Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition  (Read 6479 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

This is a good news for people who have lots of bitcoin but I don't think they have financial problems for them to be using their bitcoin. And as for me who is investing on bitcoin hoping to be rich someday I dont think I'll be using my bitcoin cause it will defeat the reason why I hodl bitcoin.
I think its pretty good especially for parents. Bitcoin can be used in paying bills. Everyone is hoping that every school accept bitcoin in paying tuition fees because bitcoin is not acceptable all over the world .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

"Schools Are Officially Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition" sound is really pretty good.I know there are many countries universities are try to adding Bitcoin payment method.Vietnam is more developing country & they universities are accepting btc definitely i appreciating their innovation.
That would be a good news for all of us since we don't need to fall in line or to withdraw our money since we can always access it anytime and we can pay anytime too, so it is a win win situation between school admins and the students itself.
Robin1020

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

The fact that bitcoin can pay for studies in Switzerland does not surprise me. But the fact that it is possible to pay for training in my country by bitcoin has become a big dig in Russia for me. I can not believe that bitcoin is so close, very soon we will be able to pay with it in a store, a cafe... Very soon!This is great news for bitcoin it is gradually conquering all areas of our lives, finally something!
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

This is good news for all circles especially for all of us, surely this will facilitate many parties, especially in the place of the lecture and the bitcoin users, and later in the middle school will follow it to alleviate all parents or ourselves personally.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

I was so impressed when I also saw a secondary school within my community accepting Bitcoin for school fees. This give me hope that the future of Cryptocurrency will be brighter. Awareness are been created with that development.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

good news for people who have a lot of bitcoin but i do not think they have any financial problems for them to use their bitcoin.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

Well that was nice info when any education institution accepting it. Not just for they realize about the bitcoin but they also will studying further avout bitcoin development and that was nice i think

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

its a great news and such a trmendous achievment for btc.
i think more instituion will accept btc as payment method bcz its a future asset.
Yes if it is true then no doubt that it is a very good improvement, i think there are some other departments who are also using bitcoin,s but i think their number is very low and that is only because of the low bitcoin users, i think that when the number of bitcoin users will increase then other department and institutions will also start accepting and using bitcoin.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

happy to hear this news, so it's easier to transact. If this is true, I will welcome happily, but in my country there is no such news. this is good news that schools receive bitcoin so parents with bitcoin they can pay for their children and this is a good sign for the world of education and soon people will realize the advantages of bitcoin
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Hope every service will accept bitcoin soon.. Because there more use of crypto there will be more demand of crypto. that's whst really needs to draw attention to  crypto and gain trust of general people
SezerC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Heard that Schools located in the Flatiron and Soho districts provide the most comprehensive pre-school program throughout Manhattan; parents of students were interested in whether it is possible to pay for training with bitcoin or other crypto currency, because in connection with their location, many work in the Silicon Valley. the management considered the pros and cons of this decision, realizing that now is a good time for such a step, since bitcoin begins to become mainstream.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

its a good news that schools accepting bitcoin so their parents which have bitcoin can pay for their kids and this is a good sign for education world and soon people will realize about bitcoin. we can see more schools accepting bitcoin once the government or another schools read about the news. and yes bitcoin is make our life become simple and easier because we can have another selection to pay what we buy in internet and in real life.
Good to here this kind of news. Accepting bitcoin as a tuition fee would be a good help for those family that are investing to bitcoin they can manage their children to study more and pay there tuition fee using bitcoin. When the government hear this news maybe some government will allow bitcoin to be as their market money when it comes to education.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
Does anyone want or not BTC begins to mean more and more in the world. It's just a matter of time when it will be able to buy bread for BTC.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

also I have seen many times in my country that people who tend to sell their cars and houses have made a sign that they do accept btc and other popular cryptos, hope the trend would continue and be adopted.
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.

https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

Even so... Bitcoin has been used to buy homes, and countries like Venezuela and Vietnam are beginning to truly embrace the currency. Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats.
i have for sometime now told people that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is the future we have yarn for, let embrace it, it has come to stay
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I know that this could be done especially that bitcoin is already widespread all over the world and its application also is not limitless since bitcoin has many use and one of it is the form of payment. But it could require an agreement both parties. And with this that happening that a school accept btc payment is one of the evidences that of btc use. There are many other but the common way to use btc is to invest just like saving money in exchange for crypto but the good thing is that you can earn with high risk also of possibly losing your money.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Not really a surprise.
My college here in southern US accepts it too and a lot of students are paying with cryptocurrency. And you will not be taxed fo that payment.

I think it is a good thing that many more people are getting to know bitcoin and accept it.
Jennifer Daviess

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

The Montessori Schools in Flatiron and SoHo, which has a student body of just over 300 kids, ages 3 to 6 , began accepting bitcoin for its $31,900 per year tuition in spring in 2017. Five parents paid in the cryptocurrency for the current school year.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Now, certain universities are adopting the payment method of bitcoin for tuition, albeit with a few caveats. As bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become more popular and widely accepted, expect to see universities around the world to not only accept them as payment, but also introduce courses focused on blockchain technology. A few months ago, I did read a press that the business school ESMT Berlin became the first German university to accept the cryptocurrency as payment.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

This is good, real good. If schools officially accept Bitcoin for tuition, it is a great welcome development. This means more acceptability. The Academic world is beginning to accept. They will speak more and promote it maybe at public lectures, seminars and symposia. This will also attract more investments to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Big thumbs up to the schools who are early adopters of Bitcoin. More to follow in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: