Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1337 Final APR. 13.37% was originally planned but to keep coin supply in check and improve coin value, we are proposing 1.337%. But we would like to hear from you all as your opinion matters.
13.37% (Old Final APR)
1.337% (New Final APR)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY  (Read 51119 times)
hyet24

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Oh ok.  I was looking for the files before.  Not sure where is it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Elite was originally assigned? Is a snapshot? Mining? Or airdrop? ICO?
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Oh ok.  I was looking for the files before.  Not sure where is it.

There is a snapshot of the chain in the official github:
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/tag/v1.9.0.1

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Hi people!

Where is the best place to buy a coin?
And free taps do not work (

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

Hi people!

Where is the best place to buy a coin?
And free taps do not work (

markets on coinexchange and tradesatoshi are working fine.

xenonflux (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

@everyone F@H payout details for this week, https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/7rm75z/fh_payout_update_0112201801192018/

Elite Coin | Donate to support development
1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

People still don't get that Elite is here to stay and is a long term project that is basically just getting started. The new dev has already added many new things to Elite and many more are coming in the near future. We just have to be patient with this one and while we wait enjoy the staking rewards Elite has to offer. Even if its only going to be 1.337% to me its better then nothing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sa5m

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:05:13 AM

People still don't get that Elite is here to stay and is a long term project that is basically just getting started. The new dev has already added many new things to Elite and many more are coming in the near future. We just have to be patient with this one and while we wait enjoy the staking rewards Elite has to offer. Even if its only going to be 1.337% to me its better then nothing.

when are we gonna have more exchange?
xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:24:20 AM

In case you aren't aware about coinexchange, this is their temporary site https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/1337/BTC

1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

I'm liking the progress here and I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website once its complete. I do have a question though and that is to do with masternodes. If the community and dev does decide to implement masternodes, is there a rough idea on how many coins will be needed for one? I see PAC requires 500 million coins for a masternode which is a crazy amount if you ask me and costs 5 BTC lol. I just hope Elite doesn't require some crazy amount like this and it could be a good marketing strategy to compare the 2 coins in the future and bring more people into Elite.

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Hi Vella, as i mentioned before its too early to talk about masternode and i am not sure if its even doable in our case but i can assure you that the coin requirement will not be anything crazy like 500M. Requirement will heavily depend on the market price.

Hey dev,

I understand my friend, I was just thinking that we need to get more marketing out there about Elite and this can be a good way. Well maybe later on in the year we can think about this as a community. I'm glad to hear it won't be a crazy amount like 500 million coins if Elite does have masternodes in the future.

xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Hey dev,

I understand my friend, I was just thinking that we need to get more marketing out there about Elite and this can be a good way. Well maybe later on in the year we can think about this as a community. I'm glad to hear it won't be a crazy amount like 500 million coins if Elite does have masternodes in the future.

Sure and i agree we need more marketing and we are doing our best. I appreciate you helping as well. Thank you.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Hey dev,

Sure and i agree we need more marketing and we are doing our best. I appreciate you helping as well. Thank you.

I know dev, this is what I really like about Elite. I am tweeting as much as I can about Elite and so are a few others as we are trying to get the word out there about this coin. If people are crazy about PAC and buying it, then I can't see why people wouldn't buy Elite as I think Elite has a lot more going for it then PAC at this stage. I guess they have a good marketing team or something as it has exploded out of nowhere. I think in time Elite can also be like this, it just takes time.

xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Hey dev,

I know dev, this is what I really like about Elite. I am tweeting as much as I can about Elite and so are a few others as we are trying to get the word out there about this coin. If people are crazy about PAC and buying it, then I can't see why people wouldn't buy Elite as I think Elite has a lot more going for it then PAC at this stage. I guess they have a good marketing team or something as it has exploded out of nowhere. I think in time Elite can also be like this, it just takes time.

Elite is fine i think and will do fine. I agree we need to make people aware of the coin but we also don't wanna create hype and pump the coin. Steady growth is always better than the hype explosion.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

Hey dev,

Elite is fine i think and will do fine. I agree we need to make people aware of the coin but we also don't wanna create hype and pump the coin. Steady growth is always better than the hype explosion.

True dev, that is why I have stuck with Elite for over 2 years now and will always support the coin no matter what. I thought the coin was doing nicely recently going up and then we had the crash which didn't help. I'm sure we'll see Elite rise steadily once again. 

xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Hey dev,

True dev, that is why I have stuck with Elite for over 2 years now and will always support the coin no matter what. I thought the coin was doing nicely recently going up and then we had the crash which didn't help. I'm sure we'll see Elite rise steadily once again. 

Yeah, BTC crash seems to have affected most of the coins but on the bright side Elite is stable atm pricewise. We should see some movement once we hear back from Cryptopia.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Hey dev,

Yeah, BTC crash seems to have affected most of the coins but on the bright side Elite is stable atm pricewise. We should see some movement once we hear back from Cryptopia.

Yeah it has, I'm sure it will bounce back soon along with all Altcoins. I also think that once we get an update from Cryptopia on whether they will open up the BTC market for Elite, the price will start to go back up. I really hope they open up the BTC market for Elite just like they did for PAC and also PND so I can't see why they won't open it up for Elite.

ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

Hey dev,

I still regreting my choice to withdraw the coin from discord to coinsmarkets, just days before they were down, should have been happy staking at the moment.
I love to see the price movement for the elite, steady and lovely. Have you tried to list the coin to cryptohub.online?

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Hey dev,

I still regreting my choice to withdraw the coin from discord to coinsmarkets, just days before they were down, should have been happy staking at the moment.
I love to see the price movement for the elite, steady and lovely. Have you tried to list the coin to cryptohub.online?

Hi, i have contacted number of new exchanges...will look into cryptohub as well. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: