Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should governments allow bitcoin to continue grow?  (Read 3922 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Do you want to see "government" declare war on Bitcoin or something?  Well, I think this is time for Crypto to take over. They ain't going to succeed.
 I bet they are currently grouping, regrouping and scheming to destroy Bitcoin... Fortunately the whole thing is moving faster than they can figure something out.

They know the system is fully decentralized and they can't be the winner in possible crypto war. They can't declare war against cryptocurrency users obviously. All they want is more tax from their citizens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

hi there
I wonder why should governments allow bitcoin to continue growing?
after all, they want to have control over the money that we are using

Well they gotta see the potential of bitcoin because it really change the cyber world. This crypto currency had lead many people get rich and progress in life. It can help the society grow and can make the market gets better after the inflation. It is independent so no one really can start a corruption pack here unlike to some institution we cannot trust.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Do you want to see "government" declare war on Bitcoin or something?  Well, I think this is time for Crypto to take over. They ain't going to succeed.
 I bet they are currently grouping, regrouping and scheming to destroy Bitcoin... Fortunately the whole thing is moving faster than they can figure something out.

They know the system is fully decentralized and they can't be the winner in possible crypto war. They can't declare war against cryptocurrency users obviously. All they want is more tax from their citizens.

there is absolutely no incentive for any established government to allow bitcoin; its much harder but not impossible to track transactions, compared to how "transparent" (lol) the fiat gateways can be when they want to. governments, to an extent have a right to at least ask citizens for tax (a suggestion), if not obligated citizens to tax (pretty much the entire world). as the price and volume of bitcoins grow, the loss of tax revenue and the increasing potential for the movement of illicit funds and money laundering.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

As far as the governments are concerned, Bitcoins present a major threat to their dominance on the economy. If Bitcoins get popular, then the fiat currency may be used by a lesser number of people, resulting in the devaluation of that currency. Another aspect is the tax evasion, which can result from the use of Bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Why do you think they should allow bitcoin to continue growing? Decentralized Bitcoin and crypto currencies are the biggest enemy for the fiat printing money system of the central banks and they have no reason to let it continue to grow!

Some of the biggest fiat banks meanwhile also consider to introduce their own crypto currencies and this confirms that they don't plan their future with the already available decentralized coins.
This is all true, but how are they suppose to stop crypto?
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:33 PM

hi there

There really are a lot of reasons why bitcoijs should be legalized. One is because it is undeniably a great technology. And if given the chance to improve, can be far more better than what it is today. And can realky help make this world better. Another reason is that it can drastically reduce the amount of poverty and unemployment. Because it does not require too much from a person to get into the crypto world. Just a skill to communicate in engkish and common sense, and your good to go. Plus those graduates that do not have a job can apply in various jobs online that give crypto currencies as salary for their services.

Although bitcoins may have quite a good share of negative parts, it still has a lot of room for improvement.
That is why i think bitcoins should be allowed by any government. And set aside their greed just for once to make the world a better place.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:51 PM

As long as the use of bitcoin is for legal activities, the government is okay with it. Added to that, even if bitcoin becomes a threat to the government and banks, they would just put regulations on it. Plus, they cannot do this process unless the use of bitcoin grows.

For instance, China has banned bitcoin, but it is going to regulate the use of bitcoin. That means the government will get profit as well. Japan gets benefits of bitcoin. And in some countries, bitcoin is still not known. My point is the following; the growth of bitcoin will decide whether the government intervenes or not.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

hi there

Well they can't really ban bitcoin, so they better try to regulate it, and get some taxes out of it. If they completely ban bitcoin, the only people that will probably stop using it, are those that already follow the law. So in other words, bitcoin would completely move underground, and they would have no control over it. So what's the point in pushing away those that wont give them any problems when they use bitcoin, and make it even harder to catch those that they are trying to stop.

xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

Some governments won't ban Bitcoin because it generates a lot of money for them (mostly income tax). Other countries are simply afraid of losing control of their financial system. They wouldn't be able to print any additional money anymore. There could be hard fork but it would cause a lot of trouble for the government because people could get easily confused.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:28:38 PM

hi there
Government has no power over Bitcoin growth just that they see it as something they cannot stop. Increase in the value of Bitcoin is determined by the fources of demand and supply  and not the government as you rightly put.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:48:31 PM

Most probably they can't take control the volume of people supporting  bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin doesn't give any harm to us and there is no reason that the government will take steps against crypto. They must also consider the good of their people and give them chance to be a part of this technology, since it will make their people into having a better life that government can't provide it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

hi there
the government in my country has not been so high on bitcoin because maybe the government still feel safe and controlled for the development of my country, but it is also possible the government will limit because bitcoin exchange rate with currency in my country is very high enable it can make financial inflation in my country
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:59 AM

Governments should allow bitcoin to grow, becuase in time, governments will cling to bitcoin, as of now, the world no yet experiencing a great depression, and almost every nations still have great amount of faigh in their fiat, especially when it.comes.to dollar exchanges, they see that they still have a powerful fiat becuase of its buying power, but if you take a look at zimbabwe, their fiat is almost close to nothing and there was a time that 1 trillion of their fiat can only buy eggs, if that kind of scenarion happens, governments will turn to alternative currencies, and if they stop the progression of bitcoin now, if they can, then in time, they might regret it, and try to use bitcoin again, but the result might be different, if they all suddenly turn to bitcoin as an alterntate source of currency, the price.of bitcoin will sky rocket, that even governments couod not afford it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

hi there
Because Bitcoin could help the economy to grow and could possibly solve poverty someday. There will be more businesses, merchants, investors and opportunity for everyone to get involved into. As they are implementing regulations to exchanges, millions of taxes could also be gathered if the government allow Bitcoin to continue growing because the community would probably support and invest in Bitcoin. They can still controll the money we are using when we sell or withdraw our coins from local exchanges and convert it into fiat money and for me I see no reasons to have a problem or conflict with that. Everytime we withdraw our funds on local exchanges there is tax so that is why they need to allow Bitcoin to grow instead of making a move to ban or prohibit the use of it.
This is exactly true, the government should allow th bitcoin to grow because it helps the economy in the way that people who are unemployed can have an incomw through bitcoin , it can lessen hunger cause by poverty. In a small way it can lessen as well the crimes caused by not having money to buy food for the family that sometimes trigger those very poor family to do the crime. In our country, like me my earning through bitcoin is already a big amount of money to us. Students can go to school through the help of bitcoin, i know some.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:39 AM

For me the reason why government should allow bitcoin continue to grow is that bitcoin can really help to enhance the lifestyle of the people.  Our country is suffering from poverty which it cannot be solve easily. There is a lot of people who finish their study yet they can't find a stable job that can be change their lives or should i say a lot of unemployed person, and bitcoin gives oppurtunity to those person, though we started in a small payment time comes you will meet the amout that you expect to happen when you work hard for it. This could be one the reason why government should continue the bitcoin to grow.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

How could he do that? The price of Bitcoin depends mainly on demand and supply. They would have to control the amount of BTC. We know it's impossible.
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

Governments aren't allowing Bitcoin to grow. There is nothing they can do to stop it. It's a globally distributed decentralized computer network that provides an immutable ledger, IMMUTABLE.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

That government which quickly will begin to apply a blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be able to use it in own favor earlier. It as with any new technologies: you can stand away from inevitable progress or can participate in it, develop and introduce new technologies in life. As is well-known: "If you cannot suppress, then it is necessary to head"
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

hi there
Yes governments should allow bitcoin to continue grow because bitcoin has already helped so many people especially in their financial status. In bitcoin people are able to gain so much money and people ae able to earn so much money in just using the less of their time and the less of their effort.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

do they have a choice ? remember CHINA ban the bitcoin on their country ! what their people did ? went out oof china and live to japan and keep having bitcoin ! this is bitcoin you cant do anything but to accept !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: