Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6481 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.

With the current price instability I don't think its a very good thing. You paid your tuition in bitcoin and the very next day you see the price when up by 20-30%. How would you feel? I know the same thing goes for the price going down. We need a more stable market, before it can be used for transacting.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:48:20 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
We also need this kind of payment method in my university in the philippines to help other people buy paying fast. Transaction line will be lessen they only need to have smartphone to use the wallet.
Your spirits and wishes for bitcoin are appreciable, not today but soon in your country institutions will start accepting fee in bitcoin and will provide ease to the mass. In the next few years the golden era of bitcoin will begin and the investors of today will be the rich of tomorrow. In today running without bitcoin is not possible because it is more comfortable than any currency of the world
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

this is a great news to that school but in our country maybe in 2050 they will use bitcoin as a payment for tuition fees but i dont they will do that because they hate bitcoin because some investment sites they scam people thats why bitcoin has bad background to my country.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

This is amazing news for the Bitcoin world. With more educational institutions readying up to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees, its going to be easier access to education. With this in place, expect the education system to add digital currency and how it works into their syllabi which is furthermore great news for the whole cryptocurrency market.

Our educational systems must need advancement. They are working on manual basis and nothing is automatic in them. I hope by doing so, bitcoins can help them to make some advance engagements in their system so that students can utilize the best of something. This step would make students better understand that what are bitcoins and how they work.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

It is very good that you can pay for school bitcoin. There are a lot of opportunities for students. A student can work with bitcoin and pay for his training.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

For me, you can only pay for them, and if someone hopes to get them to study they just get the extra pay they will pay for it. so it's better for me.
almighty_lama2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

HUGE step on this field, acceptance like this is what the community and the coin need
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

this is a good news that schools accept bitcoin so that their parents with bitcoin can pay and their parents will be more happy for how much they save their school expenses

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

This is only mean that people already recognizing the benefit of Bitcoin and the value of it. It is nice that some countries are open and accepting Bitcoin already. Hope that other countries also recognize Bitcoin.
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

Wow thats great, its so nice to hear that some school are offering bitcoin tutorial, thats a nice idea, some students will know more about bitcoin and bitcoiner population will go more and more.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

Well those are the good news as people will no longer say it is a bubble and can`t be used as money, can`t be converted into cash or can`t give you an education.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.

If you want to hold your bitcoin, you can buy a new one to pay the school fee.
Hold your old bitcoin so you dont defeat your goal why you hold it.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:14:50 AM

When schools and other education centres accept it, also our families and the higher class of the society can change their perspective towards btc as these news are great news.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

Good to hear that there are some countries who accepts bitcoin as payment for tuition fee in schools because it will be a good advantage for students who uses bitcoin for a source of income because it will be much easier for them to oay there tuitions through online. I hope here in our country they will accept bitcoins too for paying tuition fees.
Wow this really great news that school has started fees submission in bitcoin, but to me that is not something unique because the way bitcoin started impacting and establishing its foot in the world economy I was sure that one it will internationally accepting currency, I was not expecting that bitcoin will achieve that target so quick but it did, which is clearing indicates that bitcoin is going faster than that my expectation.
rolebarr

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

I don't think that people should encourage majority of transactions to be cryptocurrencies because not everyone owns one and not everyone could access the internet to be able to invest on them.
dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

That's awesome news for the media to report on! Before you know it, one day they'll have entire courses on the thing itself. I'm sure they do on online schools right now, but imagine that in the old Harvard and Oxford. Crazy, huh?
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

That was a very nice idea for those universities to accept bitcoin as payment method, it only means that cryptocurrency will become even more accepted in the next months to come because schools are already trusting bitcoins today so more consumers will also come and invest cryptocurrency in the market.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Great news, no doubt about it, Cryptos is taking over every where. How I wish my country too start emulating this bold step. Bitcoin is here to stay
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Woaaaah is it good to know i hope my country also accepts it as a payment huhuhuhuhu.. I am working on bitcoinbhere and hoping to pay my tuition fees also without the help from my parents because we are not like the rich people..
If switzerland start that and if it will exposed in social media maybe other school will get attracted to that tooo..

The future of bitcoin is starting and get stronger and stronger
I CAN'T WAIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR!
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Woaaaah is it good to know i hope my country also accepts it as a payment huhuhuhuhu.. I am working on bitcoinbhere and hoping to pay my tuition fees also without the help from my parents because we are not like the rich people..
If switzerland start that and if it will exposed in social media maybe other school will get attracted to that tooo..

The future of bitcoin is starting and get stronger and stronger
I CAN'T WAIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR!

Actually mate, you can still pay your tuition fees by coverting your bitcoin to fiats. Well, it's advantage to pay directly to bitcoin because only your QR code will be scanned which is hassle free but if your country or school didn't yet implemented bitcoin as mode of payments and you really want money, you have no choice but to convert you bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: