Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:58:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir  (Read 47939 times)
pidobir (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:35:29 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:32:06 AM by pidobir

Hello guys! I have a business proposal for all, who want to buy Metabank-Bitfurys ASICs devices!
As you know, Metabank-bitfury was opened their ASICs pre-order, but they will be delivered only in Russia!
You can read about Metabank-Bitfurys ASICs at:
https://metabank.ru/asic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183368.0

Order complete and closed

09.06 Pre-order the first batch completed. I will do update about beginning of the reception of funds for the second batch.

12.06 But you have a unique opportunity to buy some of the first batch of devices!
MetaBank email me about capabilities to order a few more devices from unpaid reserve.
After a few hours I will update prices! Offer is strictly limited! PM me if you have interest!

12.06 Waiting for an answer of Metabank about price for additional units.
Also. Because of the limit for shipment from DHL and FedEX from Russia, now I can order not more then 1 ASIC for each buyer. It is actual ONLY for additional units.

13.06 Received the following response from MetaBank:
"Hi Andrew, the reserve of 8 additional units for you confirmed. Since we closed the pre-order, now you do not have to pay, but please be prepared to pay immediately after the testing chips (within 14 days of notification will be sent to you)".
Thus, we have the time (14 days or more) to raise money for an additional 8 devices.
The price of the device is 2160$, but in BTC it can change every hours. Last price for pre-order was 21 BTC for hosting and 27 BTC for shipping.
I suggest using bitpop as escrow with 0 % fee or you can send btc directly to me. When metabank will sent to me notification about preorder additional units, bitpot or i will send BTC to Metabank. If after 14 days the price will decrease i (bipot) will return extra pay to you, or if the price increase you will extra pay to me (bitpot).
So. If you want to buy ONLY 1 asic unit for shipping or 1 or more units or share for hosting write me PM. If you need escrow write me and bitpot PM.

14.06 Raising funds for fourth asic unit by group-buy closed. Also full additional units reserved. If someone refuses to reserve full units, i'll do update.

02.07 I received notification from MetaBank and made ​​the payment. However, due to the the rate of BTC/USD has fallen,  Metabank increased the price per unit to 24 BTC (1 BTC per share). I paid the difference from my money, so you need to pay extra money to me.
Extra pay for full units calculated as the difference between the amount you paid, and 24 BTC and 0,125 btc per share. If you do not agree with this, then we can make a refund from MetaBank. Thank you!

23.07 Small update. In the present google doc, I propose to maintain records of payments. I am ready to listen to your suggestions to improve it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc#gid=1

Metabank-bitfury Terms and Product Description:
- The chips are based on 55 nm.
- Each chip is capable of 3 Gh.
- Each chip consumes 1,5W / 1Gh/s.
- 1 year warranty.
- Estimated shipping dates August-October.
- Minimum pre-order hashrate is 120 GH ASIC device.

Why should you trust me?
1. I have a WM formal certificate with BL 14. WMID - 250618399100;
2. We can conclude an agreement in form convenient for you;
3. I can provide a scan of my passport or any other document, as you wish.
4. If you want, we can enter into a contract of sale
For example https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qcTaBESMtzz94iQC-qzDHSgmfyc6uUgBQ7aNHHz0-OI/edit
We can print it, write identity data and signature.
5. I have mining experience on 4xHD5870 and 2xHD7870.

I offer my services for you:
1. Buy ASICs in Russia and ship it to you.
2. Provide hosting in Russia.

My terms for first service:
1. You can see actual price in btc for ASIC here  https://metabank.ru/asic/
My total price: Metabank-bitfury Asics price + 15% my fee (but it is decrease, if you buy more than 3 devices) + 300$ (in BTC) FedEx International Priority® (shipping cost can be change for your country. Also we have no information about physical dimensions of units, that is why shipping cost be decrease or increase. All checks for payment of the broker I'll send to you);
2. Payment accepted in Bitcoin.
3. Asics will be shipped to you as soon as i receive it (1 day - max). If you want, i may test it for stability  (+ 1 or 2 work days).
4. Refund (asic and shipping cost) is possible within 29 days from the date of application for refund, my fee cant be refund.
5. We can use John (John K.) as escrow 16hT6S3XNfeNoN2YcGStQuUq7zUSSiXAMq
   - you must sent him BTC for Asics, my fee, shipping cost + escrow fee (2%);
   - Escrow sent  BTC for ASICs to Metabanks BTC address;
   - Metabank delivers ASICS to me;
   - Escrow send me my fee and shipping cost;
   - I send devices to you.

My terms for second service:
1. My price = Metabank-bitfury Asics price. See actual price here https://metabank.ru/asic;
2. Payment accepted in Bitcoin;
3. You can send BTC on Metabank address. Refund (if you would make it) will be processed on your btc address by Metabank. It is possible, ONLY if you want to buy full ASIC devices with my hosting; We dont need escrow here, because you send btc to metabank only.
4. I will host it for a 5% fee* (I will mine at http://mmpool.bitparking.com/pool. Namecoins and Ixcoins and Devcoins are my profit too, reserve pools you pick and choose);
5. Payment of electricity through the device owner. I pay for ISP;
When the low asics profitability will be, I will ship it to the owner (owner pays shipping). Besides with the consent of the ASICs owner I can mining at a loss for 6 months, but if the course BTC will grow up, I will raise my fee to twist a loss. If you have another solution to the problem, I am ready to listen to you.
6. Payments every seven days;
7. Refund is possible within 29 days from the date of application for refund.

For second service we can use group buy! The minimum price is 1,04 btc/5 GH. (Total 24 shares)
Add Terms:

1. I'll pay extra btc to you,  if the Metabanks price decrease or I will require to pay extra BTC if the price increase.
2. Payments, in proportion to your shares, every seven days, when we get the device.
3. If you want to buy some shares, that write me PM or message in this topic  in format <nick_name> <amount of shares> <total_price> <your btc adress>
and send btc to 13Jj4QAQne1QiDxMg2ktThVTjxnbYsNmoW

4. If you want, we can use John K as escrow 16hT6S3XNfeNoN2YcGStQuUq7zUSSiXAMq
When we collect the full amount of the money, John K sent BTC to the Metabanks BTC address.

5. Of course, If we can not find the right number of buyers for ASIC, i (or John K) will return the BTC in full.
6. You can reserve some shares for up to 5 days.
7. When the low asics profitability will be (0-1% total regarding the price of electricity), we (i and all investors) will take a joint decision on its fate.
8. Here you can see all buyers, which payed or will pay BTC for shares for group buy:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc#gid=0;

All hosting units are going to be operated as a large farm with total proceeds divided by ownership percentage of the whole.

Attention! I can not guarantee Metabank-bitfurys honesty, I do not take any responsibility for the risks associated with MetaBank, Bitfury, etc.
You invest at your own risk!
Also I am not responsible for the safety devices in an emergency, and do not pay the risks associated with short-term lack of electricity or internet.

I have no problems with the Internet.  For the backup internet I can use 3G some time. Or if we want to use it constantly as a backup internet (24/7) we have to pay $ 15 a month!
In addition, we can group buy uninterruptible power supply or something. You can offer!

frontbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:13:45 PM

Hi, are you thinking of doing your second service as group buy? Something like 18-20 for 1 Gh/sec. You host and take 5% plus namecoins, ixcoins and devcoins. I'm interested if this s a group buy. I'm sure more people will be interested too. Almost the same thing as your second service but with many people instead of one. Thanks.
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:32:58 PM

Hi, are you thinking of doing your second service as group buy? Something like 18-20 for 1 Gh/sec. You host and take 5% plus namecoins, ixcoins and devcoins. I'm interested if this s a group buy. I'm sure more people will be interested too. Almost the same thing as your second service but with many people instead of one. Thanks.
Hi. I thinking about group buy throughout the day, and will do update

awgilyas

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:16:42 PM

I'm kinda interested in the group buy as well. But, I might pick up the whole ASIC, but I need to talk to my friends about chipping in for one.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:17:09 PM

I would like to participate in group buy. Could you tell sth more?

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:46:01 PM

Thank you, for your interest!
I will do update about group buy in 12 hours!

Wassupia

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:19:47 PM

If escrow is possible, I might be in for group buy or even 1 unit.
Just to be sure: these devices are sent mine-ready (except for the software-config). Do they require a host computer?

My BTC-address: 1JtgnB6UC5j9gMYzLftVaCmwdPL4PrWeYB
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:34:03 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:29:22 AM by pidobir

For second service we can use group buy! The minimum price is 0,7819btc/5 GH.
Add Terms:
1. Total hashrate, wich you have purchased, may be changed, if Metabank will change the price to order.
For example. You purchased a 1 share at price 0,7819btc/5 GH, but Metabank will change the price to 20 btc. That is why your total speed will decrease to (18,7826/20)*5 = 4,7 GH. And in total We will have to find another buyers for 7,5 GH. Similarly, if the price decrease, your hashrate will increase.
2. If you want, we can use John K as escrow. When we collect the full amount of the money, John K sent BTC to the Metabanks address.
3. Payments, in proportion to your shares, every three days, when we get the device.
4. Of course, If we can not find the right number of buyers for ASIC, i (or John K) will return the BTC in full
5. You can reserve some shares for up to 5 days
6. Here you can see all buyers, which payed or will pay BTC for shares for group buy:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc#gid=0
7. When the low asics profitability will be (0-1% regarding the price of electricity), we (i and all investors) will take a joint decision on its fate.

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:35:39 AM

If escrow is possible, I might be in for group buy or even 1 unit.
Just to be sure: these devices are sent mine-ready (except for the software-config). Do they require a host computer?
these devices require a host computer, such as BFL Asics

Stack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:50:54 AM

I'm unclear as to the size of 1 unit.
Their total price divided by $18 would equate to 120 Gh/s, is that correct?
Since the pricing is by hashing per second, are there different sized units?

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:13:34 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 04:32:53 AM by pidobir

I'm unclear as to the size of 1 unit.
Their total price divided by $18 would equate to 120 Gh/s, is that correct?
Since the pricing is by hashing per second, are there different sized units?
1. Metabank-bitfury sell only 120 GH ASIC devices for 2160$ or 18.7647 BTC. They have no different size units.
2. We can use group buy for these device, if we can find the right number of buyers.
For example. IF we find 24 buyers, each of whom pays 0.7819 btc, we buy 120 gh ASICs and each buyers will have 5 gh/s hashrate and proportional profit on my hosting.
You can buy 12 shares for 9,3823 btc, and have 60 gh/s etc.

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:20:41 AM

I'm kinda interested in the group buy as well. But, I might pick up the whole ASIC, but I need to talk to my friends about chipping in for one.
Good. If you have question, connect to me by skype.

mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:02:27 AM

In Soviet Russia, ASIC hashes you!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:25:00 AM

3. Asics will be shipped to you as i receive it and test it for stability (in 2-3 work days).

is possible to skip this test of stability and send me device directly, once you receive it, without any opening, checks etc. originally sealed..?
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:34:48 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 07:19:24 AM by pidobir

3. Asics will be shipped to you as i receive it and test it for stability (in 2-3 work days).

is possible to skip this test of stability and send me device directly, once you receive it, without any opening, checks etc. originally sealed..?
Yes, it is possible. Now, i add this opportunity in topic.
But you must consider the risks associated with the cost of shipping back to Russia, if the device will not work normaly.

deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:47:38 AM

Ok, please make John K as escrow. And I will get in with few Bitcoins  Smiley

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:02:55 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 06:39:53 AM by pidobir

Ok, please make John K as escrow. And I will get in with few Bitcoins  Smiley
I wrote him (John K) PM, waiting answer.
Also you can send BTC on Metabank address, and refund (if you would make it) will be processed on your btc address. It is possible, ONLY if you want to buy full ASIC devices with my hosting

frontbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:17:26 AM

I'm in for 5 shares too. will send you a pm in regards to this. can you please let us know the message format?
Something like

<forum name>, <no of share>, <total price>, <sending address>

frontbit, 5, 3.9095, 123dummyaddress

and can you provide the payment btc address?

Thanks.
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:42:41 AM

I'm in for 5 shares too. will send you a pm in regards to this. can you please let us know the message format?
Something like

<forum name>, <no of share>, <total price>, <sending address>

frontbit, 5, 3.9095, 123dummyaddress

and can you provide the payment btc address?

Thanks.

I wrote you PM.
And will update topic with message format.

jarias

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:43:05 AM

interested in 3 shares

jarias, 3, 2.3457, TBD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: