Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

Its will list on bittrex soon

Yeah, but I heard bittrex have a high fees. Large exchanges have high fees before listing so maybe this project should start to be listed in a well know exchange site but with a good fees to start with. But a lot of us will be happy and more investors will come if it will be listed in bittrex and poloniex the soonest.
If ok, i think Pioneer coin should listed at mecartox or hitbtc, poloniex. Especially poloniex this is very quick and convenient to deposit or withdraw.
Polonix and bittrex are truely good exchanges with fast deposits and withdrawals. Even i think that Pioneer coin should be listed on polonix soon making transactions easy leading to a bright future for Pioneer coin.
I completely agree with you buddy. This coin has a great potential when it becomes available in poloniex. I also personaly prefer poloniex rather than bittrex because of thier huge transaction fees.
Totally disagree. Most of them were charging high fees for listing PCOIN. You should try like Cryptopia, they charge medium fees for listing to the exchanger.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Hey OP, i'm kinda about to complain.
You should really try better to answer community's questions.
I've personally asked a few remained unnoticed or ignored, furthermore i've seen questions from other members which were, just like mine, ignored
No offense to you, but thread managing is mostly communicating with the audience, isn't it?

Unfortunately this seems to be the style nowadays. Become an "ANN Manager" which involves copy paste similar lines from other threads and then just get paid. And then vanish completely
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:43:23 PM

Yeah, but I heard bittrex have a high fees. Large exchanges have high fees before listing so maybe this project should start to be listed in a well know exchange site but with a good fees to start with. But a lot of us will be happy and more investors will come if it will be listed in bittrex and poloniex the soonest.
If ok, i think Pioneer coin should listed at mecartox or hitbtc, poloniex. Especially poloniex this is very quick and convenient to deposit or withdraw.
Polonix and bittrex are truely good exchanges with fast deposits and withdrawals. Even i think that Pioneer coin should be listed on polonix soon making transactions easy leading to a bright future for Pioneer coin.
I completely agree with you buddy. This coin has a great potential when it becomes available in poloniex. I also personaly prefer poloniex rather than bittrex because of thier huge transaction fees.
Totally disagree. Most of them were charging high fees for listing PCOIN. You should try like Cryptopia, they charge medium fees for listing to the exchanger.
I like Cryptopia and it is very good that the coin went to this exchange. Of course I observe large fluctuations but this is normal in the cryptomir and normal for the development of the coin.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:44:44 PM

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.
PCOIN will surely get a good number of investors after some major factors on promoting the coin. There are a number of upcoming projects these days and the future of each such project depends on its promotion. Besides everything, on a better promotion PCOIN can have a good number of funds for a better future.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

Hey OP, i'm kinda about to complain.
You should really try better to answer community's questions.
I've personally asked a few remained unnoticed or ignored, furthermore i've seen questions from other members which were, just like mine, ignored
No offense to you, but thread managing is mostly communicating with the audience, isn't it?

Unfortunately this seems to be the style nowadays. Become an "ANN Manager" which involves copy paste similar lines from other threads and then just get paid. And then vanish completely

Yeap, but i can't understand devs from here. Such attitude raises concerns about projects credibility in general
What opinion about the whole project should I form as an investor when facing such amateur approach?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

yes most of them on the top place charging for listing high fees like 10-20 btc . By Cryptopia they could be get listed for max. 2 btc, however the volume over there is less.  This coin needs right now a better exchange because it already reached 7k satoshi. I think PCoin has more chance in a big exchange service if the devs can afford it.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

yes I think like that, hopefully the project is successful as the developers expect and we expect. hopefully investors from various circles glance at this project.  Cheesy Cheesy

vipervs

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

This one is insane!

actual market cap is only about 1.2million with 0.6$/coin.

Masternodes will be released this month with 45%/block (1000 coins collateral)

We have about 720 blocks mined per day thats 15.840 Pcoin per day and 45% of this will be MN reward!

So this is about 7128 Pcoins for masternodes, if we have as an example 100 masternodes, every masternode will get about 71pcoin/day !

This is a very good ROI if you compare it with other high ROI masternodes from like masternodes.pro

Conclusion: buy till its that cheap Smiley
CryptoPunkyXL

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

That is old Info.

Here is the new one info  https://i.imgur.com/cFsD1WJ.jpg
I do not consider the problem a drop in price. Much more important is the sales volume and the authority of the exchange. Looking at the coin you can rejoice in success. The developers have invested a lot in her life. Excellent!

Well there is a big difference in trade volume 2.76 vs 14.54.
Keep the info up-to-date!!  Current info is important not  what is behind us.  
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

I think when pcoin listed on bittrex or yobit , it going to 20k satoshi .
Thanks dev, its good project.
Im rich right now
How much Pioneer coin you have? I think i will invest 1000 PCOIN for stake and earn some PCOIN everyday. Where i can bought Pcoin now?
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

I always love to know all the info OP can provide to make us feel safer about the project, because that's the difference to make it stand out from other failure projects. Am I right?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

This one is insane!

actual market cap is only about 1.2million with 0.6$/coin.

Masternodes will be released this month with 45%/block (1000 coins collateral)

We have about 720 blocks mined per day thats 15.840 Pcoin per day and 45% of this will be MN reward!

So this is about 7128 Pcoins for masternodes, if we have as an example 100 masternodes, every masternode will get about 71pcoin/day !

This is a very good ROI if you compare it with other high ROI masternodes from like masternodes.pro

Conclusion: buy till its that cheap Smiley

Wow, thank you for this info, you answer on some my questions about how masternodes work, and how as the profit is distributed, and maybe i will a masternode,  because it's really cheap now!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

Wow! Seems like an awesome project! I will definitely purchase this PCOINS since it has already been launched w great feedbacks and reviews.  Best of all, PCOINS transactions are fast & instant with security measures. Thumbs up!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Wow! Seems like an awesome project! I will definitely purchase this PCOINS since it has already been launched w great feedbacks and reviews.  Best of all, PCOINS transactions are fast & instant with security measures. Thumbs up!

Absolutely an awesome project which can create unlimited community and make your life easier. You can utilize pcoins for promoting your business in Pioneer Social media and grow your business and product sales in minutes. 👍 👍
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

PCOIN is first Crypto Currency which have SELF Development Portal and Social media. This is amazing. So this project will create an social media itself
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

PCOIN can be used to advertise business on social media, that's perfectly amazing. Online trading are really in demand and PCOIN platform will make our life easier. With this program we can create and start a more productive business through promotions. Online buy and sell are anywhere, we can make a huge community with the help of Pioneer social medias and probably gained a lot of buyers from it. Processing are made easier and earning money are made easier too. This platform must be supported of every business minded people out there. Let's start spread the news so that many of them will know about it. This project must be a successful one.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....
Great. 6k satoshies/PCOIN with 14BTC volumn xD. Why we are not listing at coinmarketcap?
Go here to voting PCOIN listing on coinmarketcap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Great news. The promotions of this coin are effective. Many are now interested in investing in this coin. Hope this will soon be added to the crypto trade market and the increase of investors will continue.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
I think you need to check that up right now...Coins is up 112% in crytopia..my own bet is buy some before is too late cause is really going up right now and seem stable to me...with just 30m supply and good dev the environment can be maintained....

up 112%, for me buying in this price is so risky, I did that in the past and I lost a lot of money because of that, so if I'm going to buy this coin I would wait for low price, anyway it's up to you guys. Everyone has their own point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: