Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guns - Why do we need them?  (Read 1668 times)
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:13:51 AM

I feel like guns are important as a self-defense tool, but it can definitely be used as a way to harm others as well. Gun regulation by the govt is the only way to eradicate (or at least minimalize) the gun violence rate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 07:42:42 AM

I don't believe that we are living in the most peaceful times. It's just that war is now completely different. Climate change, bio-weapons, and cyber attacks are the new methods. Any actual fighting will be done by drones and bots.

Why do we need guns? Because Covid-19 isn't killing anybody, so the elite need to use other tools to reduce the population.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:51:31 AM

I feel like guns are important as a self-defense tool, but it can definitely be used as a way to harm others as well. Gun regulation by the govt is the only way to eradicate (or at least minimalize) the gun violence rate

Living in a country where guns are not allowed it's hard to imagine otherwise, the knife takes usuallly over the role of the gun. But for people who own a gun, it's very important to do so. Having a nation as a hole like USA with very low gun control laws to change these laws seems very difficult. I don't think it's possible to ask people to give up their guns by themself. Such changes would have to be done by the government. But who would elect such a government in the first place? In my opinion it needs more education about guns and the proper usage and of course more security in storing them so kids can't get their hands on them.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:00:48 PM

Living in a country where guns are not allowed it's hard to imagine otherwise, the knife takes usuallly over the role of the gun. But for people who own a gun, it's very important to do so. Having a nation as a hole like USA with very low gun control laws to change these laws seems very difficult. I don't think it's possible to ask people to give up their guns by themself. Such changes would have to be done by the government. But who would elect such a government in the first place? In my opinion it needs more education about guns and the proper usage and of course more security in storing them so kids can't get their hands on them.

You had better hope that gun control in the USA never becomes active. Why? Because it is the only reason your country has a semblance of freedom.

If gun control took over in the USA, and nobody had guns there anymore, the USA, your country, and all the rest would become total slaves to their governments.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:26:47 PM

But when as in the USA, cities vote to defund the police, more and more people will get guns. Because it totally makes sense.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:17:25 AM

But when as in the USA, cities vote to defund the police, more and more people will get guns. Because it totally makes sense.

The pandemic and George Floyd protests caused record rates of background checks because of how many Americans are rushing to buy guns - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/31/americans-guns-coronavirus-protests

Usually when it's election time or after there's a mass shooting, gun sales go up, but we haven't seen anything like this. In the midst of so much violence, the calls to defund police is moronic.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:32:02 AM

The pandemic and George Floyd protests caused record rates of background checks because of how many Americans are rushing to buy guns - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/31/americans-guns-coronavirus-protests

Usually when it's election time or after there's a mass shooting, gun sales go up, but we haven't seen anything like this. In the midst of so much violence, the calls to defund police is moronic.

No, it is happening, so there must be a fashion in which it makes sense. For example, a politician might whisper to his cronies, "We'll defund the police, and then put the money in XYZ.There, we'll keep a good part of it."
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:38:59 AM

No, it is happening, so there must be a fashion in which it makes sense. For example, a politician might whisper to his cronies, "We'll defund the police, and then put the money in XYZ.There, we'll keep a good part of it."

I think people calling for defunding the police is another reason people are buying guns too, don't get me wrong. If police aren't there to protect you, you only have yourself.

Even without calls to defund the police, everyone should arm themselves for protection.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:40:09 AM

We are living the most peaceful times in human history, yet there are people killed by the dozens every day. Guns and weapons are meant to "protect" but are used as means to "eradicate". Why do we need guns? What do you think?

Looking at it you have to know that Guns is not meant for civilians to be use, is for military purpose especially for security measure only,but because of the level of corruption and needs, wants and power politicians wants to occupy a political positions they have to released guns to untrained people to use,which is causing different mess in societies today.
People are killed today because of misused of Guns,which is improper to government and also caused by the government. The only way level of killing will eradicate is to stop civilians not to have access to use gun.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:16:20 PM

Although this topic is already old, I just want to drop some opinions about why we need to own a gun. As we know, there are only two kinds of people who live on this planet. The good and the bad. many people wanted to live with peace in their life, to have a peaceful mind is one of the treasures that can't be bought with money. we don't want to have people who are angry with us, so we don't start a war with them or to make them angry. we do a lot of things to stay away from those things. however, there are some circumstances where they are the ones who wants to harm us even though we didn't do anything to them. this is when we need some tools to protect ourselves from this scenario, we don't want them to take our lives for granted. we need to own some necessary tools to protect our lives and love one. We need to have some necessary weapon to do that and the most popular tools are guns.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:07:04 PM

You missed the guns for the little ones:

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: