Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Yes i do! Not only once a day instead every now and then🤣 how i wish i would just leave it there and and never open the app, but its hard to resist that feeling haha...the urge to open and check many times in a day. And i guess many bitcoiners felt the same, and i guess the ratio is 8 out 10 tempt to do the same😃

Of course I check the price for Bitcoin every day. Although recently the movement of the price has upset me. But I believe that Bitcoin will start to strengthen again.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Yes i always check the price of bitcoin. just download tabrader you can see all the chart from any other marketexchange.. you see live update. if your a expert in trading i would recommend this. goodluck!
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

Yes i always check the price of bitcoin. just download tabrader you can see all the chart from any other marketexchange.. you see live update. if your a expert in trading i would recommend this. goodluck!

Of course I always check the price not just every day but every few hours after the last time I checked it, because we all know that bitcoin prices changes every moment.In that way we know the current prices if its high or low.So that anytime we can buy or sell bitcoin that sure are highly profitable.And it is best for those want to earn income.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

it has became a daily habit for me to check the price of bitcoin. I also check the price of coins I am interested in and ones I'm invested in.

Actually, i check also the bitcoin price everyday, i think that's my new habit for now to check the price everydays ( like what you doing. ) But, anyways i want to become a trader soon that's why i want to analize the market price if it's goes down or up. But not also bitcoin that i want to analyze, i want also any other kind of altcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
MiladMax

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

I check it every minute lol  Cheesy
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Yes as a bitcoiner it is my daily routine to check the price of bitcoin.I experienced the pump and dump of a price and sometimes get panic on the price because my investment loose a lot of profit when it decreases.Sometimes I can control my emotions to move on when it decreases.O am always hoping for increases to get my profit again in my bitcoins that I hold.
HYIPPY

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

For me it's easier to get notifications then the price reaches the certain level.
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

I check the price of bitcoin several times a day. Even when I go to bed I go from the tablet to the site of the exchange and check my account.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Yeah right, I always check bitcoin prices at least once in 3 days, even though I do not have much bitcoin yet I like trading, if the price is low then I buy soon and vice versa.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

dawer49

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Yeah, same as me. Checking price of bitcoin is very important for trader as me. Not only,  twice three or five time for check the price, but every hour i check it.

TOKENOMY — TOKEN SALE IN JANUARY 2018
The token revolution starts right here (https://tokenomy.com)
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

There are people who find themselves millonaires after a few years of not checking. I check the price every hour... so I guess my story is going to be very different.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

If you are a big investor holding lots of of bitcoins this should be daily routine of checking the price because it’s important to know how your investment is doing and being just a holder I personally check the price to know if I need to buy or sell some of my coins.
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

If you are a big investor holding lots of of bitcoins this should be daily routine of checking the price because it’s important to know how your investment is doing and being just a holder I personally check the price to know if I need to buy or sell some of my coins.

If you're a serious investor, it's a must to check it every minute. But even small investors and other people do this too. This is inevitable, just like a crypto addiction, I mean.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Apparently, I check bitcoin value more times each day. Cost of bitcoin getting higher from now until, in this month, $10900+ will have seen of late. It is essential to us to check the estimation of bitcoin consistently with the goal that you will know the correct time to hold and offering our bitcoin because the cost of bitcoin is getting higher and at times will get bring down by a moment. At this point, bitcoin cost will get increasingly elevated that is the reason it's appropriate for the venture.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Of course we all do. I want to check what is the current price and see if its going up or going down. You want to see if you're investing is doing good or not. And when its down, I look for the reasons why. Is there a negative news around? And I also buy when the price is down as well. So its really important for most of us to really check and be updated on the current price. I usually goes to preev.com or epsilon.one.
Frequently checking the Bitcoin price puts me in a strase. My recommendation is to check twice a day. Bitcoin price is affected twice a day, with the influence of China playing at prices, and Europa effects of the Bitcoin prices.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

As a investor it is always good to check the bitcoin prices because we can to calculate the same with the altcoin prices because altcoin price depend on Bitcoin price. Not only every investor will check Bitcoin price daily.
Even if you are not an investor it is always a good idea to check the price of bitcoin everyday, sometimes I enter the forum without checking the price and then I see the threads and I realize a lot of things have happened in the last hours I was not connected.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

i think everybody's is looking to btc, bitcoin is move again this time like 2014, 2015 but its ok it will again rise up will have to wait daily  my eye on btc and at every moment i am thinking now it will rise, lol i am still looking at btc prize people are worry but the day will come very soon when the prize will rise, i am hearing the news also media is giving very spicy news,  waiting for the good time when the prize will grow then thinking to sell on right time, it effecting  other alt coin also only  some are good people invested there also and btc people are still waiting i am checking the prize now and will do good speculation about it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
junoreactor (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

With the recent "crash" it was important for me to check several times a day since I have set my price at $6,000 to sell if things go wrong. Luckily it did not get close to that price, and I hope it won't ever.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:37 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:16:08 AM by Nfp

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

Yes of course, i check the bitcoin price every day and every time i used my phone. I have some bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet and i would like to buy more of it if the price drop and sell when the price pump high, to have a bigger profit in the near future.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

Yes I always look at the bitcoin price everyday and everytime to know the update of bitcoin price at the market, because I'm watching if I have a profit if i sell my bitcoin and when I can sell my bitcoin to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: