Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45844 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:41:11 PM
Merited by MiningSev0 (1)

The project is serious, the new dev are great, the project is continuing well.

https://iop.global/iop-transparency-report-3/
Thank you for your support!

altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

2018 price forecast please?
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Difficult to predict prices, the project is very ambitious. Iop will be the new blokchain 3.0 ..... there are few coins in circulation, the price is low ... in 2018 it could increase its value a lot
constantinno

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

I think project have a big FUTURE! Its realy good idea, I think we can achieve of 50-70$ million capitalization.

which means that the fair price for IOP will be in the range of 12-17 $
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 11:57:21 PM by Zandorek

2018 price forecast please?
Sorry, we do not making any prediction.

samba001

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

I am have been following IOP for quite some time, project looks really interesting to join. I am holding around 3000 IOP coins for long term returns and eagerly waiting for the POS / POW release they are planning in Feb 2018.

All the best Dev team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

I am have been following IOP for quite some time, project looks really interesting to join. I am holding around 3000 IOP coins for long term returns and eagerly waiting for the POS / POW release they are planning in Feb 2018.

All the best Dev team.

Thanks for your support.. POW/POS is scheduled to 2Q-2018 (not second month 2018) but is really soon.. you can check our road map in https://iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

i read more than points of schedule this Q1 2018 roadmaps. if migration node to mercury connection service and hydra project succesfull, so people free to create token? or system have protocol to approval who can generate token? I think if everyone can create a token without rules, then there will be many scam projects from token creation.
coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Internet of People IOP coin got listed in https://coinscontrol.com  - Happy Trading
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

Listing on Trade Satoshi (February 08)
https://coindar.org/en/event/internet-of-people-iop-listing-on-trade-satoshi-3318
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

Internet of People IOP coin got listed in https://coinscontrol.com  - Happy Trading
Indeed. Thank you for the notification here.

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Yeah this is true. Thanks. IoP also announced it on Twitter.

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

i read more than points of schedule this Q1 2018 roadmaps. if migration node to mercury connection service and hydra project succesfull, so people free to create token? or system have protocol to approval who can generate token? I think if everyone can create a token without rules, then there will be many scam projects from token creation.
Regarding details I suggest you to join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/xENSXwk
You can find there a developers room too.

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

IoP compared IoT because they have different purposes, some people will prefer the second, but in fact, we all know that without the first, IoT will hardly get any meaningful value, so IoP would influence and be influenced directly by IoT! Is it still possible to easily obtain IoP?
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

IoP compared IoT because they have different purposes, some people will prefer the second, but in fact, we all know that without the first, IoT will hardly get any meaningful value, so IoP would influence and be influenced directly by IoT! Is it still possible to easily obtain IoP?
Thank you for your comment.
You can purchase IoP through the exchanges that are mentioned on our website https://iop.global/#exchange

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Listing on CoinsControl (February 12)
https://coindar.org/en/event/internet-of-people-iop-listing-on-coinscontrol-3642
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

really impressive idea with this project internet of people will  be good investment.i want to join it,update us for more info,thanks team
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

Regarding details I suggest you to join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/xENSXwk
You can find there a developers room too.
well sir, i will follow the development of this project token. hoping to make good growth in the iop ecosystem.
MiningSev0 (OP)

Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Our #4 Transparency report, has just been published.

You find it here
https://iop.global/iop-transparency-report-4/

IoP Transparency Report #4

Welcome to the February 2018 IoP Transparency report. It’s been a busy few months for IoP, with many changes and several amazing community and development events. This report provides an overview of the most important developments.

IoP Restructuring

We have made further progress in transforming and restructuring IoP to meet our goal of creating a global digital cooperative. Over the coming weeks, the Community Leaders will unveil improvements to the chapter system to better support the integration of new members and establish more IoP Divisions. Look out for more information in the Discord and Telegram channels.

Budapest Developer Conference
The 2nd Libertaria Developer Conference was held from 15th-21st January 2018. Like our September conference, it was once again held in Budapest. However, this time the conference was semi-public, in an open house environment. It was not widely advertised, but people who heard about the conference in the Libertaria Community Chat were invited to join the Friday and Saturday sessions and mingle with the developers and ask questions.

The talks were very successful, and we met many new people from the crypto community in Budapest. During the conference, we made many important decisions which I will share with you below.

IoP Ventures Restructuring
A very important development was the restructuring of IoP Ventures. Every core developer has become a member of the company, and future important decisions will be made based on votes. This means future developments will be in the direct control of the developers, rather than a board or marketing team. This is the best way to ensure that we create the best technologies that we can.

The members of IoP Ventures agreed that IoP Ventures should start working on other blockchain projects, including commercial projects, provided they will directly benefit the IoP ecosystem. However, the members also agreed that no more than 50% of IoP Ventures efforts should go into projects outside of IoP.

Several community members have expressed interest in the exact nature of IoP Ventures. IoP Ventures LLC is a membership-based company registered in St. Kitts & Nevis in June 2017 under Registration Number No. 123079.

This business structure was chosen to provide the developers with a secure income and a safe and stable environment so they can be free from economic and legal distractions and focus instead on what’s important: developing Mercury, the IoP SDK and supporting the Libertaria Initiative.

Distinction between Libertaria and IOP
In the community chat channels, we often see questions about Libertaria and the distinction between IoP and Libertaria. Our upcoming documentation releases and website changes will address this more fully, but I’ll provide a brief overview below:

The Libertaria Initiative was founded by me, Markus Maiwald, in May 2017 and was solely funded by me until the end of 2017. In late 2017, IoP Ventures joined the Libertaria Initiative and is now contributing developers and expertise to aid in the development of Libertaria technology. IoP is distinct from Libertaria, but will greatly benefit from Libertaria technologies, as IoP apps and profile servers can interact with and run on top of Libertaria protocols and infrastructure.

So Libertaria and IoP are distinct organisations, but they work in close collaboration and share many common goals. We hope that this will be the first of many such collaborations as more projects will join the Libertaria Initiative and contribute to building a decentralised society.

New Team Members
We are excited to announce a number of new people have joined our team, including:

– Cristiaan (Discord ID: Memnon) the Discord Chat Admin. Dieter (dwk) has also proposed that Cristiaan should be the next leader of the IoP Community Care Division
– Luka (Luka), a graphic designer who is curating the interface of the Titania Box
– Lez (Lez), a Hungarian developer who has joined full-time to work on Mercury
– Janette (Janette M), who will be the Leader of the IoP Member and Chapter Services Division
– Cedric (Cedric), a proficient app developer who is the new leader of the IoP Developer Division.
– Byron (Byron) is also taking on an important new role as the CTO of IoP Ventures.
You can talk with them and the rest of the team in our Discord chat.

We are planning a team site to include all new and existing members of IoP Ventures along with a corporate overview. This will be released along with our new website in March.

Consensus / Blockchain
Since December, we have been conducting in-depth research into the possibility of switching IoP to a PoS-like consensus system, moving away from the current PoW system. During this process, we learned that Algorand is a perfect fit for Libertaria’s Hydra project, and IoP will be protected via the Hydra Algorand Consensus. Arpad, a mathematician, has been hired to join Libertaria’s Hydra team and help build a prototype to implement IoP into this system. We expect to have the first progress report by the end of April.

Mercury Protocol
Thanks to Istvan, Byron, and Victor, we have made great progress on the Mercury protocol, and we’re delighted to announce that development of the Mercury prototype is complete. A working proof of concept application is ready under the name IoP Connect. IoP uses Mercury and the Profile Server to allow users to interact in a truly private, peer-to-peer fashion. As always, developers and other interested readers can find the source code for this SDK in our public GitHub repo.

We are now working on refactoring the whole Mercury protocol in Rust, to provide enhanced security and many other improvements. Also, the IoP Division under the lead of Developer Cedric and Amon are working in Karlsruhe on the first usable app on top of Mercury: IoP Chat. IoP Chat will have all the features you expect from a modern chat app, while also having a wallet to give full IOP and BTC integration. Thus users can send each other tokens as well as chatting. The wallet is already finished and has entered internal testing, so we expect IoP Chat to be ready within 2-3 months.

Bittrex Compliance Check
As you have probably heard, Bittrex the second biggest US cryptocurrency exchange, is currently undergoing some changes. As a result, IoP is being subject to a compliance check to see if the IOP token can legally remain listed. This has caused some concern within the community, but I don’t personally see much risk here, as the IoP Token is not part of the Mercury protocol that IoP Ventures is developing. The IOP token is an account of value and can act as a commodity, but it is not currently a security or utility token. IoP Ventures is building apps and software on top of the blockchain, which is a community project. Bittrex has received our compliance submission and we haven’t heard any negative feedback from them. Naturally, we will keep the community updated and make an announcement as soon was we hear more.

New Exchange Listings
In exciting news, the IOP token has been successfully listed on several new exchanges this month. You can now trade IOP on Coinswitch, TradeSatoshi, CoinsControl, and C-CEX.

New Headquarters
Our most thrilling news is that we are simultaneously establishing two headquarters: one for IoP Ventures in Budapest and another for the IoP Divisions in Karlsruhe.

I will personally move to Budapest and help set up our headquarters with offices, while Dieter will create a permanent office to establish IoP Divisions HQ in Karlsruhe. At launch, we expect to have 18 people working across both offices.

Markus Maiwald
IoP Ventures LLC
Company Registration No.: 123079

13 February 2018

New signature to come =D
MiningSev0 (OP)

Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Back to school?

IoP Community arranged a deal with Nayarit Autonomous University a Mexican University with over 30.000 students.
We reached an agreement for participate in TEDx topic Blockchain with the Internet of People, to create a culture and use of $IOP as payment method.

New signature to come =D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: