Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 03:21:45 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir  (Read 47962 times)
saiclabs

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:10:59 PM

Pidobir told me that monday he knows if the international shipment is possible or not. I can offer hosting but I'm from Bulgaria, the electricity cost in my region is ~0.083€/kWh and there will be additional customs and shipment charges. Of course hosting in Russia is the best solution. If there is no option for international delivery and locally hosting I also will ask refund. I hope that @baloo_kiev find someone in Russia who can takes the devices.
frontbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:26:31 PM

Yes I vote to find someone to host this still. preferably someone live close pidobir for easier devices transfer.

The main problem is not that these device won't be mining for 2 weeks but these device won't be mining for 2 weeks which are the best 2 weeks for them to mine. After these 2 weeks, these devices won't be able to mine as effective as these 2 weeks ever again.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:07:30 PM

Beside, somebody to host so many devices for 2 weeks, to install and setup them, just to only unistall afterwards and send to pidobir would be hard as it does not worh the trouble.

It worth the trouble as pidobir has about 3TH now just collecting dust. In 2 weeks it's about 150BTC or 20k USD. I would eagerly receive, assemble, setup, host for 2 weeks and send them back for 10% fee (I estimate it to be no more than 3 total days of work), if only I was located in Russia. Anyway, those are just my suggestions and I'm not going to fight for my 1.smth BTC here. Happy mining LOL!
Please do not get me wrong... I hope that pidobit could find somebody.Maybe for you is worth, for other are not. FSB4000 declined as he does not have space but I think is more then that.
Pidobir has 13 devices for hosting 1.3TH and that is only 65btc (even less when deduct all cost and some diff change). That would mean only 6btc for hosting and all asociated work.
Other 17 devices are meant for shipping where many would opted for refund then risky hosting all considering.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 09:18:51 PM

Please let me know who can ship my 3 units.

xpoint

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:29:21 AM

does anyone knows which city pidobir lives in? if international shipping not possible, maybe its worth it for me to drive up to russia, if he lives somewhere in west side
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

There's countries under Russia?

does anyone knows which city pidobir lives in? if international shipping not possible, maybe its worth it for me to drive up to russia, if he lives somewhere in west side

xpoint

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:43:32 AM

There's countries under Russia?

what do you mean countries under Russia?
Nuddi

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:42:26 PM

Hi

From some of my first chats with Pidobir..:

[17.6.2013 18:42:12] -------------: Where in Russia will you be hosting the miners?
[17.6.2013 18:43:05] Andrey Drogal: Part of the devices will be in my garage, part of the apartment and back room
[17.6.2013 18:43:45] -------------: Ok, but in which part of Russia, city?
[17.6.2013 18:43:56] Andrey Drogal: Barnaul
[17.6.2013 18:44:18] Andrey Drogal: Altai Region

Nuddi

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:52:37 PM

Not  really in the west, no Sad
If it was closer I would consider driving there too, but from me it´s like 4,5k km.....
xpoint

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:33:31 PM

Out of question for me too, 4561km to drive, probably will have to go with hosting if shipping is not possible
pidobir (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:54:43 PM

Hi! I live in Barnaul. Altai region.
Of course, you can come and pick up your devices in my town.
Tomorrow will be an attempt to send the unit. If it is fail, I will request refunds.
About hosting. Perhaps the device will be transferred to another person from St. Petersburg. Tomorrow, he call me, perhaps, on Tuesday he will take all devices. I will write more in detail about it tomorrow after our conversation. I understand your concern and frustration. Of course, we are missing a good time to make a profit, but other than we have so many people who are also suffering losses at the present time, for example it's customers at KnC. It is little consolation, but still.

ailikun

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:58:03 PM

Ok, guys... This entire situation looks kind of stupid.
I dont want to say anything bad about pidobir...
But why did it ended up like this?

Why didnt he say anything when metabank still havent shipped anything?
Only now?

And what should you do now?
There is nothing you can do...

It doesnt matter how you look at it, you will lose.

There is only one way of doing it, pidobir is shipping all devices back to metabank, Tomorrow!
And tomorrow, metabank let you pick another devices, instead of those shipped.
But... im not sure if thats possible.

I hope, pidobir, will find a way to make it up for you guys, good luck.

P.S. I can help a little bit, and host a few devices... but thats all i can help with.

Komuto Herovato is definitely the chief engineer of bfl)
cchan

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:30:34 AM

Ok, guys... This entire situation looks kind of stupid.
I dont want to say anything bad about pidobir...
But why did it ended up like this?

Why didnt he say anything when metabank still havent shipped anything?
Only now?

And what should you do now?
There is nothing you can do...

It doesnt matter how you look at it, you will lose.

There is only one way of doing it, pidobir is shipping all devices back to metabank, Tomorrow!
And tomorrow, metabank let you pick another devices, instead of those shipped.
But... im not sure if thats possible.

I hope, pidobir, will find a way to make it up for you guys, good luck.

P.S. I can help a little bit, and host a few devices... but thats all i can help with.

If Metabank agreed to refund all the devices, that would be a better solution. At least we would not lose money.
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:32:50 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 01:16:43 PM by pidobir

Hi! I have for you expected and unexpected news.
1. My trustee man went to some transport companies and tried to send the devices to customers. In the companies he have requested documents on the devices in the form of a license FSB (KGB) Russia (similar to the FBI in the U.S.) on the export of cryptographic (sha-256 devices). You can find regulations about licensing Russia devices sha-256 by clicking here http://clsz.fsb.ru/docs/gov/notif.htm.  The base of sha-256 devices which have a license of FSB  is here http://clsz.fsb.ru/docs/gov/notif.htm.  There are only some FPGA devices and no one ASIC devices.  MetaBank and I have no license of FSB for the devices and I cannot send it to you without breaking the law. A person who transports these devices across the border without a license may have problems with the law in Russia. In this regard, we will be doing in refund in MetaBank. Today I could not get through to MetaBank. I wrote him by e-mail, and tomorrow morning I will call again and again. Who ordered the delivery PM me BTC address for return shipping cost and my fees. This is the expected news.

2. Today I found second, unexpected news. We were received only nine triple devices. I do not know how it happened. Maybe there was confusion at the assembly our order, but I have repeatedly reminded to metabank about the right amount of devices: 5 - triple, 3 - double, 6 - single. But for some reason sent nine triple devices. In this regard, if you want to pick their own devices, I will give you only a board without case,  raspi, the power supply and motherboard (it can be done fairly quickly in any electrical shop).

3. About hosting. My friend in St. Petersburg dont want to mess with this "headache." There are people who write to me in personal messages about the readiness to take part or all of the devices for hosting. I'm willing to give them the devices. But only if they are ready for local pick up in  Barnaul with the presentation of the identify documents and a receipt, which will remove from me the responsibility for this "heavy burden." Just as improper device I will not send anyone. Russia - this is not Europe. Here, a "lot of that is lost to nowhere". I'm not ready to take on this responsibility. As for me. I can just skip the last day of training camp - Friday October 11, when the debriefing of training camp. Even if I fly on a plane home, the device can only run on Friday evening October 11. Previously, does not work.

Nuddi

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:32:01 PM

Pidobir, have your friend take a photo of the miners and post it here, are the boxes opened or how do you know there are only triples? (and of course with todays date)

I asked you when we were chatting earlier about you getting my miners to ST Petersburg and I would get them from there (how this would happen is not relevant here), some hours later you say it is not possible because of the set up Metabank send you, how come you knew that suddenly?

I also don´t really understand the last part of your post, is your friend able to host in ST Petersburg or not?

To me it smells like your trying to buy time, how come?

Post a video or a photo of the boxes/miners, I think we all would like to see what we payed for so far, surely your friend who got the miners have camera.....

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:33:30 AM

I desperately want a refund. OR IF ANYONE IN RUSSIA WANTS THEM?
https://metabank.ru/asic/45c5c962b9cd4625e8ad9830a5fd50fe
09-06-2013   18A2rQ7jAEo1macvH3QhVTgsp6sdXjB6fE   360   57.3451

I haven't paid your fee or shipping yet though. So please get the refund from metabank and forward to me
18TeyqkmT6qjDj5jbNgq9hReCaqpS41L7p

57.3451 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/a88f0422bb4f2481fddd67fc71a720be9ba5a561699a22e5f569626bcc1ca957

Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:18:14 AM

Andrey, you have failed us. Not personally, but business is business.

Therefore, we will need to step in ourselves, in order to minimize the damage dealt.

1. Instead of sending the bitfurys to your trustee in St. Petersburg, you will send them to be picked up by us, in person, in the same city.
This will be done by DHL, or some other established company.
Nuddi will produce identification at pickup and sign a dokument, which will then be sent back to you.

This is not up for discussion anymore. It is quite possible and will be done.

If not, we are forced to stamp you with the scammer ink and thus act accordingly.

Bitpop, we might be able to also pick up your hardware and host it for you. Nuddi will contact you via PM.

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:45:15 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 11:53:58 AM by pidobir

Pidobir, have your friend take a photo of the miners and post it here, are the boxes opened or how do you know there are only triples? (and of course with todays date)
I asked you when we were chatting earlier about you getting my miners to ST Petersburg and I would get them from there (how this would happen is not relevant here), some hours later you say it is not possible because of the set up Metabank send you, how come you knew that suddenly?
I also don´t really understand the last part of your post, is your friend able to host in ST Petersburg or not?
To me it smells like your trying to buy time, how come?
Post a video or a photo of the boxes/miners, I think we all would like to see what we payed for so far, surely your friend who got the miners have camera.....
1. Devices were not packed in any box. They were wrapped in plastic sheeting. To send the device to customers, it was necessary to remove plastic sheeting and sort device. At this point revealed that there were only 9, and this tripple devices.
2. My friend not able to host.
I understand that you're frustrated and extremely angry. But I will not run away from our conversation. Come in any time in my city and take away your PCB.
This is extremely inconvenient and unsafe to send the device across Russia. And time. Delivery from me to St.Petersburg may take 3-10 working days. Imagine that. I'm sending you a device that you later detained at the border and you have a document that I have used your device for illegal exports. In the end - I partner smuggling. I do not need these problems.
But for you I'll make an exception. Come to any city and I will send you your card to any hotel fastest courier. Next transporting smuggling across the border. Pay delivery by curier and my commission on general terms. I do not mind.

Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:22:32 AM

There will be no stupid documents.

You will arrange the logistic details with Nuddi, by PM/Skype.
He will get an express visa and travel asap to St. Petersburg.
He will inform you of his schedule and location, on which you will act and prepare accordingly. Simple.

A reserve plan has been arranged by me, which will come into motion at the end of the week, unless this works out.
But that problem will be looked into when, and if needed.
You only need to understand that we are not putting all our eggs in one basket in acquiring what is ours, and we are serious about it.

On a final note, I will not partake in this discussion or thread, here, anymore.
baloo_kiev

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:39:16 PM

Delivery from me to St.Petersburg may take 3-10 working days.

Do not use Russian Post.

Pay delivery by curier and my commission on general terms.

You failed hard. Better ask for tips instead of demanding commission.

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: