Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir  (Read 47941 times)
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

я зa любoй кипeш, кpoмe гoлoдoвки Smiley

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:06:23 PM

I can vouch for antminers as well. They do run great - reliable, quiet, and fairly efficient too. I would agree to have all our half our miners converted over. It just sucks that import fees into RU are so high and that shipping options are so unreliable and slow. Any chance you can find some for sale locally or in a nearby country (EU)?

Edit: Is there no  other quicker way to ship? Would it be quicker if someone from another country orders them and then reships them to RU?

RoboCoder

Activity: 388

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 10:13:36 PM

What about buying them at ninjatech - they have hosting so they would go online pretty quick.  If there was more than one perhaps he would make a deal?
RoboCoder

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:14:35 PM

Looking to sell 20-30 of my shares.  Please pm me any offers.
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:58:17 PM

What about buying them at ninjatech - they have hosting so they would go online pretty quick.  If there was more than one perhaps he would make a deal?

That's actually a good idea. Do you know if their hosting is reliable? The hosting cost is roughly $200 USD per month. However bear in mind he charges in btc, so hopefully he adjusts the hosting fees if btc/usd rate goes up. Also since they use ghash.io it could complicate things a bit as they pay the equivalent of 180 gh of hashing power to a specific btc address. So you can't point your miner to your own ghash.io account. Although I'm sure ninjatech may be able to make an exception in our case seeing as we're a group.

I must also mention that the price at ninjatech is a tiny bit higher than from sushi-review or bitmain directly. 1.90 btc is the cheapest price at the moment.

RoboCoder

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:02:14 AM

That's actually a good idea. Do you know if their hosting is reliable? The hosting cost is roughly $200 USD per month. However bear in mind he charges in btc, so hopefully he adjusts the hosting fees if btc/usd rate goes up. Also since they use ghash.io it could complicate things a bit as they pay the equivalent of 180 gh of hashing power to a specific btc address. So you can't point your miner to your own ghash.io account. Although I'm sure ninjatech may be able to make an exception in our case seeing as we're a group.

I must also mention that the price at ninjatech is a tiny bit higher than from sushi-review or bitmain directly. 1.90 btc is the cheapest price at the moment.

I agree on the bitmaintech price being better.  I would be willing to host the units to save the money.  However Saturday is the last day they are shipping i believe then nothing for about 25 days.  Ninjatech same thing but he is getting his last batch on monday.
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:46:25 AM

I agree on the bitmaintech price being better.  I would be willing to host the units to save the money.  However Saturday is the last day they are shipping i believe then nothing for about 25 days.  Ninjatech same thing but he is getting his last batch on monday.

Crap, Chinese New Year. I totally forgot about that. I always found it odd that practically everything shuts down for an entire month almost. Time is not on our side then. By the time we get all the shareholder to come to a decision it will be too late to put our order in. If we wait 25 days the only way this would be worthwhile would be if they lower the price again or maybe buy the units from a person on the forum (which carries its own risks of course).

Also if you can host them that would be sweet. The cost of power supplies and all that can be spread among the shareholders.

Are you located in the United States?

dargolf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:42:44 PM

Time is not on our side then. By the time we get all the shareholder to come to a decision it will be too late to put our order in.
I think for stuff like this and especially to speed things up we should simply find a majority of shareholders, not all of them. Also people with more shares should have a louder voice, just as it is with companies that are on the stock market.
There are 491 shares, so we need people with a voting weight of >246 shares to agree for the action.
Anyone against or in favor of this way of managing things?

If yes, I also agree with my 32 shares that we should use half of our equipment ASAP.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

Well if we are voting, I suggest selling all the hardware, share the proceeds out and finish this disaster once and for all.

RoboCoder

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 04:05:28 PM

Crap, Chinese New Year. I totally forgot about that. I always found it odd that practically everything shuts down for an entire month almost. Time is not on our side then. By the time we get all the shareholder to come to a decision it will be too late to put our order in. If we wait 25 days the only way this would be worthwhile would be if they lower the price again or maybe buy the units from a person on the forum (which carries its own risks of course).

Also if you can host them that would be sweet. The cost of power supplies and all that can be spread among the shareholders.

Are you located in the United States?

I am located in Texas (Dallas Area)!  But from what i can see this is going to move to slow to get a resolution in time. 
dunup

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:04:33 PM

Well if we are voting, I suggest selling all the hardware, share the proceeds out and finish this disaster once and for all.

i agree with Tigggger

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:42:36 AM

Hmm, selling the hardware is another viable option. At this point getting an ROI is out of the picture that's for sure.

pidobir (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:45:51 PM

i agree with Tigggger
Hi! If you want to sell your shares, you can make a public offer in this thread.
Also, you can sell your shares to me, but I buy your shares at 0.05 btc/share max.

HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

hey pido, what's your take on this whole russia-banning-bitcoin thing? what's the situation with trading bitcoin and mining?
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:39:32 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 05:07:31 PM by pidobir

hey pido, what's your take on this whole russia-banning-bitcoin thing? what's the situation with trading bitcoin and mining?
Hi! Central Bank of Russia issued an official letter. In these letter the Central Bank specify that any activities with using bitcoins and altcoins will be treated as a criminal activity and terrorist financing. Russian parliament took no laws prohibiting transactions with Bitcoin. But, as the Central Bank of the Russian Federation has a large power in Russia, these declaration of the Central Bank greatly complicates for using bitcoin by all organizations. In this regard, MetaBank has suspended its activities.

HeRetiK
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:27:24 AM

Do you think this could become problematic for individual mining operations (such as ours), or will the little guy get left alone?
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:06:48 AM

Do you think this could become problematic for individual mining operations (such as ours), or will the little guy get left alone?
While I do not see any problems for miners.

HeRetiK
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

While I do not see any problems for miners.

ok, thanks for the info!
dunup

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:11:25 AM

hi, Pido.
the last transaction from you was 11.02

15.02 today
??

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

pidobir (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:33:09 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:31:17 AM by pidobir

hi, Pido.
the last transaction from you was 11.02

15.02 today
??
Hi!
​​Two-factor authentication were made on the cex.io. I think this is the reason of the freezing autopayment.
After changing the profile, autopayment not working. Im wrote request in support today. Think, tomorrow it will be work fine.
In addition, two-factor authentication has become mandatory on the cex.io, that is why the trustees may have problems with access.
Also, want to buy some (1-15) shares. Pm me with your offers.
Thx!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: