Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1671 times)
julungwangi

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

since childhood man in the world is taught 2 things. crown and weapons. weapons are a means of oppress, and the crown is pride.
if mnuaia survive with humanity, weapons are not needed
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Protection from naggers  Smiley

P.S. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE
people kill people
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Not the wrong weapon (guns). Because the essence of guns are created as a means to protect themselves, others and even the state. What I think is wrong is greed and the passions of its users, who severely deprive the lives of their fellow human beings. Therefore guns need the right people, the right decisions and the right policies to use them.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

I think guns should be used only for protection. But with the current competition between individuals, companies, countries, etc. the guns are being used for various violent activities. To mitigate the negative impact my suggestion is to bring up a globally agreed regulation  system of using guns. Enhancing the humanity of the people would help to reduce the crimes done using guns.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Gun is an invention that for the safe and security purpose, until they can't control who is gonna be a guy hold a gun in his hand and shoot other. Gun turns into a big threat of innocent people. Sometimes i do wish gun was never invented and i think that would add this world some peaces.

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

I don't need it.this is my opinion all weapons should be banned from all over the world.why we waste our money to manufacturer thease thing ,which ultimately harm the humans.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

We need guns to protect our country and our self
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

well maybe if we didn't have guns AT ALL, then we wouldn't even need it
but now you never know, you might wanna protect yourself
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

We also need guns for hunting...except if you are fine with bow and arrow
Gerald8102

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

the main reason why we need gun is for protection and security purposes for our self. but some people are using this weapon for violent activities.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Personal weapons must be in the hands of law and justice or do not - and then that one who is alive and who is wrong - fact quietly buried and forgotten, or where justice is real and the law is in force - and then you if you killed a monster that rushed at you with an axe, or climbed into your house, or you pulled the bat and went to hit you windshield - the law and justice will meet. Then Yes the wearing of weapons will be justified.
And yet that one who is closer friends with the judge, who have relatives in the Prosecutor's office, or who has the mandate have on hand - such as any trash only finally untie the hands, but the average person will make more vulnerable. Because he will have a gun, permit to carry, and the immune system - and you have a choice: either to swallow or to go for 15 years.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Guns are definitely not necessary, if I had my way thered be no guns. Fight with knives if you may but no guns
Ohni_io

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

You need one because you cant just unlearn something. They are not made of some magical unicorn bones left here by ayy lmao's. The world isn't perfect, but maybe someday.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Generally, each individual should not have a gun. Only the policeman should carry it. However, in some cases, like for self protection, we need to carry a gun. As long as, it was propely documented and we were disciplined and trained on how to handle a gun.
mai_ngoc

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

I haven't ever believed that police can protect us. Althought my country bans using guns, i want to have a gun to defend myself, and my family from unwanted attack.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

You must have been living in another world to have said we are living in the most peaceful time in human history. With people not even feeling safe in their homes and on the streets. The subject of discussion as to whether to have access to guns is only applicable to the advanced countries unlike other countries where is not even an option.
The purpose of guns in this society is to protect ourselves from danger especially to humans that have bad intent to other people. This could help us save our lives. But we can't avoid that there are people who breaks the law and abuse the use of guns.
Kothar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I think it depends on the exact culture. Americans are fine with guns but it's comes from the first settlers which been always armed to fight wild animals and tribals. They been taught from the cradle how to deal with a gun and how to be respective to it. However in Europe there are no such traditions, most of people haven't even see a gun in real life, only on TV. They have no culture of behavior with a guns and that might lead to disaster.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

Well I think we want guns. Some people feel just safer with guns. I think that we people are just aren`t learned to live in piece.
We are constantly seeking some kind of trouble. I think the bigger countries should give us a example and stop arm themselves
constantly. Maybe than the people would feel much safer that there is no new war coming. But I think it won`t happen especially
with Trump and Kim Jong-un.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Some people need it especially to those who have a public service or politicians because sometimes, some people are jealous with their position that they are having. Guns are also dangerous because some of us using their weapons so that people will not bully them or maybe let them down but the truth is, some people who are having guns are the ones who makes people bully.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

why do we need guns.....thats a good question...first and as the top reason i would mention protection....... for instance, when we are stuck in the middle of the way because of thieves or other bad people, we can exploit the gun to protect us from them......... however, guns kill people so the need of gun should be along with the gun control.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: