Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:10:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15892 times)
rambi91

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
because they're lazy. If they really wanted what it is they are scamming people for they should go out and work hard for it, understand that its the process of development and what you learn along the way that is most beneficial to them internally + They most likely had a role model who knew no better and fell a slave to their inherited sins.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

People scam for being in need of money. They tend to forget what is right and wrong. They take a risk to scam and trick other people just to get income in just a short span of time. It is absolutely one main reason why population of scammers are rapidly increasing because they badly need money for their own. I believe bitcoin can change those lives who have been involving different kinds of scamming.
dreambigbtc

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Ppl scam because they are fond of easy money. They wont think about the others or their hard earned money.
Scamers will deceive others and collect money which they can and vanish   from the radar.
All they want is easy money and will find a way to scam more ppl by different kind of new ways.
LedyVik

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

I believe that there are people who really care about these $ 5. I help street musicians. They do their work. Sometimes I send money to sick people. Those people who cheat will be punished by fate or God.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

People scam for many reasons and it's utterly wrong for them to do so. The responsibility, however, lies with everyone. Some people may scam because of social inequality in their society, because of a poor upbringing, because they get a kick out of it and because of a thousand other potential reasons, all interacting with each other. But we as a group must rise up to the challenge, develop systems to stop it and encourage people to play by the rules.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

people do it 'Cause everyone wants easy money. If you need money, just work! A pet also earns, it suffers me, gives love. You should not take other people's money and who spends it!

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

There are so many reasons why many people would do scamming. Some just to satisfy their greed, some for power, some do it because they find it the most easy way to earn money. But these reasons are the results of the lack of education. Professionals even do scam. Why I did say so? Because they were never taught themselves the lessons of life, fairness and equality, and the love for every human being. If they were, they should have learned that its not the best way to earn money. They would have learned that they are only adding pain to somebody else's heart.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

We don't really know whats the reason why they scam ,
There are some people who scams others because of their needs,
And there are others who scams because of their greediness.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
becaue they dont know how to be fair,they had been raised to cheat others their family teach them all those evil way of earning.this people deserve no respect.they must be penalized for what they are doing for others.i hate them so much..
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

More people victims of scam because they give their trust in anybody without knowing that person's have bad intention to them.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

people scam because its profitable. no hard work to get high money with scam but they (that do scam) will get karma

not all people will hell homeless, not all people know they need money. im not sure homeless people do scam. and i think more people that do it is diligent, and they can earn money in other way except scam.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

becaue they dont know how to be fair,they had been raised to cheat others their family teach them all those evil way of earning.this people deserve no respect.they must be penalized for what they are doing for others.i hate them so much..

People who scams other people are those who are lazy bastards which don't want to give efforts or hard work to earn money, they wanted to earn big without doing anything stressful or something that is going to take a lot of time, they are so annoying. I've experienced already to be scam, can't help it since I'm a newbie way back then, but what I did is I move on then I took it as a lesson so I won't get scam anymore, simple as that.

Scammers will vanish into thin air if there will be no more people that are going to be scammed by them, and my one and only advice is that don't trust anyone that easy in the internet.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Scammers have different reason why do they scam people. Hence, there's no really a particular answer to that. However, one of the possible reason I could think why they indulge in this kind of act is because of their greediness and jealousy. They are fulfilled if their actions turn into success and gives them satisfication, like hurting people feelings which they can get monetary and other benefits. Another possible reason is because of their lifestyle that is not suitable to their current financial status. All in all, there's no definite or exact motive on why these type people do this kind of action.
aybhehart

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

I think its because they are too excited in such things like in buying some stuffs in a rush time some other people are not waiting for the good timing so that they became scam in that specific issue. The other one is people should be careful and check for the other information they should really know who's this and if its a legit 100 % now a days there's too many people working this scamming other people they dont value themselves they are too selfish jusy for the sake of their own happiness. As people we should be kind for each other learn how to be honest all the ways so that other people should trust us.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

People who scams other people are those who are lazy bastards which don't want to give efforts or hard work to earn money, they wanted to earn big without doing anything stressful or something that is going to take a lot of time, they are so annoying. I've experienced already to be scam, can't help it since I'm a newbie way back then, but what I did is I move on then I took it as a lesson so I won't get scam anymore, simple as that.

Scammers will vanish into thin air if there will be no more people that are going to be scammed by them, and my one and only advice is that don't trust anyone that easy in the internet.
People scam for many reason. The point is to satisfy their greedy. Money can make people change, make people blind. Even a good person in a bad situation can scam because of money. People also scam to have a place in social (social status). Those people don't have humanity, they don't realize how hard we have to suffer to earn money.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

People scam because they are dishonest. Scamming is not good in any condition or any situation. We should not support this. No matter what is the family situation, no matter that nobody is helping, or even thou very urgent need of money! People should never ever scam! Because scamming creates chaos in the system. A lot of people has to suffer. So no more scam.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

A lot of people who scamming or doing other illegal stuff just doing this better than other work. It is comfortable for them and also reciving money so why not?
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

It's because of greed. Many people are selfish. Nobody really cares even though they pretend to. Thank God, Jesus cares. Apart from spending on pets, pets have feelings even. what will one say about all those reborn babies. People will spend time, money and shower love on things that don't have life. So unfortunate.

Greed, sure, is the reason of scam. The lack of respect to other people and self-respect as well, ignorance and disability to sympathize people are also these reasons. Scammers want to get fast money using all possible ways.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

The reason why some people are scamming other people is because they are so greedy to earn bitcoin and of course money. We should not do scamming because it is immoral and it is a sin because it can considered as theft.

margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

many people scamming in online or personally because all people do scam they want an easy way to earn money but it is not a good way because many innocent person being fooled and difficulty when they scam. that the all person do that scam it is bad to environment or community..
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: