Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should governments allow bitcoin to continue grow?  (Read 3920 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

there are several reasons for me to respond to your statement. first we must understand that the government cannot control or control bitcoin. hence the government will be too difficult if they want to prevent the growth of bitcoin. second, maybe they are still considering the benefits of bitcoin. we all understand that there are so many benefits of bitcoin for people. with bitcoin, people can trade securely and they can also earn money with bitcoin. and can make human life even better. isn't all that a positive thing ...? so I think the government will definitely let bitcoin continue to grow and they will think again if they want to prevent it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

hi there
I wonder why should governments allow bitcoin to continue growing?
after all, they want to have control over the money that we are using
You can see there are so many poor countries and so many countries where inflation makes the currency there meaningless. Cryptocurrency can solve these problems so I believe that the government should accept it as legitimate because it promotes the world better.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

of course, right now can see that bitcoin is stuck? it is because government doesn't make the bitcoin legally, so the popularity of Bitcoin decreasing right now, and i thin if bitcoin become legal in all country in the world, there are many people that want to use bitcoin and automatically bitcoin value will increasing

samescrew235

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Governments should be more open to the concept of crypto, because they can certainly benefit from the tech as well. And besides, I don't think they're completely against it. They're just doing their jobs and making sure no one is committing crime.
akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

The question is like the government should accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? But the point is every government should accept blockchain technology.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

$Bitcoin doesn't need government to grow! it did so on its own for 9+ years, and will keep doing it whether governments like it or not! $Bitcoin wields enormous power! That the market is the way it is today, doesn't mean $Bitcoin has stopped growing, it is only going over times in history when it was faced with similar challenges! Governments have not been able to shutdown blockchain related products anywhere! they can only slow it down with threats and FUD!! It will sure break free someday.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Because bitcoin was not much lyrics by people in the world, after the fact that bitcoin surged to the highest price in 2017, many investors came to invest in the bitcoin, making the government worry that bitcoin would rival the real currency in the world . And rejecting bitcoin is used as a payment tool.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

There can be a lot of reasons out there why the government needs and should allow Bitcoin to continue to grow and as well as accept it legally. For me, it is because Bitcoin crypto currency is a lot more easy, faster, and secure way to use as a medium for payment method. Since I started to engage in Bitcoin, there are lots of ways I learned and know regarding the crypto world and how to use it some ways. I still do have a long way to go but I am interest and willing to learn and understand crypto even more. That is why, I wanted the governments around the world to recognize and legalize the use of Bitcoin crypto currencies.
willwin66

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Can not but not a non can be Bitcoin. They can only be used to use a bitcoin for use and also use that for use business in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: