Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:57 AM

Amazing roadmap. I also hope that security is being prioritize more than other. So that other user can easily build trust and also security is essential in every project.
Yes , I totally agree with you and your opinion here , the roadmap and the structure of this program is well planed and then is managed pretty well.
So far the algorithm is very user-friendly and helps the clients and the traders to do their own job.
I hope that soon this program will be more secure .
bonlee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

PIONEERCOIN look interesting project. I will buy it when the price go below 3k sat. Now price is very cheap.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:21:47 AM

Amazing roadmap. I also hope that security is being prioritize more than other. So that other user can easily build trust and also security is essential in every project.
Yes , I totally agree with you and your opinion here , the roadmap and the structure of this program is well planed and then is managed pretty well.
So far the algorithm is very user-friendly and helps the clients and the traders to do their own job.
Very good, but developers need to hurry to make a coin and wallets and a mobile application. Bitcoin took off but it became clear now that other crypto currencies are needed. And the sooner the better.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:35:14 AM

Although I liked the project...but isn't it too much paying for the bounty program...may I know the value of Pcoin  in the ICO...so it will be easy for me to work in the bounty...
Pcoin, just got listed with Crytopia today and currently trading at $.80 Cents. A 700% increase in less than a day! Pcoin will be listed with Coin Market CAP next.

Wow..that is a big amount for any new coin in the market...so Pcoin members really working hard to make it more valuable to people...after hearing that,I really looking forward to this project...
pcoinoffical (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

addnode=45.55.89.248:35514
addnode=51.15.162.24:35514
addnode=210.211.126.167:35514
addnode=118.69.37.145:35514
addnode=171.244.44.61:35514
addnode=35.192.154.249:35514
addnode=45.32.112.98:35514
addnode=42.119.57.217:35514
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:08:39 AM

Seems like PCOIN is already up and running..Wallets for desktop and linux seems pretty OK and also plans for mobile..Good job team and nice work. i hope there will be a bounty campaign or bounty here...Cant wait for the announcement

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

The road map is a good idea and an excellent team is not enough today. It is necessary to make your product quickly because there is very much competition.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:58 AM

Seems like PCOIN is already up and running..Wallets for desktop and linux seems pretty OK and also plans for mobile..Good job team and nice work. i hope there will be a bounty campaign or bounty here...Cant wait for the announcement

I am also waiting for the announcement of bounty campaign. Campaign will help this project to be more popular and to attract more investors. Social medias can help a lot. Also free airdrops are needed too to attract more people to join and make them to invest in this project.

LancienMaleAlpha

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:20:04 AM

This project is almost 2 months now but only members are posting in this Ann thread, maybe Dev needs to do a way for this project to promote and be known. I think Dev should make a free airdrop, posted in social medias. Also a social media campaign to attract investors to join this project. Bounty campaign will surely make this project more alive and more popularity.
My idea is that making an airdrop would be useless. Because usually it mostly attracts speculators. Need real marketing. The team needs support from their community that would participate in the project life, not just scoop-dump 'n' run people. For example if the team wants to list their coin on Kucoin, then the community should go and vote for the coin. Expressing community's ideas to the team is very fundamental for successful marketing. Believe me.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:29:07 AM

This project is almost 2 months now but only members are posting in this Ann thread, maybe Dev needs to do a way for this project to promote and be known. I think Dev should make a free airdrop, posted in social medias. Also a social media campaign to attract investors to join this project. Bounty campaign will surely make this project more alive and more popularity.
My idea is that making an airdrop would be useless. Because usually it mostly attracts speculators. Need real marketing. The team needs support from their community that would participate in the project life, not just scoop-dump 'n' run people. For example if the team wants to list their coin on Kucoin, then the community should go and vote for the coin. Expressing community's ideas to the team is very fundamental for successful marketing. Believe me.
I do not understand why the airdrop can not help spreading the coin. The developer receives the advertisement and users can immediately test the coin.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:42:45 AM

A self-development portal and social media will be good to see the projects. I wonder what these 35 cryptographers can be doing business with PCoin? How nice! I like the mining capacity of this currency. I hope mining should be included using a smartphone like a day without the impact of the broken or explosion due to heat
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

Coin is already dumping. To much dumping kills the coin 
Why worry alot my good friend. Just relax and enjoy the show. Pioneer is just new coin so technicalky that hiw it goes the dump the coin then after a while bigger pumo will proceed. The trading whales know how this game realy well so hop on board and enjoy the profit later.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

I vote for ripple because I really like this coin, and seems like most users voted for ripple (10 vote of 38% at this moment). that's really good.

PIONEER COIN Looking very interesting project.
But you release wallet only for windows & Linux wallet.
When you will release for android device?

I hope they will release wallet for android soon, but as you know most project start by releasing Windows and Linux version first.
Yes i know that many project releasing first window, linux, Mac but what's the reason that developers doesn't want to release first for android??
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

I vote for ripple because I really like this coin, and seems like most users voted for ripple (10 vote of 38% at this moment). that's really good.

PIONEER COIN Looking very interesting project.
But you release wallet only for windows & Linux wallet.
When you will release for android device?

I hope they will release wallet for android soon, but as you know most project start by releasing Windows and Linux version first.
Yes i know that many project releasing first window, linux, Mac but what's the reason that developers doesn't want to release first for android??
Who will make a purse for android that will win the competition and the coin will be a success. I like OP can developers make a wallet quickly.
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

I am also waiting for the announcement of bounty campaign. Campaign will help this project to be more popular and to attract more investors. Social medias can help a lot. Also free airdrops are needed too to attract more people to join and make them to invest in this project.
I agree, there is not the most interesting - the company of signatures and airdrops. Razarbotchik does not plan such advancement?
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

Dev, what is the news about Pcoin contributor?
According to your roadmap it should have been done by now
The exchanger is also declared to be done in Dec...
BITBITTER

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:44:28 AM

why do you show the total coin supply 2,30,00,000? You either stupid or want to fool people? 23,000,000!!!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

I agree, we need members that will support the project and will not dump and get profit from the project. But still, Airdrops is a good way to promote the project like sharing it in social medias. But it still depend on dev's plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

why do you show the total coin supply 2,30,00,000? You either stupid or want to fool people? 23,000,000!!!
Chill up mate, I think it is just a typo.  Smiley

I can see that the Devs are sticking up to their roadmap, and this what caught my interest.
Now that trading is available I think it is more profitable to do than mining according to what I read in this thread. Thanks!
Another coin to watch out for. I hope that they will give more rewards, especially during this Holiday Season. Let's all be happy.  Grin

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

Too many activities to do with this project and it seems like their team is working hard for the good of their clients. A very nice roadmap that has many services to offer with. Very descend platform and a promising objectives. Goodluck team.

Each project has different advocay, which will depend the demand in the society. This project is nice that can enjoy for many and can have instant messages since it is a one of the easy communication within a social networking platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: