Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: impact of social media  (Read 5466 times)
ye..baby (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:10:24 AM

Social media has a great impact on our daily life. The socio-cultural behavior is changed. Most of the times we are passing on internet and social medias. For this reason, we have started to loose social communication. Digital  communication has taken place instead of physical communication. Though we are connected with whole world through internet, it has some negative impacts also. Family bonding, social bonding,  these relations are affected. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

Negative impact
• The emergence of crime, Many people who use social media as a tool to commit crimes such as kidnappings and fraud
• Disturbing relationships between spouses, Social media can also trigger jealousy between couples if the couple is not associated with others
• Embarking the nature of opium, Social media can also cause opium that can lead to the nature of the user to autis or more close to the life around

but all back to you to judge.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

Negative impact
• The emergence of crime, Many people who use social media as a tool to commit crimes such as kidnappings and fraud
• Disturbing relationships between spouses, Social media can also trigger jealousy between couples if the couple is not associated with others
• Embarking the nature of opium, Social media can also cause opium that can lead to the nature of the user to autis or more close to the life around

but all back to you to judge.

I agree, the impact is rather negative. Sometimes the lack of information is better than its excess
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:22:06 AM

Social media has revolutionized everything. Selling goods? You can sell them on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Politics? You can propagate stories, real or not through social media. I think its impact to the world has been positive overall. It allows us to connect with friends and family who live afar, or complete strangers whom we share interests with. Right now everyone has a platform and a voice. All the problems that arise is rooted to how people choose to use that platform.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

Social media has revolutionized everything. Selling goods? You can sell them on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Politics? You can propagate stories, real or not through social media. I think its impact to the world has been positive overall. It allows us to connect with friends and family who live afar, or complete strangers whom we share interests with. Right now everyone has a platform and a voice. All the problems that arise is rooted to how people choose to use that platform.

Social medias are very big help in our daily activities and works. It help us to finish our jobs faster and accurate. But it also has a negative effect that we should avoid to happen. In my observation, many children below 7 years old are being addict in using of gadgets so their social interaction with the community are being loss. We should use technology and social media properly so we can avoid problems.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:16:38 AM

Social media has a great impact on our daily life. The socio-cultural behavior is changed. Most of the times we are passing on internet and social medias. For this reason, we have started to loose social communication. Digital  communication has taken place instead of physical communication. Though we are connected with whole world through internet, it has some negative impacts also. Family bonding, social bonding,  these relations are affected. 

And you base this on what?

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

With the progression of the internet and the communication innovation that our world is currently on. Social Media has really been a key tool in both creating bridges and creating walls. With faster information and easier transport of news, social media can create a fad and trend that in olkder days can seem impossible. In social media lies can be forged and truths stretched and an unknwoing person can be an agent of fake news and scandals by simply sharing.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

I think it is on you how you are going to use it. For me it is a tool where I can communicate with long distance friends (i call my close ones), and a business tool as well. I admit that recently I promised myself not to spend so much time on social media and read a book for example instead.

I also think that businesses will stop over-using them in the future as the customers will get bored of watching ads everywhere, so something new will come up
BitSin

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

For me Social media controls the attitude and mindset of people nowadays by showing them lies and showing them only what the media wants them to see. People hate people because media wants them to hate. People love someone because media shows them only the good side of that someone. Media control the future now. That's why I don't trust them anymore.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Everything have both the positive and the negative side and it seems the negative you is what you are laying more emphasis on. Even water as useful it is, to human existence still can kill. The social media has been full of some negativities but at the same time it has change the way we relate in a better way by connecting families that are several miles away but make them close. It has also ensure friends who lost contacts several years can now re-connect among several advantages that we have seen.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

The impact of social media is always depends on how the person use it. But for me I think there is a negative impact and positive impact of social media. The negative impact is we are easily believed on what we saw on social media even if we don't really know the whole story. The positive impact is we are able to show and state our opinions at the same time we are updated to some current news. But like I said it depends to the person on how they use it.

Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

Cyber bullying is one of the negative impacts of social media. Online attacks especially on kids can leave a very deep mental scars.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

before we discuss social media, we discuss everything there must be a negative and positive impact. it is important to note between the two impacts, which impacts are most influential. I think we all know the positive and negative impacts, and each region must have a different impact, and also the handling of its negative effects.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:04:52 PM

We are moving towards dematerialization. what is less surprising than to say that it will also pass through our social exchanges.

Yes, nobody will ever have the courage or the strength to regroup to fight against this or that abuse of the system. More demonstration, more defenses of our rights.

And the mass killings as recently and sadly in Las Vegas will make you less and less want to leave our home.

I do not know if it is a consequence or a determined will. But this finding is just scary. Matrix will arrive.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

Social Media can be useful at times like you can see news that can't be seen or never shown on televisions, connect people, chat, call for free. But there's also a negative effects on this social media because many people are already using sites to destroy others or to bash people and in this way they are untraceable. But in general, social media is so useful only if you use in it in a good and positive way.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

Social media has a big impact to anyone, but it can be good and bad impact. Depending on how you gonna use it, because through this things you can easily communicate your love ones in the other country who work as an ofw  using Facebook or twitter or sometimes instagram others. But it can be useful for bullying somebody which is being categorized in bad impact, were it is not good anyway.
boniii

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

there are negative and positive also, but my view is its a negative feed back as coz of this social media people have corrupted and taking personal advantages!!!
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

We all know that all things that is excessive is bad. We just need to learn how to control things . There is a possitive and negative effects of social media on us because it can help us to know some specific knowledge and get the new trend know the latest new. But there's also a bad effect it mostly affect the teens because they isolate themselves on the social media world like facebook, insta and twitter and some of the teens i know doesnt go outside or have a social life outside the internet world.
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

i think sicial media has some advantages but i think peaple had became more and more addicted to it with time wich can be a real menace for society and youth in specific

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

Sadly this seems to be the way the world is trending and I dislike it a lot. The last thing I want is to be hanging out with a friend and we are both on our phones the majority of the time...then what is the

point of hanging out? There was a video made on youtube by PrinceEA and it highlighted this exact thing that is occurring and I think it is worth a watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl8EIhrQjQ

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: