Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1671 times)
hujanangin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

I think if made for security it's okay. but there must be terms and conditions. As an ordinary person who is not an officer should have no weapons illegally, must obtain official permission, fear of being abused.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:03:53 AM

Because of the world today
Already filled with variety of crimes.
And yes we need a guns to defend ourself.

Yes, you're right. The police can only take action after things happen. As long as we have guns, we can avoid many crimes and we can protect ourselves.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

I think a lot of number country as Americas need them protection from terrorism. They very much love guns to the point that they truly believe it brings safety to their home.. but my country citizens are not allowed to use guns.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

To protect our self and families, but you should register it so that you have a permission to and it's legal. Many people have there guns without license nowadays and other people use this to earned money like a hitman. But we can't deny that in this world we have good and evil!
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Well for me we don't need them because people have license  is  required to carry a gun. If we don't have license you don't need a gun.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

We need gun, because our enemy has gun.
Gun is the only measure to protect yourself from gun.

Thus, strong gun control is the most efficient way to keep peace.

I do not think humanty needs gun to protect itself. There are a lot of way to defeat an enemy without a gun. We must educate people properly to avoid using guns and then people will not use gun protect themselves.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

We need gun, because our enemy has gun.
Gun is the only measure to protect yourself from gun.

Thus, strong gun control is the most efficient way to keep peace.

I do not think humanty needs gun to protect itself. There are a lot of way to defeat an enemy without a gun. We must educate people properly to avoid using guns and then people will not use gun protect themselves.

How do you defend yourself without a gun if the enemy has a rifle? Running away is not an option.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?
we know that very dangerous for the next generation if the people use with wrong action but some use it for the benefit of the owner itself as protector, in my place where i am living not so many I heard people have guns,they control anyone want use it with strict permission
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Guns are only necessary, only if you live in a dangerous neighborhood where all sorts of crime, from petty to murder are part of the norm. I am in favor of gun use because criminals use them to commit crimes; hence the only way to stop them is by wielding a weapon of equal capability.
Pablitok_69

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

I´d say just for protection, luckily I dont need one in Spain.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

That's true some of us used it for fun and some is using for protection for their own protection , these days people see a gun thinking that having a gun make you a cool. Why do we need gun , it's base on a situation or it depends on a person on how they use it , remember gun is like a power , it is your responsibilities whether you can use it to bad or in good way. And I think ,  for my opinion is I rather have a gun to protect my family than having a gun just use it for fun.
riptv

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Some will say to protect ourselves, others for war ,   if we didn't have guns ,  we wouldn;t have war , or problems with people !:@
cava95

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Peoples still have guns to protect the family, because with them feel safer,but many of them have guns as souvenirs or gifts in my in my case so,as long as thay  used guns for the right purposes is good,but many used guns in criminal cases,government must do something to prevent guns falling into the wrong hands.

mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

We don't need them. Weapons is evil.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

We need guns because military conflicts mean money, we need them for oil, for political influences in underdeveloped countries and the sad list goes on...
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Some people claim that they need guns to protect themselves oand even their loved ones from possible danger such as those caused by evil people. However, studies show that if someone in a household owns a gun, there is a very high risk that the person who will get hit by that same gun lives in the same house. Thus, gun ownership should undergo a very thorough process.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

We don't need them. Weapons is evil.

The truth is that many people are evil and misuse guns which are only tools. The reason we have laws is to protect honest hardworking people from the evil people who don't follow the laws no matter how many are written. The 2nd Amendment is what keeps all the other Amendments standing!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Some people claim that they need guns to protect themselves oand even their loved ones from possible danger such as those caused by evil people. However, studies show that if someone in a household owns a gun, there is a very high risk that the person who will get hit by that same gun lives in the same house. Thus, gun ownership should undergo a very thorough process.

What we need is for the violent people to be removed from society permanently when they show they don't respect others homes and property. If they didn't didn't break into someone else house, there wouldn't be a problem.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fellahst

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

Please ban this guy. Has nothing to do with this forum.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

I think we don't need guns or weapon which can damage other people. If we live in the peace country, i think we shouldn't need that. The people who have gun is must have ability to do that and have responsibility to use gun. Gun shouldn't give to all people because it can threatening and endagering the peace of society. Gun is one of the potential killer. If someone has gun and she/he feel angry and can't control her/his emotion, so she/he can do violence which harmful other people (people can do agressively if they have gun/ weapon). Gun can help increase the criminal action, like murder, robbery, suicide.
So, not every human can have gun but only the person who have license and have responsibility. Use gun wisely and carefully, so the peace in the world always exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: