Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XeLaZoP

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

Good news, it seems that finally the discord debate has opened on the debate of the politics and form of internal management. Come on IoP, the community is waking up!

Take it here, into the great wide open, please.
Discord is anything but public, its a nice censoring and crowd manipulation machine, thats why you're so keen on luring everybody in.
But you can't score many users because its obviously all kept at bullshit levels.
All you do is delegating opinion, muting and censoring critical voices, or hiding information from the general public.
It makes it easy for you to group up behind the back of your audience and keep your bullshit narrative going.

I think you're right in saying that Discord as a platform is not a perfect platform, but I do not think that this forum is open either. IoP, as it is a cryptography of the community, I think it is logical to think that the debates about the community itself (internal debates) remain in the community (being of free access, in this way a small screening can be done on who participates. it does it for an interest in the community and not for a purely personal interest), public forums have another use. The positive thing about living in this crypto era is that spaces, platforms and / or dapps are being designed that are more suitable to host a community and in a relatively short time, Discord can be dispensed with. For the moment you have to settle for what is there, little by little. Nor have I observed anything of censorship, although I do not like too much the discord app, I think that on the one hand it can become somewhat confusing in the debates because you do not know very well who you are answering or to what point or argument you are referring, for another part, being organized by discussion topics, I prefer it to this forum for internal debates. I think this space has another utility, such as making official announcements, asking questions when you have just met a cryptocurrency, doing some criticism in a public way ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

My god, I hardly haven't met anybody in crypto who was more full of shit.
And more ignorant and stubborn, without the slightest idea and self reflection of the image he projects to the outside world.
Your Discord, your Twitter, your whole appearance has a reach of a handful of people. Nobody really wants to hook up with you.
Your project in its current state is as attracting as a worn out toilet brush.
I would fire you and your minions immediately and dissolve all chapters and start over with a viable business model.

I think you're  being overly harsh here. Sure, there are some things that need improving here and  there, but, in  my experience, the developers  and the community have been  amazing. Maybe you should  give IoP  one more shot? Smiley
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

And more ignorant and stubborn, without the slightest idea and self reflection of the image he projects to the outside world.
Your Discord, your Twitter, your whole appearance has a reach of a handful of people. Nobody really wants to hook up with you.
I would fire you and your minions immediately and dissolve all chapters and start over with a viable business model.

I think you're  being overly harsh here. Sure, there are some things that need improving here and  there, but, in  my experience, the developers  and the community have been  amazing. Maybe you should  give IoP  one more shot? Smiley

Thank you for your support.

Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Lop is a team that thrifty with the emphasis on teamwork, this would be much easier of course with a good system and an exceptional team.
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 09:40:38 AM by callback

I think you're  being overly harsh here. Sure, there are some things that need improving here and  there, but, in  my experience, the developers  and the community have been  amazing. Maybe you should  give IoP  one more shot? Smiley

Really, overly harsh?
They probably break below 7k sats today, the dumpster dive continues.
Wouldn't you say that there is something going wrong with a project that lost > 95% of its market value?
And the staff in charge just shrugs, says everything is fine, nothing to do?
Wouldn't you expect some radical change to turn it around?

The people running this shit show are obviously not able to turn it around.
None of their actions raised the value and lead to a broader recognition.
They haven't got the slightest clue, but keep on pretending they know it all, riding it ever deeper into the ditch.
Memnon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

To quote yourself on 06/05/2018 when you left our discord angry

Quote from: callback
"I'm stopping now, will wait for the outcome until the end of the month and work in our garden".
"I'll leave you alone now. If it thrives I'll re-apply, otherwise I'll just sell and move on"

Please stick to your own words and stop this month after month, post after post frustrated hateful barrage against our community and anyone that's actually trying to build something good with it. If you don't like it, sell and move on. Or do it the other way around, do something yourself, build your own group, use the tech, make your own dapps, make plans, make suggestions, make connections to your own world, form a chapter maybe, get your mining license, get enough votes, shape your own future. Contribute to the community or project in a constructive way, like many others are doing that you are seemingly resenting and frustrated with.

Anyway, it's up to you man. This time I'm out.
Hope you'll be a more joyful man in the future.
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Huh You're a total weirdo, I have never posted anything on your fucking Discord.
What you call a hateful barrage is just the obvious facts.
You never address any facts, you just go on with your dribble, trying to sound meaningful.
I already made a couple of suggestions. My first would be about removing yourself, how about that?
You and your minions haven't got a clue of what you think you're doing, you caused more than enough damage already.
In the meantime your dumping has eaten away another 1k sats of your value.

So let me ask again -

Wouldn't you say that there is something going wrong with a project that lost > 95% of its market value?
And the staff in charge just shrugs, says everything is fine, nothing to do?
Wouldn't you expect some radical change to turn it around?

Crypto SI

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

ALL of crypto markets are down this year, plenty of projects lost 90% of their value especially altcoins, Price is NOT a good measure of success. If every project that has lost value this year made radical changes, the ENTIRE crypto community would have to reset and start again.

Anyway, I'm not interested in price arguments, but just to let you know that the same frustrations are felt all over crypto right now.

In other news check out this short interview Token Tv had with amon one of the many talented devs involved in this project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQo4SBziY70
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

callback
I think you're  being overly harsh  here
Sure, there are some things that need improving here and  there, but, in  my experience, the devs  and the community have been  amazing
Maybe you should  give IoP  one more shot? Smiley
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

Where can I find network hashrate?

Also how can you mine this? What is a regional chapter?
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Hi!
You can find the network hashrate here (explorer link from the iop.global website):
http://mainnet.iop.cash/status

Regional chapter is a Chapter in a Region, but now everyone can start a "chapter" at any time.
The only requirement is to join our Discord server, introduce yourself and place your request in #chapter-requests indicate who you are, where you are from and what your desired chapter name is. After that you will get your own Report-Channel. Submit a report or a proposal and and try to get as many votes as possible.
Here is an invitation link to our Discord server: https://discord.gg/xENSXwk

Where can I find network hashrate?

Also how can you mine this? What is a regional chapter?

CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

how mine this coin? PoW(algo), PoS, DPoS, MN?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

how mine this coin? PoW(algo), PoS, DPoS, MN?
Dear CryptTech,

Thank you for your question.
IoP is currently running on PoW with SHA256, but we'll shortly switch it to DAG.
It was the intetion to create a 'simple' pos + pow combination. However we will go much further than that and make something a lot better IOP will introduce a new consensus algorithm based on the idea of a directed acyclic graph, or DAG.
The DAG concept has been popularized by projects such as IOTA and HEDERA. It’s similar to blockchain, but instead of competing against each other to produce the next block on a single chain, nodes gossip with each other about network events to produce a web of messages, all linked through cryptographic hashes. With the release of the new consensus algorithm, IoP will have completed its basic infrastructure. We will then open up transaction confirmation and coin generation to the public, creating a true P2P economy.

Currently only Chapters can mine with whitelisted addresses.

In case you are interested to open a chapter, just write it into #chapter-requests on Discord; https://discord.gg/xENSXwk

Post your report at the end of each Month and wait for the result of the Community Voting (it last for 1 week).

The best 31 Chapter will get a mining license. In addition, there is an extra reward, distributed depending on the chapter ranking.

CarrieDu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

anyone else having issues with deposits showing up on bleutrade exchange?

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Thank you for your support.

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Let us know when the problem is solved.

anyone else having issues with deposits showing up on bleutrade exchange?

Brazilman37BTC

Awwad Michael

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Good evening,
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Thank you for your kind words.

Good evening,
Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It issomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

When will the IOP project be completed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: