Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should governments allow bitcoin to continue grow?  (Read 3922 times)
vhhjhju

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I think in many cases, because the situation is not clear, the government can not intervene so badly. Adding the technology of encrypting money does not make much intervention. The government itself also recognizes the blockchain technology. They are still waiting to see the situation clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

I have my own opinion about this issue,it appears from human rights,from constitutional grounds.anyway Do you know why bitcoin's price is so high? I can tell you that people have trust and they want to be as it is today.If it was so useless there'd be no high price,therefore it would not be so actual for goverments,Okay,I just want to say by this that Goverment purpose opposes  to people's purposes and there are no legal grounds from goverment to prohibit or even create unjustified regulations and if goverment wants to create there will be a big dissatisfaction from the society.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

hi there
I wonder why should governments allow bitcoin to continue growing?
after all, they want to have control over the money that we are using

Maybe there is no option left for government. Like a torrent case. I heard some government will shut down a torrent site, but the reality is, torrent still exist. torrent technology is not much different from bitcoin. So, I think no other option for government except allowing Bitcoin.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

hi there

Governments should readily accept change specially in the case of the world's monetary system. Bitcoins could finally be the gateway for us to have 0% tax in our day-to-day expenditures. No more strings attached to our money. We own our own money. No middlemen and no greedy corporations.

bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

If they will ban Bitcoin, and it will be more difficult to monitor the transaction and crackdown on criminals who use it for illegal operations, this can only be done with exchange and other services if they need to investigate something. Bitcoin is not much different from cash, the government certainly can not print more Bitcoins, but they can print more fiat and buy BTC with it.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

It's a quite difficult to make such decision about bitcoin it's beyond their control since it's decentralized currency so the currency pretty much travel without any trace it's not good for government side . on the other hand country like china, japan doing great progress on cryptocurrency as they put cryptocurrency in their tax income source so if the government cooperate with bitcoin it'll be highly profitable for them so that's why government should allow the bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

They can't  control bitcoin because in any country their are a thousand or million users, traders and investor here in bitcoin so I think this is one of the reason that is why bitcoin was continously  growing in one country and those investor was have a big help in our country so that is why the government was now embracing and accepting bitcoin and this is good for those using bitcoin as a primary transaction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

hi there

Actually even if each cuntry want bitcoin to control or regulate they continue to accept bitcoin as legal tender due to some reason and consideration, they can use bitcoin as legal currency while studying how to control bitcoin as currency.

Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

If the government wants to be a barrier to bitcoin, they are killing their own country. While bitcoins provide many benefits to the economy, they try to harm it, which is pathetic.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

hi there

In my perspective, government can not touch bitcoin because its decentralized system. Bitcoin can traded in exchanger because bitcoin regulated as commodities and many country allow it. I am believe government can not control bitcoin supply or price because the decentralized system
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

Of course the existence of bitcoin does not disturb the stability of the government, so the government continues to allow bitcoin to continue to grow, besides I see that the existence of bitcoin helps economic growth in the government and can also provide jobs for everyone and provide welfare to many people. Based on these reviews, I believe that there is no reason for the government to prevent the growth of bitcoin, because indeed the presence of bitcoin is a part that can help the government in all aspects of the economy, and so on.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

I think the growth of Bitcoin has nothing to do with the government. the government allows bitcoin or not bitcoin will continue to grow. proven even though there are refusals from several countries, bitcoin can still grow rapidly. because bitcoin is decentralized. cannot be controlled by anyone. but when the government accepts and permits it as an investment tool and currency. then bitcoin can help its people to achieve financial freedom.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

I have my own opinion about this issue,it appears from human rights,from constitutional grounds.anyway Do you know why bitcoin's price is so high? I can tell you that people have trust and they want to be as it is today.If it was so useless there'd be no high price,therefore it would not be so actual for goverments,Okay,I just want to say by this that Goverment purpose opposes  to people's purposes and there are no legal grounds from goverment to prohibit or even create unjustified regulations and if goverment wants to create there will be a big dissatisfaction from the society.
The government in this case cannot stop the growth of bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that is on the internet, so the government cannot intervene. The second reason why bitcoin continues to grow, because bitcoin users already feel the positive impact of bitcoin.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

I think the growth of Bitcoin has nothing to do with the government. the government allows bitcoin or not bitcoin will continue to grow. proven even though there are refusals from several countries, bitcoin can still grow rapidly. because bitcoin is decentralized. cannot be controlled by anyone. but when the government accepts and permits it as an investment tool and currency. then bitcoin can help its people to achieve financial freedom.

Bitcoin monitoring from the government is adjusted to all conditions that will occur, if they do not care and bitcoin continues to move wildly they will find it difficult to overcome it if the public is more familiar with bitcoin in the future.

The government cannot ban crypto movements globally but they also have to find loopholes in how they can finally adjust to regulations. if not, they will find it difficult to stem things they do not master.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

if they outlaw Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will become the underground currency and the it will be simply impossible to touch it, even with all the forces a country can manage. it;s better to let it grow, implement KYC/AML as far as possible and go used to with it in few decades.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Ideally, government should be the shelter for their people. They should give services fully. By making everything easy for their people is one the best services government could do. Bitcoin is basically one of things that they used to allow to continue because bitcoin can make every transaction doing by people become so easy and practical. Yet, to make it really happen is not an easy as the expectation since bitcoin is unlike fiat where government can trace and control it, so they do not allow bitcoin to be one of legal currencies.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

Any government that wants progress will know that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have come to stay. A proactive and visionary government will look into the blockchain technology and see how it can be of use to it.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Government should accept bitcoin and let it continue to grow because it helps the people a lot. It will also help the economy to be improve and have a progressive country.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Any government that wants progress will know that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have come to stay. A proactive and visionary government will look into the blockchain technology and see how it can be of use to it.
Yes, if they can see the system be usable then its better to let the system grow, we know that there's also some countries which is open minded and can deal with new innovations, if people can use it properly then government will have a good insight that it can also be usable and it will be adopted, it should be the
main reason why they will allow it to grow because of its sole purpose and usage.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Bitcoin helps us to promote our bussiness,our economy etc that's why governments should allow bitcoin to continue grow.
The government allowed to continues bitcoin to grow cause bitcoin is a big help for there  country it helps to gain there economy to less poverty and helps business to grow and become everyone successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: