Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1671 times)
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

gun is a very dangerous weapon. so only elite should have it especially business man just to protect themselves. but make sure they have a license and permit to carry in case they have it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

So they can gain wealth by destroying other.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

I think and for my own perspective , These days weve heard a lot news by various crimes around the globe. The main reason why we must have a gun to not play around or to shoot somebody or should I say your worst enemy someting like that. Reason why need gun to protect oursleves incase of emergency , and also help someone who needed. And I suggest who reading this , or if you have a gun be responsible all the time , and use it for a reason not for fun.
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

As for my self I don't need gun for my self defense gun for me is a toy for evil because you can kill people in case if trouble
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

We need them to protect yourself

In this modern world, People do not need to have any gun to protect themselves. The only thing the humanity needs to protect themselves is a good mindset for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lodi123

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

For me i don't need gun for my self as long as I don't make troubles to other people I believe in  myself that  I'm confident just always put a trust to god
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

guns are not always a good security solution for ourselves or others.the gun will cause a new problem if we can not use it wisely and well.
in some countries that legalize the gun as a personal safety weapon or as a general consumption has caused many acts of violence or murder by someone or group who feel more power because of having the gun.
so, I think personal use of the gun as a personal safety has not been too in need, more intensive education is still needed about the use of pistols and policies of good and proper rules in each country that legalize the use of pistols.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

For me i don't need gun for my self as long as I don't make troubles to other people I believe in  myself that  I'm confident just always put a trust to god
Yes there is no doubt about it.  Put our trust to God and you will not be lost.  As to guns our government should be strict in giving permit to carry guns.  Many have died because of this misuse of guns.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Generallly we don't need to have a gun. It is not a basic needs to live. However, some people want it for self protection in times of emergency.  Some people carry gun for self defense mostly people who are politicians.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

We need guns to protect out families our property. If someone comes into your house illegally and you don't have a weapon what are you going to do hit him ...
Why We Will Always Need
mminer66

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

You can hit and hurt also with a knife, car or even a chair. In the end its human who pulls the triger....
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

I believe that a normal person really has no need for guns. Only the authority such as the police and soldiers need it as their work requires fighting and subduing people who are doing crimes. In order to fight crime and protect their lives, only those in the authority should be allowed to use it.

nthnode404

Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

The problem is when you need emergency help, the police are minutes or hours away depending where you live. You really want to give up your rights even when there are dangerous people everywhere? Look at the cities where it is illegal to own guns. They have the highest murder rates.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Personally, we need guns to protect ourselves. Danger is out there waiting for us. Bad people are outside waiting for the timing to attack us. The use of gun as our self defense is actually a good one. Most people today are using guns to protect themselves. It is necessary also for us to register it in legal process.
harmoni777

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

yes we're need to protect ourself and family
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

True guns help out to protect yourself but it is not a need. A weapon is great but the wielder must be on the same level. Guns are great, but it is not a need. I know of people who libe all their lives not holding a gun and they're ok. I've also know of people who own guns and are great marksmen but they died at gunpoint too. What I'm saying is, owning a gun is not a sure way to protect yourself. So you don't need a gun, you just need common sense and being alert in your surroundings.

babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

for me now i need the gun!why??because the generation now is deficoult for everybodys no doesn't know if you are is safety!..now the life is very simple only a one shot in your head..adios😑
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

we don’t need guns. why should we have them? only police and military personnel should have them. what’s the use of guns if you are not in the authority? i know some people who have guns and i think they become boastful.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

we don’t need guns. why should we have them? only police and military personnel should have them. what’s the use of guns if you are not in the authority? i know some people who have guns and i think they become boastful.
yes, we do not need weapons. weapons only to protect a country rather than individuals. so in my opinion only authorized parties need weapons.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

the gun people say its to protect ourselves from the government. so basically, its so we are free to commit treason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: