Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

How come the price is rising now?

I can't seem to find a real reason for this... Or I am looking in all the wrong places :-)

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

It was too low first !!!
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

It was too low first !!!

Okay, maybe a better reason?

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

I can't seem to find a real reason for this... Or I am looking in all the wrong places :-)

They did a small give away of 50 IOP's to a few contestants via telegram. That spiked it bit.

Campaign Manager (2018)
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

They did a small give away of 50 IOP's to a few contestants via telegram. That spiked it bit.

I saw that but 67% is a lot more than a bit... That really the only thing? Weird.

het3ck

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

I think that technology behind IoP and Libertaria is perfect and the only missing piece for IoP is to reach people. I am following their Discord channel and whoever comes there is amazed with technology and project. So, my point is that price rise is market reaction to technology. Blue papers are few days already online, but not many people read it.

My personal opinion is that they made mistake for short term - being very private(although open source!) while building technology, but I think that this can be very easily fixed for long term with putting money in marketing - reaching as many people as possible interested in Blockchain.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Community, tell us what crypto currency we should enable on Titania.
An IoP wallet and fullnode is already integrated in TitaniaOS.

• It must run on raspberry pi
  • It must be POS

Anything non PoW goes: Staking / Minting / Forging Node / Masternode

Please help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertaria/comments/7fvk4f/titania_release_your_crypto_app_requests/

What is Titania?

Titania Box | Raspberry Pi as decentralized node: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNZ-J5_r7I&feature=youtu.be
Titania Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/11xDyBFACJYxrDQY4YNdiBqF8UFhgvpT9/view

I'm still not sure what raspberry pi is, I know Stratis had it for their staking method I think but honestly I couldn't really figure out how to get that stuff going. So I'm inclined to say PoS, I think Masternode could work aswell but given the low supply I would advise against that, it would be a good option when the max supply is being reached. Just my opinion, not a very informed opinion though so be warned!

edufecchio

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

This project made me remember Arcade City, which can win the fight against uber x taxi.

And any other market. Just p2p, not with a third part who could be tax by government.
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:13:31 AM

Community, tell us what crypto currency we should enable on Titania.
An IoP wallet and fullnode is already integrated in TitaniaOS.

• It must run on raspberry pi
  • It must be POS

Anything non PoW goes: Staking / Minting / Forging Node / Masternode

Please help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertaria/comments/7fvk4f/titania_release_your_crypto_app_requests/

What is Titania?

Titania Box | Raspberry Pi as decentralized node: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNZ-J5_r7I&feature=youtu.be
Titania Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/11xDyBFACJYxrDQY4YNdiBqF8UFhgvpT9/view

I'm still not sure what raspberry pi is, I know Stratis had it for their staking method I think but honestly I couldn't really figure out how to get that stuff going. So I'm inclined to say PoS, I think Masternode could work aswell but given the low supply I would advise against that, it would be a good option when the max supply is being reached. Just my opinion, not a very informed opinion though so be warned!

Hi!
Titania, based on Raspberry Pi is a sub-project of Libertaria (join.libertaria.world).

Sub-projects are:
Mercury: Blockchain-agnostic network protocol to build decentralized apps
Titania: Incentivized node devices for the Mercury network, app services and blockchains
Hydra: Next-gen blockchain securing independent sidechains, enabling P2P economy

IoP will be Hydra's first implementation and is a complete infrastructure for apps and payments that is not server based.
Instead, it is completely decentralized and based on nodes running also on Raspberry Pi.
Please, read the bluepapers of IoP and Libertaria to get a clear view of the synergy of these two initiatives.

Merovingio81

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Good news for IOP project!  Grin

MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:58:35 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:14:52 PM by MiningSev0

Dear Community,

We successfully started with the roll out of Titania OS to the IoP-Chapters. Why not to everyone?
Well, this is a barebone image and we want to gather data and fix latest quirks with the loyal community, before we push it to the market.

The plan:
Tomorrow or the day after we are pushing the IoP Stack to those Titania Boxes. The Boxes have a monitoring module and we start measuring/gathering.
In some days we will publish a world map of all live running Titania Nodes!

Next we start building the first non-IoP dApps. And here I am proud to announce, that we start a collaboration with the Developers from NavCoin!!

If I were you, I knew what I would wish for Christmas:
Timely to Christmas we will open the repositories and publish a stable quality release to the world - staking NavCoins enabled and the full IoP Stack!

My thanks go to the Titania Team: andswellsong, pooja, jimfromsa and Luka!!  We are proud of you - good job!

New signature to come =D
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

Dear Community,

We successfully started with the roll out of Titania OS to the IoP-Chapters. Why not to everyone?
Well, this is a barebone image and we want to gather data and fix latest quirks with the loyal community, before we push it to the market.

The plan:
Tomorrow or the day after we are pushing the IoP Stack to those Titania Boxes. The Boxes have a monitoring module and we start measuring/gathering.
In some days we will publish a world map of all live running Titania Nodes!

Next we start building the first non-IoP dApps. And here I am proud to announce, that we start a collaboration with the Developers from NavCoin!!

If I were you, I knew what I would wish for Christmas:
Timely to Christmas we will open the repositories and publish a stable quality release to the world - staking NavCoins enabled and the full IoP Stack!

My thanks go to the Titania Team: andswellsong, pooja, jimfromsa and Luka!!  We are proud of you - good job!
Thank you for the great news!

Cryptoby

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 10:51:22 PM by Cryptoby

A nice Coin Smiley ... When I saw your website I was impressed. Well done!

Definitelly a coin to watch in future too ... I like it!  Smiley

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

Dear Community,

What does "roll out of Titania OS to the IoP-Chapters" mean? Is this an Airdrop or something else (maybe technical)?

Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Dear Community,

What does "roll out of Titania OS to the IoP-Chapters" mean? Is this an Airdrop or something else (maybe technical)?

Titania is an Operation System developed by Libertaria Project.. it able that Raspberry 3 be using as IoP full nodes to deploy the network we need to run Decentralized Apps.. The Community chapters are bootstrapping the network

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:33:50 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 10:50:49 PM by MiningSev0

Today we proudly present our new Wallet Version 6.1.0 with customized themes and the latest bitcoin codebase.

Downloads could be found here (and in the ANN)

New signature to come =D
Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

@FermatMX: Thank you for the answer  Smiley

I see at coinmarketcap.com there are 21,000,000 IOP max supply, but only 1,816,107 IOP circulating. When and how will the max supply be reached? Is the number of IOP Coins only growing by mining till 21 Mio (like Bitcoin)? Or also some other way (maybe airdroped?)? Are there calculations when max supply will be reached?
Thanks for answers in advance  Smiley

panda111

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:06 PM

Why no communications here??
Is this project death??
Memnon

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Why no communications here??
Is this project death??

What are you talking about ? There's just been a couple of communications / updates. Scroll back a page Wink
This project is very much alive and very promising!
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

Why is this "very much alive" project already, as the year has not gone beyond one Bittrex exchange?  And in social networks, he has a very modest number of subscribers?

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: