Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15892 times)
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

not everyone feels happy enough, some people make problems that he can not solve, no family no friends can help, then he did a shortcut to solve it, a scam is one way to make money, but there are also who committed some crimes to earn money
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
On my opinion some people do scamming because they are lazy they don't like to work hard to earn money. And making scam is the eaiest way for them to make money. I don't belive on  finding job is hard i see those people sell on the street. Sometimes they are old person they sell on the street because no body likes to hired them because of thier ages but still they work to earn.  And also we cannot blame people spent $10000 to thier pet. Pet has a right to be love. And its up to them how or what they like to spent thier money....
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

not everyone feels happy enough, some people make problems that he can not solve, no family no friends can help, then he did a shortcut to solve it, a scam is one way to make money, but there are also who committed some crimes to earn money
People scam others because they want money in a fastway rather than doing a job that will help themselves. This people are doing wrong things that make them more satisfying with their life. Hope we help others to determine scams here in the forum to kick all these money suckers.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

In my opinion, People do bad things like scam, hack or thief their have different intention or reason. The idea comes to my mind. They need a financial need, and they only know the easy way to earn money. They uneducated so they tried to apply to some company and get a job. The last is, blinded by money. Money can buy what you desire. Scammer people they don't care about the laws and they  don't  scared to  our almighty God.
but most of the time it was laziness is what the reason why they scam,they only wanted easy money.and didnt even bother to stretched their bones to work.but only victimizing others which for me is demonic act and not belong for humans
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

There are lots of reason why people resolve to scam. One good reason is that people badly wants to earn some money. It may be because of financial crisis or just out of being lazy. People who needs money, most of the times are will to do anything, even scam other people just to earn. On the other hand, some people are just lazy. They don't want to exert a lot of effort, they don't want to use their own skills and abilities. They rather make an easy money by means of scamming people and stealing other's fruit of labor.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

People scam mainly to gain some or huge money in order to make their life more easier and luxiourious.They don't care about the situation of the country or the nation their only motive is to gain money and fill their pocket for themselves and also for their coming generations.But many times or always they are caught by the police or the authority and are  send to prison  for their mischiefs.
It's really a bad thing to do that,scam put the country or the company when done in company down and reduces it's development.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Yeah sometime people are put on the ankward situation that noone would give him a help. So the only thing he can do for now is scamming others to solve that problem.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

Bitcoins is not a scam so if they biy bitcoins and they get scammed it will be impossible. Because buying bitcoins in a safe way. Those people that get scammed is those people who invested in some projects that are saying that they will gain a lot of money in that by just putting a specific amount of money in that particular project and those are 100% scam and the bitcoins does nothing to do with those things. That is why the image of the bitcoins are ruined.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

Scammers are always there everywhere, where ever you go there's always people born to be a scammer, and why people scam? It is because they take advantage to weak people, if nobodies weak, therefore no scammers also. Scam can easily attack to those who are not protecting strong securities, we know scammers have different strategy sometimes scammers getting direct strategy sometimes indirect strategy, many people complaining about their account being scammed by somebody, some also they got some transactions with somebody without knowing that it is a scam. So, we better watch and think first to evade different kinds of scammers.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Scammers are always there everywhere, where ever you go there's always people born to be a scammer, and why people scam? It is because they take advantage to weak people, if nobodies weak, therefore no scammers also. Scam can easily attack to those who are not protecting strong securities, we know scammers have different strategy sometimes scammers getting direct strategy sometimes indirect strategy, many people complaining about their account being scammed by somebody, some also they got some transactions with somebody without knowing that it is a scam. So, we better watch and think first to evade different kinds of scammers.

I think the term "people who are born to be scammers" is not appropriate, there is no such people who are born that way. Their habits only reflects on their surroundings that's why they've been doing such cruel things.Almost all of the people know why they do such things; to gain money on an easy way; to prevent themselves from starving; taking advantage to those who are noobs. Scammers usually play on the victim's trust and money but not just that they're also playing with themselves having a small world because of their reputations. And for those newbies, you'd better be careful from trusting a stranger, also when it comes to money. You may ask some people whose already a senior from that certain things if they're legit or not  (vouching) to keep yourself from being a victim of scam.
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

Your topic and story were different from your post, so i will answer both. Why people scam? That's because they want easy money and they will take advantage of other innocent people.

In your other story, not all people are like that. People will try to help you if you have no money but if that person keeps on repeating for begging money, they will get annoyed and pissed. If you receive a help to that person, please make a solution to your problem so that it will not keep on coming back to that person who helped you.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

My goal is to always over deliver and over perform and to provide the best service humanly possible for my customers in my industry. In my experience basic thing for scam is selfish attitude not bothered anybody whether they die or live the scamming people want to live. Scammers can be known persons maximum who create the situation to help them and at the end the cheat us
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Helping is the main cause to scaming / cheating. I guess that's how life works, when everyone is desperate there won't be any mercy on any of your sad story, for instance in third world countries where people truly poor and left abandoned by the society there's where crazy stuff happen
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

We all know that cheating and stealing are not good but this are part of our human nature. Scamming has been around in any type of industry, and we can't contaminate those people as they can easily jump from industry to another, they don't have enough money to buy their foods an their needs, especially they don't have ability to fulfill their responsibilities to their family
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

You should change the topic title as why people are so selfish. Base on OP, I don't see any direct point saying "why people scam."

Anyway, the point of view of people who are not donating some money to people who are just begging is that those will become dependant instead of finding a job, a decent one, instead of just opening your hand while sitting in the streets waiting for someone to give them a coin.

Those who deserve to receive donations are those who are facing health issues like cancer but they can't afford it, those who are working hard yet still it is not enough and etc.

I agree that the subject heading is misleading but the answer is simple. Some people will take advantage of an opportunity/others to get something quick and easy. The urge to scam becomes even more tempting if the risk of getting caught is low or non-existent. These types of people may not even need the money but are compelled to scam because it is so lucrative & easy to do so.

As for selfishness, if you earned it then you can do whatever you like with your wealth. Spend it on your pets, kids, cars, re-invest or whatever. I can't stand begging online because it means that you have access to computer, internet, electricity and are perfectly capable of working. I'll help out a homeless Veteran, a poor family or someone who needs it in a heartbeat. But, if I didn't want to there would be nothing wrong with that either!

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

People scam to be able to acquire what they want without losing anything they value (can be in terms of time, effort, money or such). They do not want to be forced to do something to get what they need in a long period of time. Instead, they only want to get something easily even if it is illegal/ against humanity.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Peoples scam out of greedy, low self esteem, they scam peoples because they don't believe in legismative way of bitcoin, and can't wait till the right time to make money, their always inhaste,  they now resulted to scam peoples, indiscipline is the root cause of scam.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

People becoming scam because of jealousy I think , I just wanna share my experience though , I'm playing a game then I trust him/her we been talking for days so I gained trust and then I gave him/her my money and my rare items then suddenly that person unfriend me then , I'm so paranoid that time and I just slam my computer then cry , cause of pain , anger and so much you know what feeling is that right.

Now I suggest that don't be fool on some talk , and don't put to much trust on someone.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

Scammers are people who swindle money in a very perceptive method. Most if not all scammers promise too-good to be true amounts of money to those people they deceive. Why do they practice scamming? For them it is a faster way of accumulating money. Faster than working on a legitimate job. And they still continue this practice until now because there are also people who still gets entrapped with their false promises.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

Probably the reason is that they want to get a big profit with a minimum of costs for what they want and do it quickly so they do not notice
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: