Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:50:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CDRT] CREDEROOM - a digital era fintech company - ICO Campaign  (Read 9529 times)
InfiniteIsland

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

In whitepaper it is said that UK can be excluded from plan. But you are in UK? How can it be possible?
Crederoom (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

This is CREDEROOM.COM related account

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:29:18 AM

In whitepaper it is said that UK can be excluded from plan. But you are in UK? How can it be possible?

From the legal point of view, by opening subsidiary company in each state, the subsidiary company will be under jurisdiction of this state. If the subsidiary is in Hungary, than it is supposed to use legislation of Hungary.

The same is true for UK also. Currently there are a lot of discussions about what will happened with legislation in UK after Brexit. We are monitoring that and will update our plans accordingly to changes. As we see it right now, everything should be ok, though our platform predicts customers behavior, not government's )

byproxy

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

Thanks a lot, everything is ok now.

I have a question, when will I receive my CDRTs?

byproxy
There was somekind of problem with payment gateway, but it is ok now, you can finish you purchase now
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

The CDRTs release is scheduled on 15-21 November.

Thanks a lot, everything is ok now.

I have a question, when will I receive my CDRTs?

byproxy
There was somekind of problem with payment gateway, but it is ok now, you can finish you purchase now

32treco18

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

Hi devs

If I would like to invest 30 ETH in CREDEROOM, will you give me more discount?

Thanks
InfiniteIsland

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

Do you plan to expand in Asia or South America?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

32treco18

Sorry, It was possible during pre-ICO stage, but now it wouldn't be honest to all of our investors to give extra discount. Todays bonus is 15%, catch it

julilow3298

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

Your platform seems to have a lot of private info on each user. what it looks like from the privacy point of view? I would mind if someone will interfere in my personal life
32treco18

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:58:35 AM

32treco18

Sorry, It was possible during pre-ICO stage, but now it wouldn't be honest to all of our investors to give extra discount. Todays bonus is 15%, catch it

Sad, will have to find more friendly ICO. I really like your project, but would like extra discount
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

Do you plan to expand in Asia or South America?

We consider to have all the world covered ) We will rule the world! ) But you must understand, that we have limited resources. We even speak not about money. Development and deployment of project in different countries require a lot of working power, different knowledges of different countries, legislation, marketing, local habits. So we have to limit speed of our expansion to reasonable. We think EU in 4 years is reasonable, what we will do next? Well hard to say, world is changing rapidly, who knows what will be in 4 years.

There are different opinions inside. Some of us prefer countries like Indonesia or Philippines, some would like to expand to Brazil, and others in Canada. Time will tell

Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

Your platform seems to have a lot of private info on each user. what it looks like from the privacy point of view? I would mind if someone will interfere in my personal life

Oh, privacy. Yes, this is the main concern of everybody nowadays. Yes, we will have a lot of you private data, we will have some knowledges about you that you don't know by yourself. The same as Google, Facebook, Uber and many others.

It is reality that our data is collected and processed by a lot of parties all around the world. There are two questions that should be considered when do this: security and good-practises

As for security we are very conscious about security and do every step for protect our platform. One of the steps is our will to go opensource. Opensource will allow to audit platform deeper.

Good-practices - upon starting our operations we will publish our memorandum of good-practices, we will setup arbitrage in each country where customers will be able to protect themselves, we will setup policy for customer to review everything that were collected about him

Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:34:47 AM

We are deeply sorry to hear that, but we please to understand us, we respect all our customers and do not divide them

32treco18

Sad, will have to find more friendly ICO. I really like your project, but would like extra discount

h001

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

The size of the team is not as much as the number of other project teams, but this team is responsible and serious about my appreciation
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

The size of the team is not as much as the number of other project teams, but this team is responsible and serious about my appreciation

Thanks for that.

The team is actually bigger. But there are reasons we can't publish them all right know. One of that - high class data scientists are rare in this world, everybody want them, but we have them )

NEUROSEED

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

WEBSITE     |       FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |       TELEGRAM

WHITEPAPER     |     BOUNTY

Links to translations:

Portuguese Thread is here. Translated by ShooterXD

Indonesian Thread is here. Translated by artmaker

Filippino Thread is here. Translated by arwin100

RESERVED

Introduction

Have you ever given much thought to the time of day you ask for a loan? What about how many emails you send out every day? You’re using a new email for the express purpose of applying for the loan? Did you know that your Facebook friends could determine how likely you are to repay a loan?

Well, billions seemingly innocuous elements may be more accurate than the usual credit score in determining repayment reliability. We will learn all of them.

The CREDEROOM project is a team of financial, security, legal and technical experts. We are raising funds in order to develop a lending company operating throughout the European Union.

We have spent time on development of our idea, the concept, vision and business plan, and now we are ready to present our project to public. We are making an offer to everyone who would like to become a part of the brand new, future world.

Analytics, The Heart of CREDEROOM

By the nature of lending business CREDEROOM will constantly collect and update customer’s data. On the other hand, lending is risky business and every company in this area try to minimize risks. Using our analytics on collected data, modern methods of communication and marketing, it is possible to boost company’s performance greatly.

We develop Predictive Analytics tools for business and most of them is complementing each other: by processing customer’s data we are able close to real-time monitor each customer credit score, effectiveness of marketing and communication with them and cost-benefit ratio.

If the ICO Campaign will succeed we will be able to open it to public, except products critical to our security.

CDRT Tokens

CDRT Tokens are smart contracts released by CREDEROOM and are compatible with any ERC20 Ethereum Wallets. Upon release CDRT Tokens will be sent to buyers Ethereum Address.

CREDEROOM will offer 50.000.000 CDRT Tokens during public ICO Campaign. Tokens not sold during ICO Campaign will be destroyed. The price of 1 CDRT Token is 1 EUR. Tokens will be sold for crypto currency and exact exchange rate will be calculated at the time of purchase. We accept most of popular crypto currencies via payment aggregator https://coinpayments.net.

1 = 1 EUR

CREDEROOM will make every possible step to ensure that the value of CDRT Tokens will be high, for the benefit of both, existing tokens holders and potential tokens buyers.

• We will not emit additional tokens,
  • We will do our best to list tokens on crypto exchanges,
  • We will hold Reward Campaigns: Tokens Buy-back Campaign and Profit Equivalent Campaign.

Tokens Buy-back Campaign

Every year, on 15th October CREDEROOM will buy or in any another way acquire crypto currency Ethereum in the quantity equivalent to 10% of the profit* earned during the last financial year by The Main Company and not directly reinvested in growth and expansion.

This crypto currency will be used to buy the CDRT Tokens back from the market at the current price. The quantity of the CDRT Tokens that should be bought back will be determined every year by taking in consideration the price and availability on the market.

Profit Equivalent Campaign

Every year, on 10th October CREDEROOM will buy or in any another way acquire crypto currency Ethereum in the quantity equivalent to 20% of the profit* earned during the last financial year by the Main Company and not directly reinvested in growth and expansion. This crypto currency will be distributed among CDRT Tokens holders according to number of tokens owned.

*Please take a look at exact definition of profit and reward campaigns in the whitepaper and terms and conditions.

ICO Structure

All CDRT Tokens released by CREDEROOM are equal and their owners have the same rights. Early investors will receive Bonus CDRT Tokens.

To motivate Founders and Team work hard for prosperity of the project we will lock 5% of CDRT Tokens for Founders and Team with smartcontract for 1 year. Founders and Team will own CDRT Tokens, but will not be able to sell them until next year.

ICO Goals

During the ICO Campaign we would like to reach the following goals and will lead our business according to the reached goals:

We have divided all the 28 EU states into 4 Zones. We took population, economics and business environment of the states into consideration. More info on zones can be found on CREDEROOM website or in whitepaper.

If the ICO Campaign fails to reach its first goal, all money aggregated during ICO will be sent back to its original owners.

CREDEROOM plan to develop and lead its business as EU Wide Company whether, during the ICO Campaign, all the goals are reached or not. If all ICO Campaign’s goals have not been reached, the terms of development will be different and will be announced separately.

Where can I see the team and advisors?
Crederoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

NEUROSEED

You can see part of us on our website https://crederoom.com

julilow3298

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

Oh, privacy. Yes, this is the main concern of everybody nowadays. Yes, we will have a lot of you private data, we will have some knowledges about you that you don't know by yourself. The same as Google, Facebook, Uber and many others.

It is reality that our data is collected and processed by a lot of parties all around the world. There are two questions that should be considered when do this: security and good-practises

As for security we are very conscious about security and do every step for protect our platform. One of the steps is our will to go opensource. Opensource will allow to audit platform deeper.

Good-practices - upon starting our operations we will publish our memorandum of good-practices, we will setup arbitrage in each country where customers will be able to protect themselves, we will setup policy for customer to review everything that were collected about him

Thank you for your full answer. It is really hard with privacy now, hope your company will respect it
InfiniteIsland

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

Will it be possible to have discount on loan for token owners?
he8Tec8Key

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

Is there any kind of web wallet on your site? with multifactor authentification preferable?
julilow3298

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

What came in to my mind: you said you will allow customers to review info about them. But how will you do that? does the customer has to visit office ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: