Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:39:45 AM

http://pcoinwallet.com that is test exchanger 35 cryptocurrencies......................coming soon.... wait update wallet

Nice improvements. Well, hope to see more positive outcomes from this coin. Let support and invest now. With different exchanger is equals easy and fast transactions.

The price in the exchange is stable so far, I think everyone is busy in mining. When they dump the coin in the market, it will be the time to buy.  Grin
Keep support at Pioneer coin and dont dump it. At some altcoins project i very hate speculators when they take profit while we are loser. I hope this problem dont appear at PCoin.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

Interesting for their mineable coin. But still, it's an X11 coin, I need an ASIC miner to mine this coin and ASIC miner price is too damn high for me. Not recommended mineable coin for low-budget people. However, it's still profitable for low-budget people to invest, at least buy 1k PCOIN, then hold it. You're gonna receive 45% of block rewards for nothing every block.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does

This days cpu mining is not profitable, the best way to do is use gpu or more gpus and a high end specs desktop. I think it's better to buy coins when it's still cheap than mining with cpu. This will really damage your unit or will give you a very low profit.

PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:38:57 AM

wow just added PCOIN in coinmarketcap.com,I want to know can I mine PCOIN in my dual core pc? Is it support CPU mining? I need information,I am interested and want to mine.Thanks Smiley

I think it should support PC mining but make sure to check for profitability. At times it's better to straight out buy the coin over just mining it. Not to mention the hardware damage mining does

This days cpu mining is not profitable, the best way to do is use gpu or more gpus and a high end specs desktop. I think it's better to buy coins when it's still cheap than mining with cpu. This will really damage your unit or will give you a very low profit.
Great! I also think that it is possible to buy a coin when it is still cheap, unfortunately sometimes it is difficult to guess whether it will grow or fall.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

I had the first post on this coin and the source wasn't available at the time. However, I have added it to my pool:

Address: stratum+tcp://altmining.org
Ports: 3666(vardiff) 3777(nicehash)
Username: Your PCOIN wallet address
Password: anything
Minimum payment: 3 PCOIN - Payments run every 10 minutes if you reach payment threshold
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

This is great! PCoin would be the next generation coin. This is a really promising project. I can see that this is getting more and more better in its progress and development. Additionally, PCoin is also a very mineable coin. This is very beneficial to the low-budget people to invest in this project. This will give them the opportunity to make and gain more profits. I believe that this coin can make its way to succeed in the market industry. I can see that this PCoin has a potential to gain more users as well as more investors to invest here in PCoin. GoodLuck to the team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

Mining with CPU is a bad idea. It will only give you hard time repairing or even buying new CPU. GPU mining is better, but you should choose those GPU that are more optimize on mining.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

Mining with CPU is a bad idea. It will only give you hard time repairing or even buying new CPU. GPU mining is better, but you should choose those GPU that are more optimize on mining.
Better to really buy coins while still it's in low price than mining. Because mining requires a lot of computation and its very hassle to do that, and I am confident that this coin will have high value which gives the client a comfort of getting high profit.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

Tell me a big load goes to the CPU? Can I use a processor three years ago? Or he can not normally mining?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Atlast good news... we are also waiting for this news...Hope the coin will be in other exchanger so that people can exchange in any exchanger...& waiting for another good news
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

PIONEER has prepared all required documentation needed to be listed on exchanges. We are currently talking with few exchanges and is planning to get listed on at least one major exchange shortly.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:16 PM

PIONEER has prepared all required documentation needed to be listed on exchanges. We are currently talking with few exchanges and is planning to get listed on at least one major exchange shortly.

Well, it's a good news to all of us. We will be waiting for the announcement that PCOIN is already listed in some trusted exchanges. Thank you for updating us and please continue to improve this projects. I am hoping more investors will come and invest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
alheimer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

So.. why is the APP on their website actually the UTRUST APP?HuhHuh??  SCAM ALERT!!
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Great news! I hope trade on the exchange will bring the project additional fame and additional capital.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:50 PM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

Nice to see PIONEER COIN in coinmarket cap.  And the price is also pretty nice.  I didnt thought that PIONEER can get this high price in this short peroid. But why cant we see the market cap of this Coin ? 
PCOIN will have a good bright future and even i am happy to see PCOIN in the coinmarket cap. And also we can perhaps see the market cap of PCOIN in some time as it may be updated.
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

Why there is always somebody that screams scam alert when there is nothing scammy of it? and the funny part, it comes from newbies.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

Why there is always somebody that screams scam alert when there is nothing scammy of it? and the funny part, it comes from newbies.
And i don't understand, how the cryptocurrency, and, in particular masternode coins can be a scam? You can't lose all of your money there, because you will rewards from your running masternode everyday.

I look at coinmarketcap, a prise of coin starts at a very good value, looking stable now, it's a excellent beginning!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:52 PM

Hello Guys!!
We are happy to see such tremendous response from community especially after PCOIN got listed on Cryptopia . We are going through each and every comment being posted here everyday and we take down the notes which we find apt. It's not like we don't want to communicate with community but it's that we are quite busy with all the development work. Regarding promotions and marketing we'll follow our road map. Also a humble request to community members if you guys find out links to our various ongoing  online projects kindly don't share it publicly. These projects are under construction and we don't want unnecessary ruckus. When the projects will get ready we'll announce them Officially so have patience. You guys are doing great job spreading the word. We are doing ours. We don't like to beat drums until we are ready. We'll be sharing good news soon . Follow us on telegram , facebook and twitter!!

Atlast good news... we are also waiting for this news...Hope the coin will be in other exchanger so that people can exchange in any exchanger...& waiting for another good news

yeah, having many coins on this project as of this moment is a good opportunity to us since its value is low. Soon, in the future coins will be good as profitable value and could be exchange to other exchanger. I hope the Pioneer Coin will be successful.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

The presence of PCOIN coins in the Coinmarket and Cryptopia says a lot, you can be trusted. Very promising coin. Good luck in your development!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: