Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30238 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:13:03 AM

I like the idea of having PCOIN local exchange on your roadmap so that it won't be hard to look for exchangers of the coin. By the way does the PCOIN wallet has its own private key?
mvvu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

I like the idea of having PCOIN local exchange on your roadmap so that it won't be hard to look for exchangers of the coin. By the way does the PCOIN wallet has its own private key?
pcoin wallet doesnt has private key.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:44:13 AM

I just came across to this coin and I think it has potentials. I just read the white paper. Do you have plans for a signature campaign in the future?

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:58:21 AM

Today we all know about the problem with seals. I think currencies like the Pioneer can be a great alternative to the etherium! Thanks to the developers!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

Although I liked the project...but isn't it too much paying for the bounty program...may I know the value of Pcoin  in the ICO...so it will be easy for me to work in the bounty...
Pcoin, just got listed with Crytopia today and currently trading at $.80 Cents. A 700% increase in less than a day! Pcoin will be listed with Coin Market CAP next.

That sounds way more like a Pump to be frank. Unless the coin had some really really major thing going on like how IOTA rose like crazy due to the microsoft partnership and German advertising for it, not to mention the overall hype
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

What a pleasant price, good news if PCOIN will be added to the general list of coinmarket. Then surely it will be in price more than 1 dollar.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:28:03 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:07:19 AM by Efta321

What a pleasant price, good news if PCOIN will be added to the general list of coinmarket. Then surely it will be in price more than 1 dollar.

this is very good news, we must support this bounty continues to enter the high market. success continues to make this project.  Cheesy  Wink
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:45:27 AM

Very good news! I regret that I learned about this coin late. How does coomunity think it is not too late to buy some quantity of coins?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

this is very good news, we must support this bounty continues to enter the high market.

Quite right. There must be a good excitement among investors, which will entail an increase in the price of a coin.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:53:53 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:03:58 AM by coinbitcoin91

Very good news! I regret that I learned about this coin late. How does coomunity think it is not too late to buy some quantity of coins?

Buy it on purpose, it's not too late, because the price is just beginning to grow. And after going to a coinmarket, the price will rise, it's for all coins so. I have already made sure.
Vababaika

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

I think that it's not too late.

I've mined about 1000 coins, and now I am buying them. The Dev is holding his roadmap stricktly and I think it is good investment. Bought about 500 coins more and waiting them to fall more to buy more  Smiley
If you read this lower the price to 0.00003  Roll Eyes

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:35:39 AM

I've mined about 1000 coins, and now I am buying them. The Dev is holding his roadmap stricktly and I think it is good investment. Bought about 500 coins more and waiting them to fall more to buy more  Smiley

I'm confuse, you already mined 1000 coins then your buying it? I thought when mining you already owned what you have mined? Sorry noob question.
Anyway, I read that this project already opened a bounty, I should join now to earn free coins.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:21:34 AM by Ted Kin

I've mined about 1000 coins, and now I am buying them. The Dev is holding his roadmap stricktly and I think it is good investment. Bought about 500 coins more and waiting them to fall more to buy more  Smiley
If you read this lower the price to 0.00003  Roll Eyes

I'm confuse, you already mined 1000 coins then your buying it? I thought when mining you already owned what you have mined? Sorry noob question.
Anyway, I read that this project already opened a bounty, I should join now to earn free coins.
I probably missed it. Did this project have an airdrop? It's a pity if I did not notice this is a very interesting token. Perhaps have to buy it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Well I will advise you to think about the marketing strategies.  The Marketing Campaign in Mai 2018 and Aggressiv Marketing Campaign in 2018 could be too late to make this good coin in the social media famous. There are too many other x11 coins on the market who already make aggressiv marketing overall. I see too many Coin Projects like this making the marketing mostly with more airdrops and bounty's because this is the common way in crypto world to get quickly accepted and supported from the fans.

It's a decent price for the PCoin right now and I see no reason that this Coin with the right Marketing Strategie even over 3-4 Dollars moont.

good luck PCoin Team.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:18:30 AM

PCOIN should use the present situation in the network and problems with the etherium. It is necessary to show what fast transactions these coins make. I think many people are interested in this coin.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Vababaika

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

I've mined them about a month ago when the difficulty was low, it took me 24 hour. And then I switched to other coin. And now when I saw that the Dev is doing what he promised and following the roadmap, I ensured that the coin has future and now I want to buy more, as mining now is not profitable comparing with the other coin that I mine.

Jedie22

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

PCOIN should use the present situation in the network and problems with the etherium. It is necessary to show what fast transactions these coins make. I think many people are interested in this coin.

One of there features is to give a financial freedom and create Biggest Social media online where you can advertise your business , meet with new people. This would be convincing and nicr project with there road maps planned very well.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:11 AM

Although I liked the project...but isn't it too much paying for the bounty program...may I know the value of Pcoin  in the ICO...so it will be easy for me to work in the bounty...
Pcoin, just got listed with Crytopia today and currently trading at $.80 Cents. A 700% increase in less than a day! Pcoin will be listed with Coin Market CAP next.

That sounds way more like a Pump to be frank. Unless the coin had some really really major thing going on like how IOTA rose like crazy due to the microsoft partnership and German advertising for it, not to mention the overall hype
Iota rustled and no longer grows. This coin also has all the chances for growth that we will see in the near future. It is necessary to look at the implementation of the road map.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
huy3979

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

I bought 1k coin and waited for updating wallet. I think it is worth the investment when it is on time

Good team PCOIN. congratulations
lanhho1006

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

High diff, cant mining now, i will buy it when the price go below 3k sat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: