Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:51:52 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:02:10 AM by Epimetheus

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
Yes I check bitcoin price every day and that too at least 3 to 4 times a day. I am pretty obsessed with bitcoin and think about it most of the time in a day. Also my friends sometimes get annoyed when I am browsing this forum and not talking to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

As i am trading on forex platforms i need to check at least every hour not everyday.
I don't use leverage on bitcoin trading but i need to track price movements every hour.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

yes not only everyday but I'm checking it always every hour. because I'm studying the flow of the price nowadays. I've already sell my bitcoin at the price 5,700 and now waiting till it drop more since there will be another fork and if many people do panic selling bitcoin price could goes over $3000 again and then that will be the time im gonna buy bitcoin again.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

Yes I have checked bitcoin price more than 10 times in a day, It will help me keep updated about btc price and keep motivate me as well.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

Yes I have checked bitcoin price more than 10 times in a day, It will help me keep updated about btc price and keep motivate me as well.

Yeah, sometimes I need to check the price and see what happened to my investment. Specially yesterday when the price of bitcoin and other altcoin quickly went down without any warnings. I was always on my desktop to get updated and then boom, suddenly the price started to increase again and recovered from the slump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

You are not alone OP, everyone is watching the price, even those hoarders, they are watching it.

You can't avoid it since you have stocks in your hands, you will always look at the charts when you heard either a bad news or a good news. It is like having something to sell, you are always excited to see the price.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

Yeah, sometimes I need to check the price and see what happened to my investment. Specially yesterday when the price of bitcoin and other altcoin quickly went down without any warnings. I was always on my desktop to get updated and then boom, suddenly the price started to increase again and recovered from the slump.
Important, did you not panic in that time? I think a normal trader will feel panic after see the price of Bitcoin and altcoin dumped a lot of value without any reason, then this trader will take loss and feel regret after the market recovered again.
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

I check the price very often, almost everytime I unlock my phone for anything else.
It's also the first thing I do when I wake up : disable alarm clock, disable "airplane mode" and check bitcoin price.

I know this is stupid, because I am a holder, it's a little bit like ‎Scrooge McDuck counting his money....
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

Every hours for me :s
Like other said here, every time I unlock my phone.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:55:07 AM

I am not the only one I guess.

Ofcourse you are not! Even though i did not buy any bitcoins, but still, i see the price everyday, just to know what it is, and we are surely always curious to see a higher price everyday, and when we see the price being higher than the previous time we checked, we feel some unusual happiness deep inside, i don't know about others but i surely feel that. And when the price is low or going low, it feels like you are watching a football match and your favorite team is losing.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

I do it more often. I'm very curious about the price of bitcoin. And this interest came to me, as soon as I bought a few coins. I think it's okay to take care of your finances
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

Yeah It use to your transaction and buying and selling. Bitcoin price is change every day. So you know the bitcoin prices. Bitcoin is give the more opportunity for the improve your skill. Bitcoin is become growth future. Some time bitcoin is the prices high and low. So you will check the bitcoin day by day. it help full to to and gathering for the prices information
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

as iam bitcoin addicet iam looking every single day on the chart XD
but iam not holding much bitcoins so its more a interesting think why i look ont he btc prize .
but iam also looking on the other altcoins https://coinmarketcap.com is a great place to have a overview.

kind regards
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

I do it more often. I'm very curious about the price of bitcoin. And this interest came to me, as soon as I bought a few coins. I think it's okay to take care of your finances
Im very confuse every day since im holding some of bitcoin and if ever the price will be drop i can imediately exchange my bitcoins into fiat and then wait for the big fall for me to convert my bitcoin and will be waiting for the price to be increase again. Thats the perfect timing to earn bitcoin everyday too.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

I can't stop myself of checking the price everyday. I used to this practice, I don't know why. Maybe it's because we always love to monitor the price of bitcoin and this happens when you are already attached to bitcoin. And it's for sure that everyone is into price checking so it's just a normal practice today if we are keep on checking the price of bitcoin everyday.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

my husband check the bitcoin every day
You should be supporting him in checking the bitcoin too. Grin
I feel it is just a normal habit to always monitor your investment either it is going good or going bad. It cannot be helped except you are just too extremely busy to check for that day, but I really do not see how busy I can get to not receive and read the email price alert every morning. Grin
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

No i never check the bitcoin price per day, this is because the bitcoin i got was no more than 15 btc. in addition, bitcoin prices will be felt if we sell for a long time.
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 589

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

Blockfolio app, every 10 mins. Being a day trader I have to keep track of it and think of the value where bitcoin will reach the next day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday at preev.com.
I don`t hold that much bitcoins,but it`s good to know more about the market trend.
It`s OK to check the price everyday,but it`s not OK if you panic when the price does down with around 100 USD.  Smiley

I think they always check the price of bitcoin. You must hold your bitcoin if you want to become rich in the future and I know that holding of bitcoin will help you to gain much profit. Its okay to check the price of everyday because it will help you to become updated in all things about bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

Yes,i too check bitcoin price early.I use preev.com to check its price.Being an active bitcoin enthusiast,i check its price daily to decide what steps to be further taken,either to hold or sell my bitcoins or to invest in altcoins.

Its really exciting to see bitcoin price rising in the early morning.Long term holders may not find it useful to check the price every day,but active traders would be checking it daily and also newbies,who often get panic on seeing bitcoin's price falling would definitely check it daily as they would be restless until they check its price frequently.
I sometimes check bitcoin price because I have lots of work to do in the house. As a youngest I need to work hard because I only live with my siblings in the house so despite of being busy, I make time to check bitcoin price. I checked the price yesterday and it bubbles up for the last 5 days after checking that time. I was really surprised that it keeps on pumping higher and higher almost every week. I wish that it continues to grow because I have to use the money for my check up and other expenses. Anyhow, I'm thankful still with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: