Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

Yes i check it every day because i try to buy my first bitcoin was try to buy before 10 days but bitcoin network blocking so i check it daily and wait
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Yes, of course i watch out for Bitcoin every single day. Sometimes i watch for Bitcoin price twice or thrice a day. When you are so indulged in something you look out for it all the time. Moreover keeping a check makes keeps you in touch with the ongoing market trends and values. Further if you have invested in alt coins then one cannot resist to be check the market to find the right time to buy and sell.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:05:37 PM

yes surely i do check my everyday to keep track of the price.. mostly two to three time per day
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

I always check the price wveryday to see if the price of bitcoin decrease or increase.
Because doing that I can decide if i buy bitcoin or sell it.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

Yes i check it every day because i try to buy my first bitcoin was try to buy before 10 days but bitcoin network blocking so i check it daily and wait
I also check the price of bitcoin on daily bases. In fact if you are a trader or investor then it is too much important to check the price on daily bases, may be more than one time in a day. If you are not checking the price on daily bases it can case lost to you because there is a big volatility in the price of bitcoin on daily bases.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

This is normal or it's my habit to check it every now an then. This is very important to know the flow in the market place, not only bitcoin but also looking for potential altcoins. To become an informative individuals, we can certainly shares ideas to other person and we can take their opinions also as vice versa.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:51:48 AM

No...  Because I do not have any btc yet.
Maybe if I'm already have btc than I will check it everyday Smiley.
I just bought some portion, and having some portion will sure make you check it. I tried to buy and sell some, thought there's some risk. There's nothin bad in just trying anyway

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

No...  Because I do not have any btc yet.

Other coins are converted into bitcoin first and then converted into fiat so if price of bitcoin good then you will get profit automatically if you have some altcoins so do visit preev.com daily.
You do not even have to visit preev daily to know the value of bitcoin. There are so many platforms where you can set an email alert each day to give you the bitcoin's price. Preev or coinwink may just be a way to know for that particular moment in case one wants to send some cash out in dollars. I really do not see that much of a urge for someone who is keeping for a long time to want to check the value every minute anyway, except for traders, either day, shot or long term.

iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:32:01 PM

I don't plus I own other coins but I do use an alert service to help me keep track when to buy and sell
hello, what alert service do you use?

iffeanyii

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

Yes, its like a daily routine to me now. I like to see if the price is going up and it makes you happy if it gain in 24 hours. And then I sometimes calculated how much I profited.  Smiley. That is why bitcoin is part of my daily life and its really hard not to look at the price even for 1 day. If I think that the price is good, I dump some of my coins and wait for a good buying point again.
loool, i love how you dump some of your coins but never bitcoin

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:23:35 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
If you already have such intentions, want to invest in bitcoin in the long term and will sell it after 5 - 10 years. Then you do not have to look at bitcoin prices every day, because that will undermine your intentions, you will be tempted by the benefits that you will get if selling now because bitcoin prices continue to increase. I personally always look at bitcoin prices every day, because I'm just a small trader who will sell if prices increasing and I only receive a few percent of my trading profits not like you which want earn big profit from your invest.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

I actually did not check too much for the price of bitcoin. Maybe because I'm not in trading. When I joined the campaign I checked my coins. pH I'm looking at whether there is a bit high of exchange for bitcoin to peso, but now I realize that it's necessary to get check the price of bitcoin everyday.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

No...  Because I do not have any btc yet.
Yes I do check the price of bitcoin every day because bitcoin price really matter because when you don’t know about the price of bitcoin you will don’t know about trade and investment and when you start trade and investment without knowing price of bitcoin so you can lose your money so I think it’s very important for everyone to know about price.

Okay, I'm like an addictive person and check the price every single hour almost. That's how I spend my time all the day, especially in week ends. I don't go outside because of bitcoin prive movements in this way.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Yes, I do check the price everyday. To make this simpler, I installed a while ago a little widget on my desktop that keeps up with the latest price and shows it. That I am always up to date of how much one bitcoin is worth.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:07:05 AM

Yes. It's like the basic task that everyone does when they are into bitcoin. It's part of my routine and it's the first thing that I check after I wake up and turn my pc on. Maybe some people do it once or twice a week but because I'm a trader, I want to know if I can take advantage of it's current price.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price of bitcoin because when you don’t know about the price so you can lose your money and specially for investors and daily trader it very important for them and the most importing about to know the price is that you can know the status of bitcoin.
You need to check the price of Bitcoin every day if you still do not create target for Bitcoin and cut loss base price. However, if you completed these things, you can do other things and forget the price of Bitcoin because you can change your decision if the price of Bitcoin dump fastly by someone takes profits!

Same with what my idea is checking the bitcoin price everyday is also my daily routine, and as my entire day I would able to appreciated how fluctuation behaved as it change the price unpredictably. Sometimes I am not feeling okay with the current price loss, but eventually as few days to come price will bounce back for another increase and recover what has been dropped.
Yes indeed I check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin if you will not check the price of bitcoin it will make a problem for you because a lot of people they are doing daily trade and investment here so for them it’s also very import to know about price otherwise they can lose their money.
But remember, do not let the Bitcoin price makes you become panic. The volatility of Bitcoin is normal, sometimes, by something, the Bitcoin price will dump a lot and make your capital decrease fastly. However, you need to keep calm, research the reason made the price of Bitcoin dumped and consider before deciding sell Bitcoin or still hold it.
If you are a holder you need to do precisely that, hold your bitcoin no matter how low the price goes the price is always going to recover it may take a lot of time but it will eventually do it, never make the mistake of selling your bitcoin for a bad price or you are going to regret it.
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

Every single morning, i'm waking up and typing coinmarket.com to check the Bitcoin's price. It's been 3 years and i haven't miss a day.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

Just check the BTC price if in my wallet there is BTC balance .... but if not have BTC, I do not often check the price
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

For me bitcoin is very important that’s why the news which is related with bitcoin is equally important for me. I am very curious about bitcoin it is really important and profitable currency in the crypto world most of the developed countries are trying to legalize this currency in the near future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
robinsonnde

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:05 AM

I don't do it for everyday, i'm in a group signal bump so if there is a big change on Bitcoin, my friend will notice me immediately.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:26:13 AM

I always check the bitcoin price everyday, it's become habbit for me 1-2 times a day to check because I have 0.03 bitcoin and I'm looking for the best time to sell my bitcoins. I'm waiting until the price reach $8,500, that's why I always check the bitcoin price everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: