Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcmacroecon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

I must have got the boot from Discord. That's fine if that happened, but I've been supportive of the project and if this went down, sort of taken back by the burning of bridges, but perhaps there is something else. But if that went down, the censorship is concerning. Transparency is another thing, especially to "the community" and yet since I cannot communicate, I can't access the spreadsheet for the whitelist.
I've been trying to contact Amon or Ammon after speaking to DWK about mining, before I Discord stopped that was arranged, yet since it appears I was ex communicated, I can't access that agreement for USA-West
So I guess USA-West would like to know where it stands before continuing on with social media etc, as if the community members and efforts are not supported, then what is the point? I do appreciate the generous gift from Markus with the IOP a while back for sticking with the project.
But with no communication or any further "mining" or any communication, efforts stall out fast.
Perhaps there is a miscommunication.
It would seem that maybe I concerned that a project touting Liberty and Freedom would censor; block transparency, and ex communicate, but I didn't do anything other than try to communicate. If that's grounds for ex communication and if this project is all about freedom with "their" exception, perhaps I should exit stage left.
But if there is a miscommunication, I'd still like to establish contact with Amon or Ammon.
I don't want to waste anybody's time, just trying to figure out whether to continue with the chapter or if it's a complete bust over the censorship and ex communication of this so called IOP / Libertaria Project.
If there is no mining license whitelist or agreement to mine as was detailed in Discord and no communication, I can't see myself promoting such a project.
Are we still on or are we off, I simply ask? I'll let you decide the sort of community you want to build, if it was censorship and hot heads, probably not a good fit for me. Not into hypocrisy. But perhaps this was a miscommunication, so I owe you that much to ask. I'd like to at least get a response.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

https://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/iop-mining-chapter-usa-region-1-aka-hard-rockin-iop-miners/

Results of last weeks meeting. Was just first meeting, but chaotic. Had to lay down some ground rules, but this is why I just asked the question I did. If the community or chapters are not supported and just left alone to figure it out, then I guess my efforts may be better focused elsewhere.
I won't fund anything further until IOP USA-West knows where we stand.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

I must have got the boot from Discord. That's fine if that happened, but I've been supportive of the project and if this went down, sort of taken back by the burning of bridges, but perhaps there is something else. But if that went down, the censorship is concerning. Transparency is another thing, especially to "the community" and yet since I cannot communicate, I can't access the spreadsheet for the whitelist.
I've been trying to contact Amon or Ammon after speaking to DWK about mining, before I Discord stopped that was arranged, yet since it appears I was ex communicated, I can't access that agreement for USA-West
So I guess USA-West would like to know where it stands before continuing on with social media etc, as if the community members and efforts are not supported, then what is the point? I do appreciate the generous gift from Markus with the IOP a while back for sticking with the project.
But with no communication or any further "mining" or any communication, efforts stall out fast.
It would seem that maybe I concerned that a project touting Liberty and Freedom would censor; block transparency, and ex communicate, but I didn't do anything other than try to communicate. If that's grounds for ex communication and if this project is all about freedom with "their" exception, perhaps I should exit stage left.
But if there is a miscommunication, I'd still like to establish contact with Amon or Ammon.
I don't want to waste anybody's time, just trying to figure out whether to continue with the chapter or if it's a complete bust over the censorship and ex communication of this so called IOP / Libertaria Project.
If there is no mining license whitelist or agreement to mine as was detailed in Discord and no communication, I can't see myself promoting such a project.
Are we still on or are we off, I simply ask? I'll let you decide the sort of community you want to build, if it was censorship and hot heads, probably not a good fit for me. Not into hypocrisy. But perhaps this was a miscommunication, so I owe you that much to ask. I'd like to at least get a response.

Nobody censored you!
You have been voted out of the community because you threatened other female chapter leaders.
This has not been professional by you and you have been warned before.

New signature to come =D
btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

IOP censors the fuck out of this thread and is centralized. And makes false fucking allegations.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Here's another one you punks censored:
I put it back up for you to prove a fucking point, ok?

You will learn by the numbers.

so let me get this right. IOP has a claiming process for a mining license, then censors communication channels, makes false accusations, spins shit on their community members with the most heinous of comments that they threatened females, comes and steals the mining claim and goes on and talks the talk about "decentralization" and community?

Let's see you walk the walk.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

It's ok to admit it when you are wrong. It's how we learn.

Queen of IOP, you WILL bow down and kiss the feet of the people. You will admit your false allegations and admit it to the people as well.

Queen IOP, and then you can lick my plate.

I will be getting into your head by the 8th round. You will learn each round. I will step up my game each round.

The people will learn what freedom is versus the tyranny you exemplify. You wish you had the central authority to make up lies? You are no better than "them".

Queen IOP, you have shown your true colors, and it isn't about freedom or liberty.

I will strengthen freedom's ring, you failed this lesson.

BitcoinMacroeconomics.com

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
marmai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

We know our future, because we are building it!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

I just say this: https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917734816149266432

let the blockchain proof what he did in a chatroom :-D

Libertaria - Freedom, Peace, Prosperity!
We are developing the decentralised stack for a freer world.
CryptoGodTheOne

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Brent it is quite simple. You were knocked out by the community. This has nothing to do with censorship. You just do not fit into the team.

In a free world, each group can determine with whom the group wants to be together and with whom not. Our group does not want to be with you. That's all, live with it.
farmalts

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

Fascinating project. I hope you will be successful
WorldEG

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

I just say this: https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917734816149266432

let the blockchain proof what he did in a chatroom :-D

newbie here, what tf is going on? i try to understand
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

interesting project....wishing it a successful run

btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

Yah post that shit up on the internet. Let's prove who the filthy liars are. Go ahead, go full steam ahead. You fuckers say I threatened and harassed women, you better back that shit up, go ahead, put that shit all over the worldwide web. I know you don't got it.

https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917767201167310848

The hypocrites are slandering.

History repeats itself.

IOP claims to be decentral and yet they spread malicious and false lies, threaten me with permanancy of Twitter and Google, with their spin and false allegations.

Post that proof you claim to have for your defamation of character. Go ahead. Prove it.
This is your reputation or mine. I won't back down on this one.

This is blockchain. Prove it. The world will see I made reference to "kick" as it related to appear.in (a audio, video channel) and it was done i jokingly manner in some worthless chat. So go ahead, put that transcript up as EVIDENCE. I know it will prove how terrible IOP is with the malicious and false allegations, and tarnishing of their own community members reputation.

Got news for you bastards. I'll put my reputation up against your entire community's if you think you can pull this spin shit and then claim decentralization, decentralization!!!

Kiss my ass. Prove it or you are a sorry ass community.

Put that shit all over the worldwide web, or I'll be coming after you in the later rounds. I'll wear you down and get in your heads, and then I'll take you out and drop your filthy lies filled proect like it deserves.

You had 6 hours for your final decision, and you censored that too.

Deal with it.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

A very interesting project, because IoP makes great and decentralized communication technology.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Great project with excellent team!

Good luck success!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
btcmacroecon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

And these sons of bitches had the opportunity to admit they were wrong and we could have just parted ways, no offense, but instead they took the route to make up and fabricate outright malicious lies, to the extent of trying to tarnish their own community members reputation.

You fuckers need to look in the fucking mirror.

But you had the opportunity to admit your fuck up, you had the opportunity to rethink your decision, you had the opportunity to tell the truth. And you FAILED.

You even had the opportunity to apologize, but I can see you aren't real men. I can see you lack the principles of freedom or even the guts it takes to stand up for freedom and the principles thereof. I can see you lack the moral fortitude to even admit that you were wrong, and you spread viscious lies like mainstream media.

You will learn by the numbers. You will not like me because I am hard. But because I am hard, you will learn. And you will learn by the numbers.

To all the chapters, this is BitcoinMacroeconomics.com this is where the rubber hits the road and we don't talk the talk but we walk the walk. Stick with me. You will learn the meaning of integrity, ethics, and freedom and liberty. You will not learn that here. You will learn false pretenses and freedom with "their" exception. This is as disgusting as the Republican Party preaching freedom.

Get up out of that chair right now. Turn that fucking dial.

Get back to your regularly scheduled dose of reality and freedom, and not brought to you by hypocrites and slanderers, that of a central authority mentality that acts no better than mainstream media or CNN.

And I haven't rested my case. I'm ready for the entire 15 rounds. I'm ready for this fight. And I'm coming after all the slanderers.

If they have any integrity at all, they will back up their false allegations and lies, because I strongly encourage it, know why? Because these sons of bitches cannot. They aren't real men.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Deal with it.
Yeah we all understood you have personal problems with being fired out of our community, but this was a community decision. We life in a free world and in such a free world every community could decide with whom they want to work together and with whom not.

What you are posting on Twitter is your own thing. You could life your life and post every hour everything you want - but this thread is an ANN for people interested in our project and discussions and questions on the tech side.

From now on I will delete EVERY Posting from you in this thread!

Have a nice day!

New signature to come =D
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:31:34 PM

Deal with it.
Yeah we all understood you have personal problems with being fired out of our community, but this was a community decision. We life in a free world and in such a free world every community could decide with whom they want to work together and with whom not.

What you are posting on Twitter is your own thing. You could life your life and post every hour everything you want - but this thread is an ANN for people interested in our project and discussions and questions on the tech side.

From now on I will delete EVERY Posting from you in this thread!

Have a nice day!
I totally agree with you. This style of communication can not be tolerated and this thread can not be used for personal issues.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

This is kind of interesting project, at this stage it already listed in exchanger. That  is a big step toward a good point of growing project.
Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

This is kind of interesting project, at this stage it already listed in exchanger. That  is a big step toward a good point of growing project.
IoP uses an open social graph which is kind of like a global map of people. Here is a quick vid of a couple use case examples for this type of infrastructure. IoP has so much potential stay tuned and get involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKLbiv-KWr8

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

another thread for this con? i think on this project lost 10 btc at least... what make this project special  dev team are the same like last years?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: