Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6477 times)
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
By accepting Bitcoins as a model of payment for tuition, the schools know that in a couple of months and even years the fees paid the students would have doubled and the schools would have made some good profit just by accepting bitcoins and not using it.
I think that it can only be possible in such countries, where bitcoin is turned as legal currency, because in my area i pay my children school fee through banks and banks are not accepting bitcoin currently. they will also start accepting bitcoin but they will be waiting tell the government accept bitcoin as legal currency. We can only hope that all the countries will start accepting bitcoin and very soon bitcoin will be become a legal currency throughout the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

this is a wonderful news to hear.
here in our country we are also making steps in order for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be used in our daily lives.
initiatives must really be taken NOW in order to further promote cryptocurrency.
we must always remember that the more people will use bitcoin then we will have a higher chance that the price will further increase therefore benefiting everyone.
each and everyone of us right now must do something for further promotion of cryptocurrency even just in our locality..
Cheesy
Yes indeed it’s a very good news that bitcoin is going to use a tuition fees and also some countries are giving to their staff as salary bonus and slowly it will start in all government sector bitcoin is actually accepted by some develop countries officially and I am sure rest of countries will also accept bitcoin officially as some countries have an already credit cards of bitcoins.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.

Its a good news for those who have a large amount of bitcoins. Anyways i wish my kids were born there so i would pay there tuition fee. It a good for those students who have bitcoins. I am so happy to watch how bitcoins being involve with education. The future of bitcoins seems bright and those who are sensible should save bitcoin for their future needs.
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

Although I do not need to study at a university or pay for someone else's education, I find this news just amazing. This means that bitcoin has already left the exchange, and is not just a way to earn money, but a full currency. Even more I am happy that one such educational institution is in my country, in the city of St. Petersburg. It's really wonderful!
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

This is a welcome development. A complete sign of full cryptocurrency acceptance. More and more schools will very soon join the queue.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

Wao...thats sound good....i am waiting for a time when bitcoin is accepted for tuition fess for major university. Like MIT ...after then bitcoin will earn there reputation...
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

This sounds good , as school will offically accept BTC it will be easy for the payment for the tuition fees for about like high-tech universities like MIT , every one knows and also the reputation towards BTC will be at greater extent

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

That is a good news for us bitcoiners, the more the people who uses bitcoin and the more the people who put their money's pocket on bitcoin it will increase more in value which all of us wants.
I can say that one day we could see that all individual or businesses will accept bitcoin mark my words Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

I think in future all universities and colleges will start to accept bitcoins. These institutes will turn over millions of money per year. So they will pay a huge tax to governament to reduce that tax mount they may accept bitcoins. Of course, all institute owners will have black money. That money they will keep it in bitcoins.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

It is great for users and bitcoin owners who want to go to school whose fees can be paid using bitcoin.
Obviously with school payments using bitcoin will improve the image of contaminated bitcoin due to misuse of its use.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:25:29 PM

I am not sure about other countries or even the other cities in my country but there is a school in my country which allows the payment in Bitcoin.

* New gateways let people use virtual currency to shop, and even pay for school fees.

The students in Australia will be learning about Bitcoin and blockchain technology in their schools which will spread the awareness at grass root level and that would make the difference on the school level.

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:08:38 PM

That is a great improvement. You know in my country there are few hospitals which are accepting crypto currencies.
zakero

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

This is just the beginning. People and organizations are going to rely more on crypto-currencies instead of the conventional ways of exchange. I'm guessing one-third of the world's population will depend on crypto-currencies by the year 2025.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

This is very encouraging news for us as a bitcoin community, we strongly support it as well as self-employed students also have their own results and can help their parents as business capital and living expenses daily.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:50:14 PM

this is interesting, not yet in my country that use payments via bitcoin so officially received bitcoin in school that marks advanced technology and also studying science about crypto world. i am very glad to see neighbor country have very enthusiasm with technology and development which is very good, if only in my country like other countries surely economic life is also very secure  Wink
Fatso123111

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:09:22 PM

Soon there's going to be tuition token lol
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:15:24 PM

What a nice they grab the future currency as a payment for their students. Lot of bitcoiner will be love that univeristy because they lessen the hussle when paying their tuition fees.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:34:11 PM

That is a really great news that some universities started to accept tuition fees as bitcoin and there are some schools started to teach classes about block chain technology.
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

I think its a amazing that even schools are accepting bitcoin now for tuition. Because bitcoin is an online cryptocurrency , it can be easily transfer without any hussle and struggle . We must think very smart to became more efficient and effective in order to be successful in life, that's why we must think great everytime.

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

Paying in bitcoin is kinda bad now, remember pizza? If someone has very limited amount of bitcoin he should pay in fiat instead. If the people will keep believing in bitcoin we may see bitcoin rising and rising $100 000 is possible in next years. Buying some stuff with bitcoin might be not so beneficial. But I like the idea of paying in bitcoin, it just proves that more and more people know about bitcoin and they are willing to accept it. I joined crypto this year, I hope to see new capital flowing into crypto in 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: