Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30238 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:21:06 AM

Great news from the morning! On crypto, the price is very good, practically one dollar for one coin, is not bad enough for a start! God grant that she would not go down! But only up!  Roll Eyes
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!
Good news, I'll definitely watch on Twitter. The team does not plan a team of signatures? With pleasure I will join!
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

This is project has a very good ROI if you will compare it with the other high ROI masternodes from like masternodes.pro. I recommend people or users that buy this coin because it is still cheap for now, and this is a great opportunity to grab. I also want to congratulate you, Pioneer Coin for being got listed in the Cryptopia. That's a really great news for everyone of us. I'm looking forward to what else this coin can do better to its users and clients. This project has a potential to succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. I hope that more investors will invest, and better progress and development.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

PCOIN is first Crypto Currency which have SELF Development Portal and Social media. This is amazing. So this project will create an social media itself

Wait what? Dont most cryptocurrencies have their own social media accounts? Pretty sure almost every currency in the market is on twitter and telegram for the very least and a shitton are also active on discord

I think what he meant is pcoin will going to create a new social media platform and that will be where the project will focus. This social coin will surely gain a lot of interests when this project is launch. I really hope that this project will continue its improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

PCOIN is first Crypto Currency which have SELF Development Portal and Social media. This is amazing. So this project will create an social media itself

Wait what? Dont most cryptocurrencies have their own social media accounts? Pretty sure almost every currency in the market is on twitter and telegram for the very least and a shitton are also active on discord

I think what he meant is pcoin will going to create a new social media platform and that will be where the project will focus. This social coin will surely gain a lot of interests when this project is launch. I really hope that this project will continue its improvements.
Talking about social media platforms will probably what the investor wants to invest. Aiming to achieve this and with the help of good investor which trust this kind of project gives the people another option on reaching their love one's by using this kind of social media app.

it's great, if it might have an apps on this project that there platform prior for investors and cryptocurrency traders who are looking to utilize the most advanced trading tool its cool, and gives different features looking forward on there road map schedules as there are many people expect and hoping on this project.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!
Good news! It's nice to hear news from the project team whose development is very interested. I will subscribe to social networks.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

PCOIN is launching with 35 cryptocurrencies in many countries...so it doing great with their project...they are clear what they need to do & how to promote it

Yes, this project needs to promote well and be known worldwide, knowing that there are lots of coins/tokens that circulating in the world. PCOIN needs more exposure to the public and it also need to gather more investors so the project will be successful in the near future.

Yes I hope the project will be successful... but which cryptocurrencies they want to launch PCOIN..then it will give anyone more interest if it is in the famous currencies

At the top of this thread, they make a poll about this subject.  These are the cryptocurrencies to vote for the launch:

Ripple
 Wave
 BitConnect
 Neo
 Qtum
 Lisk

You can also vote for one of them.  I would prefer Wave  Grin

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:48:05 PM

this is very confident for us all, How spectacular that the PCoin trade already has 35 crypto which was launched in this December! hopefully in the year 2018 will increase.  Wink
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

I like how cryptos are evolving after the actual major coin going on and kicking up.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:25:44 PM

Hello Guys!!
Yeah. Actually i follow on your telegram at the soon but i really dont have much time to active  Cool. We know devs alway busy. So dont worry, we need a project with everything is ok. Try your best and PCOIN will success. Vote for listing on mercatox exchange.  Lips sealed
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

It's okay, if you not answer to us, dear development state, because you need to develop and raise your fresh coin for be a successful in a long time, regards  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:58:22 PM

Hello Guys!!
Noted.
Its good to see that you are noting each and every comment here to improve your user interference and also we can understand about your work and heavy time pressure so expecting reply to each and every comment is not possible. Looking further for the good profitable future of PCOIN.
That's good to know that the team is really aware of some suggestions that being raised in this thread. Positively response in every issue, being in this kind of harmony gives the team a spirit to work hard for the satisfaction of their clients.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

https://pioneercoin.com/mining/

Wave is best  Smiley
PIONEER COIN_TEAM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:33:22 PM

Why should vote Wave for the cryptocurrency exchange trading? And how is the difficult when mining this coin?
mongtototo

Activity: 71

Translator & Investor

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Why should vote Wave for the cryptocurrency exchange trading? And how is the difficult when mining this coin?
You can check the roadmap, in this month, Pcoin will have pcoin exchanger with 35 currencies, pcoin local exchange.
You can check block explorer in here: http://www.pioneerchain.com/
So 720 blocks a day, 1 block = 22 coins, total = 15840 coins.
Hashrate 14-20 Th/s, 1 D3 = 19 Gh/s.
Max 21.5 coins / day with 1 D3, min 15 coins / day.
Price = 1$ ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pioneer-coin/ )
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PCOIN_BTC
Profit = 15-21 $ / day with 1 D3.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet

Nice improvements. Well, hope to see more positive outcomes from this coin. Let support and invest now. With different exchanger is equals easy and fast transactions.

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:34:22 AM

Behold, the next generation currency PCOIN. It's just sad that I can't do mining with my computer but that doesn't mean I can't get profit by buying some pcoin and trade it. It's really great that you can catch up updated news about PCOIN in many social media accounts. How spectacular it is also that PCoin trade has already 35 cryptocurrencies launched this december! Isn't that great news? With a very deep planning of this coin i know that this would be successful and hopefully will be listed as one of the top cryptocurrencies by its platform and great ideas. What's also great is that there also going to launch on january that you can trade locally peer to peer, that is what I'm excited about and hoping that it will be pursue.
Yeap you are the same with me. We can make profit with PCoin without mining. 5k2 satoshi per PCOIN at now, so we can easy take some PCoins.
It's okay, if you not answer to us, dear development state, because you need to develop and raise your fresh coin for be a successful in a long time, regards  Wink
Every dev need a time. So we only see thread and waiting some news.
P/s: I vote for Pcoin will trade with Ripple. Go vote everybody Kiss

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:47 AM

I love looking at the road map of pioneer coin. I can see a brighter future on this project. In each of the month, there are plans made. Hopefully, this roadmap will be followed and met until the end. I would like to extend my appreciation to the developers of this project. It is really a wonderful idea, we can exchange in different coins as easy as fast with lesser fee transaction, isn't it fabulous? Every traders want it. For now, claim your success. Our crypto community will surely support you and we will reach the moon altogether as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: