Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - ICO Campaign  (Read 9529 times)
InfiniteIsland

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

No one will be able to access data without permission based on private/public keys on blockchain. Update of private/public keys to blockchain is also subject to control. Data will never leave the storage unencrypted. Remember how it is in google, that their local network is not using ssl?

Logging - every access to and action with data will be logged on blockchain. So, before get access to data you have to get your public key in blockchain and server has to accept it. Here we

You say you process a lot of data. What do you do with it?

Well, let me explain it to you on example:

1. You are brand new customer
2. You send us request for a loan at Friday at 2pm.
3. In your request you gave us your personal info, job info, your income description
4. Of course we check you in all regular registers: we check if document you provide is correct, if you are working there and how long it is you work there, what were you loans and how did you pay them. Anyway, everything regular.

5. Now we collect another data, available on you, lets start from facebook:

We already now you are 19. From your application. People in that age are not very reliable borrowers.
We check your posts and see that each night at Friday you get drunk.

So obviously - you are trying to get money to get drunk today. Probably you will be refused.

BUT it wouldn't be all

Based on your education, finished or continuous, your friends, relatives and so on we can make one more step:

What if we give you a loan today? There chances you will not repay it on time. Ok, but will you repay it at all? Maybe you are likely to understand in your 25, that credit score is important and you will repay that old loan? Well, we can predict that things and based on that - predict how much money we will loose or win. We can loose loan amount, on the other hand we can win - interests for all this time, fine, collectors fee and so on.

And all this will be done automatically in short time. Manager will only have to make final check

Isn´t it really easy to do without any complex platform? Just to open facebook?
Crederoom (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

This is CREDEROOM.COM related account

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

Well, in that easy case yes, of course no need of complexity. It is just an example.

You can think of some high professional at his 40 with wife, 2 kids and so on. Will he repay? It depends... And we can tell what it depends from

byproxy

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

Thanks for the answer. But can you explain what exact data you collect?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Thanks for the answer. But can you explain what exact data you collect?
It is really hard to say what exactly we can collect. There are a lot of data about each of us open in the world. Your friends, your contacts, your places, your habbits, everything matters

InfiniteIsland

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Well, in that easy case yes, of course no need of complexity. It is just an example.

You can think of some high professional at his 40 with wife, 2 kids and so on. Will he repay? It depends... And we can tell what it depends from

But how accurate is your technology?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

But how accurate is your technology?

One of the keys of technology is deep learning feature. Now, with data set available to us we can predict with 60% accuracy, but with further development and growing of available data we believe we will achieve 95-98% accuracy

32treco18

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

I have a question guys,

You say you will open your platform to opensource. Wouldn't it be so, that with knowledge how your platform works someone will foul it and will get loan even if he shouldn't?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

I have a question guys,

You say you will open your platform to opensource. Wouldn't it be so, that with knowledge how your platform works someone will foul it and will get loan even if he shouldn't?

We take security risks very serious, but you should understand the other thing: platform itself is useless without data set, it processes it and learn from it.

So, yes, we will open the platform, anyone will be able to use it, to enter their own data set in it.

But to foul the existing platform will require knowledges from inside of our platform and data, and of course if there are people who can do this, we will gladly hire them for a very big salary, why would they steal money?

32treco18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

Are there any ways to stay invisible for such digging tools nwadays?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

32treco18

It is hard to say, I guess in the mountains of Gymalaya

Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

32treco18

Though I heard that there is 3G cell signal on Everest's top  Grin Grin

32treco18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

These things make me paraniod, Facebook angd google know me better than I am
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

We would like to think about it the other way.

Currently to advertise your product you should shout as loud as you can. We can see this on this exact forum. We have at least 10 offers a day for promoting our campaign here from spammers. I bet most of top posts in this part of forum are just full with spam.

On the other hand, direct targeting of advertising, what facebook and google do, and what idea we try to adopt is directed exactly to the people who will use the service or product. Yes, they know a lot about you, but it helps them and you too. It brings buyers and sellers together and make all this shouting ads and spammers useless

32treco18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

We would like to think about it the other way.

Currently to advertise your product you should shout as loud as you can. We can see this on this exact forum. We have at least 10 offers a day for promoting our campaign here from spammers. I bet most of top posts in this part of forum are just full with spam.

On the other hand, direct targeting of advertising, what facebook and google do, and what idea we try to adopt is directed exactly to the people who will use the service or product. Yes, they know a lot about you, but it helps them and you too. It brings buyers and sellers together and make all this shouting ads and spammers useless

You might be right, but there are private areas. I don´t know, if I cheat my girlfriend and google knows it, how can I know they will not reveal my secret to here?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

You might be right, but there are private areas. I don´t know, if I cheat my girlfriend and google knows it, how can I know they will not reveal my secret to here?

There are easy answer and hard )

The easy one - do not cheat )

The other one would be - this technologies are only in the beginning of their way. Soon this will be overcame this way or another

32treco18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

Yeah, it is always good to be good man, than bad. Still people are people and machines are coming for us
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

and machines are coming for us

They already here: didn't you think that when speeding camera catch you - it is machine who actually do the law

32treco18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

yes, you are right, we already in the future.
8yingbi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

What right will I have in the company for tokens?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

What right will I have in the company for tokens?

You will have the rights to receive part of profit equivalent in etherum and sell tokens to us on buy-back campaign for market price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: