Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Yes. It's like the basic task that everyone does when they are into bitcoin. It's part of my routine and it's the first thing that I check after I wake up and turn my pc on. Maybe some people do it once or twice a week but because I'm a trader, I want to know if I can take advantage of it's current price.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price of bitcoin because when you don’t know about the price so you can lose your money and specially for investors and daily trader it very important for them and the most importing about to know the price is that you can know the status of bitcoin.
You need to check the price of Bitcoin every day if you still do not create target for Bitcoin and cut loss base price. However, if you completed these things, you can do other things and forget the price of Bitcoin because you can change your decision if the price of Bitcoin dump fastly by someone takes profits!

Same with what my idea is checking the bitcoin price everyday is also my daily routine, and as my entire day I would able to appreciated how fluctuation behaved as it change the price unpredictably. Sometimes I am not feeling okay with the current price loss, but eventually as few days to come price will bounce back for another increase and recover what has been dropped.
Yes indeed I check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin if you will not check the price of bitcoin it will make a problem for you because a lot of people they are doing daily trade and investment here so for them it’s also very import to know about price otherwise they can lose their money.
But remember, do not let the Bitcoin price makes you become panic. The volatility of Bitcoin is normal, sometimes, by something, the Bitcoin price will dump a lot and make your capital decrease fastly. However, you need to keep calm, research the reason made the price of Bitcoin dumped and consider before deciding sell Bitcoin or still hold it.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
As of now i dont check the price of bitcoin because i dont have bitcoin. Im still in the process of gaining it. But if i have a lot of bitcoin of course i will always check the price of it so that i will be aware.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vengloker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

I didn't check bitcoin price around 2 weeks let alone everyday. Anyway i think, btc i have not big amount. So the impact is small for me.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

Well, I am a holder so a bitcoin holder it's must have to knowing what's happened at market. so, I do & I check the bitcoin price everyday.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I also do, and I think that's just nirmal for an investor to track down the investment itself. Ofcourse, an investor issued a capital so it is normal for him/her to worry about losing money. But that's a  great idea to invest for a long period of time and will surely yield to huge profit in the future. Just continue what you are doing , there's nothing wrong about it.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

I sold my BTC before this last pump, went to Alts and missed the rise.  I still checked the price everyday and got frustrated watching it go up without me.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:25 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I am not totally checked the price of the bitcoin daily but I am always updated of what itd price now just because of my friends and my groups.. lately the value of bitcoin is up to 7000$..and I am very gratefull to that. And encouraged a lot to have more bitcoin..

Well,  do not depend on your friends or groups to give you updates about the market price of bitcoin.  Instead,  you must make checking of bitcoin price a habit not just for the sake of update but for knowledge in what is happening in crypto world. Be aware of any changes in the market price because if you will be that  complacent on getting updates from others it is possible to be dependent on them also for everything that you may want know regardinf bitcoin.
If you are a strategic trader, I do not think you do not need to check the price of Bitcoin every day. First of all you can save your time to do other things, then, avoid the situation the price of Bitcoin can affect your emotion, because if the price of Bitcoin happens the opposite your prediction, you will worry and doubt your decision.
Checking the price of bitcoin and other coins is important, it was here in the forum that I find out most of the related news regarding bitcoin and that includes the price, when I see the price in one thread the first thing I do is to check the price myself to see if is is true, this has happened a lot to me in the last months since the price of bitcoin was growing almost everyday.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I am not totally checked the price of the bitcoin daily but I am always updated of what itd price now just because of my friends and my groups.. lately the value of bitcoin is up to 7000$..and I am very gratefull to that. And encouraged a lot to have more bitcoin..

Well,  do not depend on your friends or groups to give you updates about the market price of bitcoin.  Instead,  you must make checking of bitcoin price a habit not just for the sake of update but for knowledge in what is happening in crypto world. Be aware of any changes in the market price because if you will be that  complacent on getting updates from others it is possible to be dependent on them also for everything that you may want know regardinf bitcoin.
If you are a strategic trader, I do not think you do not need to check the price of Bitcoin every day. First of all you can save your time to do other things, then, avoid the situation the price of Bitcoin can affect your emotion, because if the price of Bitcoin happens the opposite your prediction, you will worry and doubt your decision.
Checking the price of bitcoin and other coins is important, it was here in the forum that I find out most of the related news regarding bitcoin and that includes the price, when I see the price in one thread the first thing I do is to check the price myself to see if is is true, this has happened a lot to me in the last months since the price of bitcoin was growing almost everyday.
Since I have no amount now in my wallet, I can't check the price of bitcoin in the market, but if I have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet I always check the value of this in the exchange. Because I just want to timing the high price before sell it.
In additional it's better to not monitor the price of bitcoin in the market after selling to avoid disappointment, because sometimes pricing of bitcoin are raising up after you sell your bitcoin amount.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

No...  Because I do not have any btc yet.
Maybe if I'm already have btc than I will check it everyday Smiley.

Other coins are converted into bitcoin first and then converted into fiat so if price of bitcoin good then you will get profit automatically if you have some altcoins so do visit preev.com daily.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:12:25 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 03:51:55 PM by Bustart

No...  Because I do not have any btc yet.

Other coins are converted into bitcoin first and then converted into fiat so if price of bitcoin good then you will get profit automatically if you have some altcoins so do visit preev.com daily.

I never had a bitcoin in my wallet but I still checked its price in order to know whether it is growing or crashing. Another reason why am checking its price is to make sure if it is still good to stay in this forum or not. Of course it is very important to know the daily price of BTC so that we can decide what to do if ever the price is rising or when the price is crashing.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

Yes i will check the bitcoin prices every day it's useful to work and invest the bitcoin. Bitcoin prices change day by day. So will know the bitcoin prices for the process and it will growth for the future you will gather for the prices. If need to more information you will find the google for the bitcoin prices information or use the wallet. It will helpful to for the future invest and business process.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

Not all the time, as I mostly invest for long term. Sometimes I do it continuously daily because I do trade occasionally and also unplanned short term investment, so checking it helps me analyse the market movement and also helps me identify the right time to sell or buy. Also helps me identify potential altcoins as I also check other alts prices beside keeping a track on Bitcoin
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

only trading alerts

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

Even before that I don't have bitcoin price I used to check the price of it everyday. And you know what? I become excited all the time while watching and checking the price everyday. It motivated me until getting a little by little of bitcoin and until I witnessed on how I did a great job of gaining bitcoin through different source and most of it I go through trading. And while there's time, you can do it just like what I did.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Yes. It's like the basic task that everyone does when they are into bitcoin. It's part of my routine and it's the first thing that I check after I wake up and turn my pc on. Maybe some people do it once or twice a week but because I'm a trader, I want to know if I can take advantage of it's current price.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price of bitcoin because when you don’t know about the price so you can lose your money and specially for investors and daily trader it very important for them and the most importing about to know the price is that you can know the status of bitcoin.
You need to check the price of Bitcoin every day if you still do not create target for Bitcoin and cut loss base price. However, if you completed these things, you can do other things and forget the price of Bitcoin because you can change your decision if the price of Bitcoin dump fastly by someone takes profits!

Same with what my idea is checking the bitcoin price everyday is also my daily routine, and as my entire day I would able to appreciated how fluctuation behaved as it change the price unpredictably. Sometimes I am not feeling okay with the current price loss, but eventually as few days to come price will bounce back for another increase and recover what has been dropped.
Yes indeed I check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin if you will not check the price of bitcoin it will make a problem for you because a lot of people they are doing daily trade and investment here so for them it’s also very import to know about price otherwise they can lose their money.
I usually check price many times a day because I don’t want to miss any single chance to buy more and this habits help me to take right decision on right time because I know the fact that price of bitcoin is volatile and it changes in hours so I aiming big to achieve so this is need of my determination to check many times and it helps me a lot and all the profit that come to me Is just because of this might habit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

Yes I do check the price of bitcoin every day because bitcoin price really matter because when you don’t know about the price of bitcoin you will don’t know about trade and investment and when you start trade and investment without knowing price of bitcoin so you can lose your money so I think it’s very important for everyone to know about price.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:08:33 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes,every hour i always check the price of bitcoin and i'm not surprised for this price and i think that it will more  growing for next period of time.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

You're not the only one.
I'm watching the price multiple times per day just to get a good feeling when the price is growing.
It is actually really bad because when the price is dropping I get a bad mood.
I have been keeping Bitcoin for more then 4 years so my profit is high but I get used to peak prices.
Which is bad because a drop in price feels like a loss when in reality it's not.

I don't literally check its actual price, but what I do is I check my wallet everyday and see how much it has changed in value if it is to be converted into fiat. My wallet has this conversion icon which makes me notice how much its value in fiat form has changed day by day. I may not be checking the price of Bitcoin daily, but I guess looking through my wallet often and seeing it increase in fiat value from time to time is also similar with what you do. Just like Aura, I get very giddy and happy when I see how much my Bitcoin increased in price knowing that its rate wasn't that high as the last time I checked. I also get sad when I see that the fiat conversion is lower than how I expect it to be. I feel like I lost so much, but the truth is its value just decreased and my Bitcoin is still intact.
PORN_coin

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:49 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday
honestly sp
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Bitcoin prices change day by day. So i will check the bitcoin prices every day. It will helpful to buy and sell the bitcoin on the time. Bitcoin is good to use for the future growth. You will know the bitcoin information.Bitcoin is future currency So it will good to use you future life. And fulfill you future dream. Family member what need i will fulfill.
So you will invest the bitcoin is good to you life gate more infromation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: