Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

Very nice project. I see this coin can be exchanged with 30 other cryptocurrencies. Hope to be listed on exchanger soon.
Yes, of course, it's unique project to me, there is a coin like pioneer coin and its listed on the exchanger. The volume of transaction is very high, hope this coin can be like the coin that I said.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

I am only new tonthese project but I can see how PCOIN developer are doing their best fornthe interest of people. One of the great characteristics of a coin is mineable means have algo. I think will focus couple of time to understand PCOIN and how will it works starting from downloading and it window wallets.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

wow,  6102 satoshi !  I just want to know from miners this coin how many u can mine daily. I just mined some POT coins and with my Laptop it was possible to mine 10 coins daily, but just by 100 satoshi  Grin 
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

This project is interesting! PCOIN makes the life of people easier for those like me that don’t want to pay using a check, cash or credit cards directly. Especially if the transaction using those methods take more of my time in processing. Because of this PCOIN which is the new digital currency, which is indeed have a good idea to be successful in the market industry is also riding this wave. This project is aiming to make online payments simple, and which it is more focused on businesses. Additionally, PCOIN offers fast processing for online business and promises the lowest rates and they promise to beat any lower fees. There are neither hidden or monthly fees, nor per transaction costs. I'm looking forward to this great project. GoodLuck and have continue for better progress and development.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

Too many activities to do with this project and it seems like their team is working hard for the good of their clients. A very nice roadmap that has many services to offer with. Very descend platform and a promising objectives. Goodluck team.

One of there advocacy is to give financial freedom and create biggest social media online where can advertise  business, also it creates and comply by promoting business in Pioneer Social media and planning to grow business and product sales in minutes. Really great project..
binhbk230

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:13 PM

Could any one help to guide me to mining pcoin with D3?
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) has a good platform. It can be trade with 35 cryptocurrencies and can trade locally. How amazing this coin is. The roadmap is perfectly established and well- managed. The developer of this coin has good idea on making it tradeable in different ways. It has a very big potential to attract traders to buy this coin because it makes them think that it will give lot of benefits to them. If that so, this will boost and probably go to the moon. This coin also aims to established market where we can buy and sell digital products. Looking forward to have any other way to have this PCOIN. I'd love to have this one.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

This project is interesting! PCOIN makes the life of people easier for those like me that don’t want to pay using a check, cash or credit cards directly. Especially if the transaction using those methods take more of my time in processing. Because of this PCOIN which is the new digital currency, which is indeed have a good idea to be successful in the market industry is also riding this wave. This project is aiming to make online payments simple, and which it is more focused on businesses. Additionally, PCOIN offers fast processing for online business and promises the lowest rates and they promise to beat any lower fees. There are neither hidden or monthly fees, nor per transaction costs. I'm looking forward to this great project. GoodLuck and have continue for better progress and development.

I really agree with this, PCOIN makes people's lives easier for people like me who do not want to pay by check, cash or credit card directly. shopping without complicated.
lanhho1006

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

I really agree with this, PCOIN makes people's lives easier for people like me who do not want to pay by check, cash or credit card directly. shopping without complicated.
Yes, i like this so, nice features!

ducdev

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) has a good platform. It can be trade with 35 cryptocurrencies and can trade locally. How amazing this coin is. The roadmap is perfectly established and well- managed. The developer of this coin has good idea on making it tradeable in different ways. It has a very big potential to attract traders to buy this coin because it makes them think that it will give lot of benefits to them. If that so, this will boost and probably go to the moon. This coin also aims to established market where we can buy and sell digital products. Looking forward to have any other way to have this PCOIN. I'd love to have this one.

I agree with this.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

On which pool everyone is minning?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

The main thing is that good investors have come! This coin has a good road map, I think there are prospects for the future. It's only a matter of time, because everything does not happen quickly and immediately. After all, BTC is also not worth as much as it is now estimated!
lanhho1006

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

You can mining in pool:
https://pcoin.coin-miners.info

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:00:26 PM

wow,  6102 satoshi !  I just want to know from miners this coin how many u can mine daily. I just mined some POT coins and with my Laptop it was possible to mine 10 coins daily, but just by 100 satoshi  Grin 

Dont bother mining on a laptop. I just for the fun of it tried it a couple of days ago. I made like around 20 satoshis an hour from it. Not worth ruining your hardware over a fraction of a cent
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

I don't even try mining any coin on x11 algo on my gtx 1060 3gb, guys, anyone mining on x11 with nvidia here? It is profitable? In particular on this coin?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

This project is almost 2 months now but only members are posting in this Ann thread, maybe Dev needs to do a way for this project to promote and be known. I think Dev should make a free airdrop, posted in social medias. Also a social media campaign to attract investors to join this project. Bounty campaign will surely make this project more alive and more popularity.
My idea is that making an airdrop would be useless. Because usually it mostly attracts speculators. Need real marketing. The team needs support from their community that would participate in the project life, not just scoop-dump 'n' run people. For example if the team wants to list their coin on Kucoin, then the community should go and vote for the coin. Expressing community's ideas to the team is very fundamental for successful marketing. Believe me.

I agree, we need members that will support the project and will not dump and get profit from the project. But still, Airdrops is a good way to promote the project like sharing it in social medias. But it still depend on dev's plans.
Nope, this is altcoin not tokens. So airdrop dont must have. But we still need a huge community via marketing: Bounty, Free coin. I like idea of project. X11 social coin.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
nike555

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:09 AM

The currency did not reach the final stage
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:42:13 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:06:40 AM by quimbi777651

Every day more good news! It's a pity that there is no bounty, I would gladly participate. A signature company is needed, it is very effective.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
lanhho1006

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:46 AM

Its will list on bittrex soon

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:44:56 AM

Every day more good news! It's a pity that there is no bounty, I would gladly participate. A signature company is needed, it is very effective.
Well , I agree with you and your opinion, soon we will be needing an well managed signature campaign like almost all the others are doing ,but as this project is growing so soon the developers will be needed to do there jobs more efficiently .
Hope the best for this project .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: