Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30238 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:51:43 PM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink

yes I agree To be in such a large stock market, this should be a stable currency. And do not experience the dehumidifiers. so that it happens we must always support it.  Smiley
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

Hey OP, i'm kinda about to complain.
You should really try better to answer community's questions.
I've personally asked a few remained unnoticed or ignored, furthermore i've seen questions from other members which were, just like mine, ignored
No offense to you, but thread managing is mostly communicating with the audience, isn't it?
BartoszN1990

Activity: 218

https://deeponion.org

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

it rly have chance relise on bittrex ?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

coin already on cryptopia and also bittrex...seem like everything here is good dont know though there will KYC involved because it seems likely here. I will try mining using CPU to see how i can get
Yup start mining and collecting pioneer coins now buddy while its still not difficult to mine it. I am planning to mine as many as my computer can and hold it until it matures and increases it crypo value.

I don't have experience mining, any guide, how to mine this coin.  if it's easy I would like to mine Pioneer, I know I could google it, but I try it before and I got problem with antivirus. so I don't to try some thing that could harm my pc.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

coin already on cryptopia and also bittrex...seem like everything here is good dont know though there will KYC involved because it seems likely here. I will try mining using CPU to see how i can get
Yup start mining and collecting pioneer coins now buddy while its still not difficult to mine it. I am planning to mine as many as my computer can and hold it until it matures and increases it crypo value.

I don't have experience mining, any guide, how to mine this coin.  if it's easy I would like to mine Pioneer, I know I could google it, but I try it before and I got problem with antivirus. so I don't to try some thing that could harm my pc.

Most mining software triggers anitviruses since viruses installing miners was a common thing. You probably need to disable your Antivirus but make sure you're downloading the right mining software
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

Most mining software triggers anitviruses since viruses installing miners was a common thing. You probably need to disable your Antivirus but make sure you're downloading the right mining software
You can just read some mining guides for mining this coins, just click to link on pool, which you choose Getting started, and easy follow this steps.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

how is the difficult when mining this coin? Is it profitable? How much we can get coin from one day when mining this coin?
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

PCOIN already on cryptopia and bitrex, that's great. This is a very good news to everyone and i must say this will have future, i must have this and i'd love to have this. The community must have airdrops and bounties to attract others to be more interested on buying PCOIN. Good news spreads widely when airdrops and bounties are there. Crypto traders will drastically spread news and letting them introduce PCOIN as one of the amazing coin on altcoin industry. Everybody will know your concepts and will read your background, they will notice that this is good coin to invest and with that it will help the community more bigger. More members more fun more outcome.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:32 AM

You can just read some mining guides for mining this coins, just click to link on pool, which you choose Getting started, and easy follow this steps.

Thanks guys for your advise, I did that and I read Getting started section, but I faced a problem with virus that why I asked for guide. It seems like I need a desktop only for mining to avoid those problem and risk.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink

Yes, of course, this coin need more impression for investors. Maybe promoting from google Adsense may help its popularity to increase and to known by future users and investors.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

how is the difficult when mining this coin? Is it profitable? How much we can get coin from one day when mining this coin?
That totally depends on your capacity of the miner and the rates implemented on the program.
I am glad to suggest you to do so and support this great project.
It will help you and the project itself .
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....
Great. 6k satoshies/PCOIN with 14BTC volumn xD. Why we are not listing at coinmarketcap?
Go here to voting PCOIN listing on coinmarketcap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
CryptoPunkyXL

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:33:02 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:50:56 AM by CryptoPunkyXL

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  https://i.imgur.com/cFsD1WJ.jpg
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info 
I do not consider the problem a drop in price. Much more important is the sales volume and the authority of the exchange. Looking at the coin you can rejoice in success. The developers have invested a lot in her life. Excellent!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

Pioneer (PCO) is a good platform. It can trade with 35 cryptographers and trade locally. How wonderful this coin is, the roadmap is fully established and well-managed. The developer of this currency has a good idea to make it commercial in many different ways. There is a great possibility to attract traders to buy these coins because they think it will help them a lot. If so, it will encourage and probably go to the moon. This currency was established in the market where we can buy and sell digital products
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

This project is really nice and unique because on this time, the Pioneer has developed a unique way to develop connections within the network which will be that any user can follow any other user. I'm hoping for the success and progress of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

Baaed on research PCOIN make life easier for those who don’t want pay using a check, cash or credit cards. PCOIN new digital currency is also riding this wave. Aiming to make online payments simple, It is more focused on businesses. PCOIN offers fast processing for online business and promises the lowest rates and they promise to beat any lower fees. There are no other hidden or monthly fees, nor per transaction costs. This seems very descend platform and well organized.
Such a coin was especially needed in the last days when payments in the etherium network did not pass. Maybe PC is the crypto currency that will be used for everyone.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:31:57 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:46:37 AM by PENSCoin

This project is really nice and unique because on this time, the Pioneer has developed a unique way to develop connections within the network which will be that any user can follow any other user. I'm hoping for the success and progress of this project.
I accept, watch for another user is often necessary, for example, for a child and such a coin is already in demand. Here I really need this function!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

Yes, there's a lot of improvements in pcoin now. The price dumps and pumps it's a good chance to buy now and get profit in the near future. It's already in exchange site so making it value to increase will be more easy now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: