and surprisingly, people there are happier than those that live in big cities. I think contentment has a lot to do with happiness more than wealth

cryptocoincoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

No way
Republicofizmir

Activity: 164

Smyrna

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:18:06 PM

Money can'T buy health and happiness. People think they will be happy with the money but they're forget to enjoy life.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Man From The Future

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Yeah,  money can buy happiness. I see people look happier when they have a lot of money. My neighbor is one of the examples. A few years ago, she was poor. She looked tiny and depressed. Now she has a lot of money. She looks rather fat, fresh and surely very happy.

█
                                  ███
                                 █████
                                ███████
                               █████████
                              ███████████
                             █████████████
                            ███████████████
                           █████████████████
                          ███████████████████
                         █████████████████████
                        ███████████████████████
                       █████████████████████████
                      ███████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████
                    ███████████████████████████████
                   █████████████████████████████████
                  ███████████████████████████████████
                 █████████████████████████████████████
                ██████████████████   ██████████████████
               █████████████████       █████████████████
              ████████████████           ████████████████
             ███████████████               ███████████████
            ██████████████                   ██████████████
           █████████████                       █████████████
          ████████████                           ████████████
         ███████████                               ███████████
        ██████████                                   ██████████
       █████████                                       █████████
      ████████                                           ████████
     ███████                                               ███████
    ██████                                                   ██████
   █████                                                       █████
  ████                                                           ████
 ███                                                               ███
██                                                                   ██

AltoCar

███
███
███
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
  ███
  ███
  ███

REVOLUTION IN TAXI SERVICE!
Personalized taxi aggregator with the Digital Economy

███
███
███
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
  ███
  ███
  ███

WHITE PAPERANN | BOUNTY
Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Slack
ALTOCAR ICO ❱ October, 10th, 2017
Bankz1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

Money can never buy happiness,most people have all they need in life and still cry because there not happy in life, mostly the ladies end up following money and all the material things in the world and later end up crying. Money can't buy happiness nor love.
Tyrantt

Activity: 644

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

Well if I could buy a nice good guitar for me or a brand new car for my dad than that would make me happy and would make him happy too.  People are delusional when they say that you can't buy happiness with money, everyone likes to have money or to be able to buy himself whatever he can.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
trako

Activity: 408

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

money is strong power woman  Smiley

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
kie

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

Yes, money can buy anything that lead to happiness of one person. But that happiness is not for long term. If a person is not already contented on what he had buy then he is not happy. Buy any happiness that come from a happy deeds then its for a long term.

Nakakapagpabagabag

CARTAXI: TOW TRUCKS

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

We can not even say, being happy because it does not control money or anything else. What is a psychology study? Being happy is based on the emotions and mood of a person. They have their own behavior that they only know. Like women who are often out of mood? for the reason that they have something to do with what others do not want to know. Do you know what I mean? HAHAHA. It's just not the solution money to make people happy, it depends on their behavior Smiley.

strend4239

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

I don't think saw there are lots of peoplehu have lots of money but they are not happy...there are also lots of poor but they contended on what they have as long they give them a proper equal opportunity...saw for me money cannot buy happines respect love and compassion is important...
shahadut_s232

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

No, money can't buy happiness because happiness is absolutely a psychological matter, and psychology can't be satisfied by money..Though money can buy your external happiness sometimes but not internal happiness,and happiness means internal happiness..
svendoto23

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

You answer your own question dude. But I believed that money cant buy happiness because you cant buy a relationship using your money unless you are with a gold digger girlfriend. and money cant buy you a real friend that will always be there whether you are in your bad state and your good state.

Jesabela04

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

I don't think money is equal to happiness but I think that for most people, more money is one thing that would lead to greater happiness.

For me, money can't but happiness. It can buy material things that makes us happy but it can't buy us the true happiness in life. What would you do with your wealth if you are alone or if you are weak and sick? Money can't but everything. Money can't even buy us internal happiness.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

Sounds to me like you're right about that.. But then why do people freak out and get all hysterical when they win money? It makes them happy.

I guess we can describe it like so:

Happiness is a human state of mind.

Money makes you Happy.

z38630610

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

Money can't buy happiness but happiness can buy everything in life. It buys healthy life that has no stress. It provides positive people to us. Good energy invites good situations accept money, job etc. If you want to be happy in life, you should not think about money too much. Money comes if you are good person and have good energy for your social connection. "Don't worry, be happy"  Grin

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
skyflakes88

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

yes if material happiness, but if you are looking for eternal happiness peace love faith money can make it alive but its hard to buy emotions only time can do and only heart can decide

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
LapukSwag19

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

Not all money can buy happiness, either is it true or not.
Roman4yk88

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

I think it depends for what was spent. Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness is that he don't spend it right, and true happiness starts with simple things, but why do we always think how to earn more money, because we man is never satisfied with what we have.

True. If you want to go on vacation, for example, but there is no money. And you are unhappy. That's how you begin to buy happiness for money. If the family has prosperity, then there are fewer reasons for quarrels. There many things, you cann't  buy for money . But, they are an important component of our well-being.
meliodas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Before, when I hear the saying, "Money can buy happiness." I actually thought that this is absurd. However, for almost 2 years of using bitcoin, I realized most of the parts of my life during the time is full of happiness. So, I guess money can really buy happiness.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
skiller21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

I think money can buy happiness for say what is happiness i will say happiness is nothing but having everything and for that first condition is money.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
bgaf

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

Happiness can be subjective because there are certain and different reasons and ways that can make people happy. Some people would be happy if they are rich or if they can have what they want. Some can be happy if they have enough or if they are living life simple and happy.

kawsmic

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

money can't buy happiness but it can buy many thing. and these thing help you feel happy
Jraf95

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Yeah I also believe in that the true happiness is up to you and how you bring your self outside.

Well money can buy happiness but that happiness is not the real happy you wanted for  a true happiness won't buy a money, it's in  our own heart how we do such things to make happy and to make someone happy.
MD.SAM

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

I don't think that money can buy happiness . Happiness comes from mind and soul not from money .There are many people who doesn't have money but they are happy.

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Pl
illicit

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Money can't buy happiness
Extremely wealthy people have their own set of concerns: anxiety about their children, uncertainty over their relationships and fears of isolation.

Most of what we think we know about people with a lot of money comes from television, movies and beach novels and a lot of it is inaccurate.

These people don't have to worry about whether they'll have enough to make the mortgage payment, and they feel very fortunate. But it isn't nirvana either. If their kids have access to a lot of money, and therefore a lot of drugs, that hurts just as much as if they don't have any money and their kids are doing drugs. It doesn't save you from any of that. It's still a parent who has a child who is hurting.
Be light

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

I guess that a lot of money cant make happiness but money gave us economic freedom, and this is a way to be more happier> more free time to do right things.

xvids

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Yes it can, but not everything. You can have all sorts of things such as fancy cars, expensive houses, and travelling around the world with the use of money, which I suppose; make you happy. However, money can’t buy other things like love and loyalty. You can give a person all the money in the world but it does not guarantee that you will be given what you asked for.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

dinoloverpete

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

I guess that a lot of money cant make happiness but money gave us economic freedom, and this is a way to be more happier> more free time to do right things.

I agree, as much as money can not guarantee happiness it can better enable someone to try and achieve happiness because they are liberated to do everything that they want to without having to worry about money.
Gulnora

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

It is said that money cannot buy happiness, but according to scientists, it depends what you spend it on.
HonestSurfer

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

They say only 2 things in life are certain: death and taxes. Success is therefore not certain. This goes for everyone, even for those born in objectively excellent circumstances.

To really be successful you need to know what success means for you. Money, family, friends, love, recognition, respect, power... To achieve success the only way is: hard work. However to be in the top 0.1% of a certain field, you also need some luck.

However hard work always beats luck or talent, at least for one order of magnitude.

Make Love & Listen To The Music
Cloak1

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

Nowadays everything can be bought by money. However there is one thing that cannot be bought by money that is true love. It is really difficult to find,  get,  and buy.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Bunsomjelican

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

Money can never buy happiness,most people have all they need in life and still cry because there not happy in life, mostly the ladies end up following money and all the material things in the world and later end up crying. Money can't buy happiness nor love.

agreed, though some of the person said that if they have a lot of money it is a real fulfillment of their happiness. but for me that's not true, because you maybe become happy if you have  money but only for temporarily only. But a happiness with a pure a heart it was the best things.

ReaLation

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

You can buy any what you want. But not the happiness will buy .
jokowi

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

Happiness can not be bought with money. Happiness requires understanding both souls. But money can also create happiness. We do everything in this life just for money. People have to suffer because there is no money. Money is not everything that makes money.

anggoro manise

Yakin sampai

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

In my opinion, money is not everything, but family and friends, but have the money so the more complete the happiness Grin
Tabanta

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

Money can ofc buy happiness.

Being able to not walk into mind numbing, soul crushing work every day anymore is sooooo good.
taktik

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Happiness can not be bought with money. Happiness requires understanding both souls. But money can also create happiness. We do everything in this life just for money. People have to suffer because there is no money. Money is not everything that makes money.
in fact, for money you can not buy my things, including happiness and health. But only you need to understand that today is a situation in the world that you do not practically rule the world and with the help of them you can realize a lot of desire. And as for health, thanks to money you can maintain your healthy lifestyle.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Rodger1996

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

no money will bring happiness to anyone, regardless of happiness. people very often otmazyvayutsya, claiming that they otstsvuyut money and im a non-money, and so, money, not to do with it, it's all people
saffira

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:37:02 AM

Yes i agree with you.
The true happiness is coming from the heart. Money can be a way to share to other, to make them happy by sharing our money with them. But the thing is, giving makes us happy. Being contented in what you have is happiness.

chelle5

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:38:35 AM

Happiness yes but joy no.Why?Happiness is just superficial.But joy is the deeper meaning of happiness.You can buy happiness on the things that we desire.But the joy that our hearts wants can never be bought by money.

CyptoWil

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:35:02 AM

Yes. But when the money runs out, so does the happiness.
Drewmendoza

Activity: 59

※※Bitves.io※※ Play Plinko

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

no, money cant buy anything.. happiness is diffrent
many people in the world have much money but,that not guarantee he is happy

Money can never buy happiness. It is because happiness is a feeling expressed by a person and we all know that feelings cannot be bought. But most of the millenials nowadays, do everything for money not because they're happy doing it but because they want money over happiness.

shiwanka

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:56:07 AM

Thinking of money everything
Avity

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

Happiness comes form within.  However it may buy temporary happiness Wink
Plnrms

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:42:02 AM

In economics, Utility means the level of satisfaction of an Individual.
And logically, when you are satisfy to something, either goods or services, You become happy.
The question is, How is utility get? It is for consumption of Goods and Services.
Therefore, I conclude, "Money can buy happiness."

But, this is only if only applicapable for those who are a Materialistic person. Cry
bhabygrim

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

I used to believe that money can’t buy happiness, however, we have to admit that we are mostly happy when we have a lot of money, and the people around us as well. So, I can’t argue with that fact.

XFlowZion

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

Money makes me happy but to let's be honest that it's just temporary. Real happiness doesn't come from cash.
whyrqa

Glory to Ukraine! Forever Glory!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

I used to believe that money can’t buy happiness, however, we have to admit that we are mostly happy when we have a lot of money, and the people around us as well. So, I can’t argue with that fact.
The fact is that today life is completely different and therefore we must understand that money has a very strong influence in human society. Perhaps you do not need to think about wealth, but you must always think about finances in order to survive on your own and support your family.

lilit

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Happiness not in money, and in trifles. Trifles cost money too, start up also symbolical. When people fall in love, and then marry, they are happy by default. But exactly until is enough for them for food. At the first financial difficulties everything breaks.

I agree. When people do not have enough money for food and necessary things, they can no longer feel happiness. In order to be happy you do not need to have problems with money.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
jamids

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

If we based on Science, YES , we can buy happiness using our money but the happiness that we feel on that process is for short term only.

You can feel happiness by having money but it is only temporary because happiness comes from the satisfaction you felt at the moment. If you suddenly have money then you will be happy and think of the things that you can buy to be happy but later on when you have this things, you will feel unsatisfied and then look again for the things or people that will make you happy. When you are with the people you like then you can be happy. Only if you can feel satisfaction that you will have happiness and happiness spread is happiness doubled. You can still be happy even if you don't have money if you are satisfied with your situation.

Maricel2017

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Happiness not in money, and in trifles. Trifles cost money too, start up also symbolical. When people fall in love, and then marry, they are happy by default. But exactly until is enough for them for food. At the first financial difficulties everything breaks.

I agree. When people do not have enough money for food and necessary things, they can no longer feel happiness. In order to be happy you do not need to have problems with money.
For me money cant buy happiness because the real happiness comes from our God if he is with us even we have no enough money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
mRasika

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

Yes I Agree With You.
Daniel 666

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

IF money buy happiness why many rich people killed them selfies Huh?

happy is not physical thing   
alexandroVV

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

Happiness comes form within.  However it may buy temporary happiness Wink
Happiness is not in money, but in trifles. Trifles also cost money, the launch is also symbolic. When people fall in love and then get married, they are happy by default. But as long as they are enough to eat. With the first financial always everything collapses, now the dengbis decide everything
SamPo

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

No money cant buy all kinds of happiness. mabe in material things but love? It cannot buy love of happiness. Money can give us temporary happiness because you can get or buy anything you want but not the happiness brought by your love ones, your family your friends, everyone. Dont just stick to money as asource of happiness, HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE.

Macukica

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

there are so many examples that people who have a lot of money are not happy. It's a pleasure for me to be happy with the little things and enjoy them. There are people in this world who live modestly and always have a smile on their face and they are happy because they are alive.Happiness can not be bought with money, it can be temporarily.
Eaboyy

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

sometime money bring happiness but too much money bring disaster to ourself. Cry
Jenskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

I think now a days money is a neccesities, for now a days money is important. Now that we are in a new millenium and gadgets are all over everywhere, if you don't have money, you can't buy them. Also it is not luxury to be saying that you would plan to go to other places, its a reward to your hard work so for you to book on it, money is to be use.
bitctrimor1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

Well happiness is an abstract thing and saying per se that it can be bought is not possible. However, if you would look at the aspect where people can use their money to buy things that bring about happiness, then I can say it can. It's actually with a person's own view with happiness relative to money. Some people are happy with just having money, and a lot of it, for that matter. Other people are happy that they have the money to buy and support the things that make them happy.

Lordmancer II - MMO where players can earn crypto
ghjxpain

View Profile