Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1337 Final APR. 13.37% was originally planned but to keep coin supply in check and improve coin value, we are proposing 1.337%. But we would like to hear from you all as your opinion matters.
13.37% (Old Final APR)
1.337% (New Final APR)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY  (Read 51119 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

are they safe at the exchange?

Topia runs a clean shop ( usaly ) and ive had no issues on tradesatosi ( its newer so less trusted than topia but still has btc markets) so if you coins there they will be safe, but the idea is to hold in your personal walllet and get the 1.337% interest rate... that you choice

RE: baby troll above and xoen having time to give merit for baby trolls useless no factual reply but not replying to facts and real crypto helping questions, note how customer relations is done kids!! once again helping for free and professionally :_)> lesson for ya both there kids!!

Xeon havent seen u in the ccex troll box for ages, drop in if ya want to chat or even on topia...both admins and mods on either site can point ya to me :_)>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenonflux (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

@everyone Regarding Elite game tournament, we are exploring Counter Strike 1.6. It’s a classic team game and does not require high configs (which gives everyone a fair chance). I am planning to setup a private trial server for 10 players. Please let me know if you’re interested in the trial play. We also have Elite logo spray for CS 1.6 available on our website https://www.elitecurrency.net/addons if you would like to show some Elite love. To purchase or learn more about CS 1.6, please visit https://store.steampowered.com/app/10/CounterStrike/ . Do not attempt to use cheats/hacks, you’ll be permabanned if you do. Cheers!

Still no reply to basic questions?

So you dont respond to miners and long term holders of your coin is that it xoen?

At least Tilk and ladywhale know how to talk to long term investors.
your just 1 of many coins ive helped and supported threw the years and got investors into but maybe i should stop doing that for elite.

Dear Ladywhale, im done with helping devs for years in da shadows for nothing and when i ask basic ass questions i get ignore, is this the new crypto dev way of doing things? i have MUCH respect for u and always will but xeon ( most likely tilks new alter ego account, as Tilk said he in control of elite lol ) needs to learn some basic customer relation skills but the looks of it!!!

Also you would better of setting up fortnite comp as that he game of the moment and more views and its FREEEE!!!
Oh shit im helping again and not getting alil help back for something that doesn't help me..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Apart from all that ranting...What are the basic questions you want answers to? i wouldnt have to rant if and reply to you if you actuly read back abit were it all started and no get involved in something you clearly didnt background check before u talked total crap to trusted trader and miner and crypto troll. another baby arse bct troll u are...come with FACTS or go away :_)>> Are u Tilk the Og dev of this coin or ladywhale or xoen?!? nope so meh and blah to u sir!! ive been with 1337 since it started and used to mine all of tilks coins cuz they were always different to the norm in da old days.... but xoen reminds me of spotsie style and needs customer relation skills or some 1 to take over that role for them hat has to skills... im sure he a kick arse dev but fails in the customer relation departments nad has been proving by me having to as u say "rant" to get a repsonce to basic crypto question and help im tryin to provide to them for free like i have since the coin started. why u think ladywhale dont say stfu to me :_0 cuz she know im right and the way i work..

He is a team member and he is just trying to help you (you'd have known if you had checked our website). Please visit our website https://www.elitecurrency.net regarding your questions. Thanks.

Elite Coin | Donate to support development
1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

@everyone Regarding Elite game tournament, we are exploring Counter Strike 1.6. It’s a classic team game and does not require high configs (which gives everyone a fair chance). I am planning to setup a private trial server for 10 players. Please let me know if you’re interested in the trial play. We also have Elite logo spray for CS 1.6 available on our website https://www.elitecurrency.net/addons if you would like to show some Elite love. To purchase or learn more about CS 1.6, please visit https://store.steampowered.com/app/10/CounterStrike/ . Do not attempt to use cheats/hacks, you’ll be permabanned if you do. Cheers!

So you dont respond to miners and long term holders of your coin is that it xoen?

your just 1 of many coins ive helped and supported threw the years and got investors into but maybe i should stop doing that for elite.

Dear Ladywhale, im done with helping devs for years in da shadows for nothing and when i ask basic ass questions i get ignore, is this the new crypto dev way of doing things? i have MUCH respect for u and always will but xeon ( most likely tilks new alter ego account, as Tilk said he in control of elite lol ) needs to learn some basic customer relation skills but the looks of it!!!

Also you would better of setting up fortnite comp as that he game of the moment and more views and its FREEEE!!!
Oh shit im helping again and not getting alil help back for something that doesn't help me..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Apart from all that ranting...What are the basic questions you want answers to? i wouldnt have to rant if and reply to you if you actuly read back abit were it all started and no get involved in something you clearly didnt background check before u talked total crap to trusted trader and miner and crypto troll. another baby arse bct troll u are...come with FACTS or go away :_)>> Are u Tilk the Og dev of this coin or ladywhale or xoen?!? nope so meh and blah to u sir!! ive been with 1337 since it started and used to mine all of tilks coins cuz they were always different to the norm in da old days.... but xoen reminds me of spotsie style and needs customer relation skills or some 1 to take over that role for them hat has to skills... im sure he a kick arse dev but fails in the customer relation departments nad has been proving by me having to as u say "rant" to get a repsonce to basic crypto question and help im tryin to provide to them for free like i have since the coin started. why u think ladywhale dont say stfu to me :_0 cuz she know im right and the way i work..

He is a team member and he is just trying to help you (you'd have known if you had checked our website). Please visit our website https://www.elitecurrency.net regarding your questions. Thanks.

well he should make that clear (most would have 1337 avatar or something in there nick header to show that ) and less smart arse to 1337 holders, did he get his customer relation training from u i take it m8?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes not the way to deal with holder of any coin i asure u of that... if u cant respond here why should i make the time to go there and have my email in public view or look at ur list of badly trained so called devs, does he shine your shoes for u?.... been there and its a security risk its safer for investor to ask those ?s in 3rd party place like chat boxs or bct forums.. another pro lesson for ya m8 :_) Kiss Kiss
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

well he should make that clear (most would have 1337 avatar or something in there nick header to show that ) and less smart arse to 1337 holders, did he get his customer relation training from u i take it m8?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes not the way to deal with holder of any coin i asure u of that... if u cant respond here why should i make the time to go there and have my email in public view or look at ur list of badly trained so called devs, does he shine your shoes for u?.... been there and its a security risk its safer for investor to ask those ?s in 3rd party place like chat boxs or bct forums.. another pro lesson for ya m8 :_) Kiss Kiss

Let me just add one thing and then I'm done with this discussion.
Me and some other people are doing support for 1337 here and on discord. And we are doing this for free in our spare time! Me personally because I like the coin and wanted to get involved more. That means you are not a customer to me. (And actually not to anyone here...)
While I'm here or on discord, you are just a random dude on the internet to me. That means if you talk normal and are decent to me, I'll gladly give that back and try to answer any questions.
Being named a support team member shows that most of these interactions were actually appreciated a lot!

That said, If you want the first class customer relations experience, feel free to become a customer. A customer is usually someone paying for a product or service Wink

Stabycroc

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 07:39:33 PM by Stabycroc

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Let me just add one thing and then I'm done with this discussion.
Me and some other people are doing support for 1337 here and on discord. nice to see u helping with 1 coin and new to the crypto game, do remind when when discord sells coins will ya, its tipping service not selling service btw ... so how long you been helping 1337 coin ? since the start i think not otherwise u probs know whome i am in this game? And we are doing this for free in our spare time!Nice like ive been doin since Tilk ran the coin, good to see you being a good community member but doesnt make a dev in most eyes. so that must make me a super dev on 1337 lol Me personally because I like the coin and wanted to get involved more. agree totally and is why i was trying to help and get more streamers on 1337's books to fill that empty streamer list but meh im just ranting over nothing lol & ps Tilk still owes me 20l of beer :_)> That means you are not a customer to me. (And actually not to anyone here...)show me ur 1st txid and il show u mine  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes your new investor in 1337 not old guard like me. ask ladywhale/Tilk for crpto facts dont listen to xoen
While I'm here or on discord,discord is gaming, which im trying to help dev get more streamers discord is like 3% useful in crypto.. so dw about the other 97% of 1337 holders?!? you are just a random dude on the internet to me.i understand that but learn this ive never made a btc account till this month in ALL the years of crypto cuz this place is poison in so many ways and only baby troll live here, i come for the wallets and addnodes in da shadows but i know and known more legend accounts users here than u ever will That means if you talk normal and are decent to me, I'll gladly give that back and try to answer any questions.im more than happy to talk to u professionally but u must admit your 1st interaction with me wasnt the most professional and if u would of skiped back a page u would of seen my list of questions to the main devs of 1337 and maybe understood why i had to repeat myself due to wink wink just dancing around the questions asked and if u check there not hard questions to answer. which 90% of know whome i am and how long ive been around
Being named a support team member shows that most of these interactions were actually appreciated a lot! pro advice if ur part of coin add that coins info and avatar to ur nick box :_) makes it so people can see you part of the grp even if you not a real dev as such not some random baby troll trying to troll old guard crypto troll ;_)>>

That said, If you want the first class your like econ class atm, i can train u better tho :_) if ya want training come into either ccex or topia chat boxs were all the real trading happens,they all know whome i am at both sites and happy to  help u grow to new heights customer relations experience, feel free to become a customer.once again u show ur 1st 1337 txd and il show mine  Kiss Kiss A customer is usually someone paying for a product or service they call them investors in crypto & you should always have good customer relation skills when dealing or talking to crypto investors if you a main dev's trust me on this.. ignoring or dancing around basic questions show lack of those skills. and seen many investors walk from coins due to bad customer relations towards long holders from devs ( ask spotise ) Re: show me ur 1st txid in 137 and il show u mine :_0 i give u that ur B's are big but you knowledge on the life of 1337 is so so sml..magnifier glass needed i think... Tickles :_)-' Wink

MUCH lub
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>>
fluffytoes

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

My wallet has been stuck on block 1531468 for days now.
It's stuck on the part where it's doing the POS confirmations and the wallet is showing a zero balance.
I was running version 1.9.0.0.

After a few days of being stuck, I udpated to Elite wallet version 2.0.0.0-g
and still experience the same problem. It's stuck on the same block and will not
sync anymore.

Has anyone experienced this before? How do you get out of it?
Thanks.
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

It's stuck on the part where it's doing the POS confirmations and the wallet is showing a zero balance.

and still experience the same problem. It's stuck on the same block and will not
sync anymore.

Thanks.

Ok whats happened is due to you was on old wallet and staked on old wallet you will be on wrg chain, dont worry its easy fixed.

If you dont know how to get into ur roaming folder this is how u do it... open up ur windows  search bar and type in %appdata% and hit enter it will take u to you pcs roaming folder... find the elite folder in roaming and open it up, copy the wallet.dat and elite.conf file ( dont cut it your just making a backup of it to be safe ) and copy them into a folder on another drive or usb stick in folder called elite backup or something..

once u done that go back into you elite roaming folder and delete everything in it bar the wallet.dat and elite.conf file ( that were all the info needed about your wallet is stored ) so once ur done deleting there the only 2x files in elites roaming folder..

Now u can either scny the chain by just starting up the wallet and letting its scny but u can go to the elite website and get the snapshot which is this link and extract the files in there and copy them into your elite roaming folder with your wallet.dat and elite.conf file and then load up the latest version of elite wallet and should be alot faster due to most of the blockchain is in the snapshot..ul still have alil to scny but wont take aslong as if u dloaded  the blockchain threw the nodes.

https://www.elitecurrency.net/wallets
https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/download/v2.0.0.0/Elite-Snapshot.zip

If u get stuck just holla.

Stabycroc ;_)>

fluffytoes

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:25 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:01:52 PM by fluffytoes

sync anymore.

Thanks.

Ok whats happened is due to you was on old wallet and staked on old wallet you will be on wrg chain, dont worry its easy fixed.

If you dont know how to get into ur roaming folder this is how u do it... open up ur windows  search bar and type in %appdata% and hit enter it will take u to you pcs roaming folder... find the elite folder in roaming and open it up, copy the wallet.dat and elite.conf file ( dont cut it your just making a backup of it to be safe ) and copy them into a folder on another drive or usb stick in folder called elite backup or something..

once u done that go back into you elite roaming folder and delete everything in it bar the wallet.dat and elite.conf file ( that were all the info needed about your wallet is stored ) so once ur done deleting there the only 2x files in elites roaming folder..

Now u can either scny the chain by just starting up the wallet and letting its scny but u can go to the elite website and get the snapshot which is this link and extract the files in there and copy them into your elite roaming folder with your wallet.dat and elite.conf file and then load up the latest version of elite wallet and should be alot faster due to most of the blockchain is in the snapshot..ul still have alil to scny but wont take aslong as if u dloaded  the blockchain threw the nodes.

Stabycroc ;_)>

Thanks for your reply. This is like the third time I had to do this. I was hoping to avoid it. There's got to be a better way to check and correct the blockchain if it is "mostly correct" rather than replacing the whole thing again and again. When the blockchain becomes huge this way may become impractical.

Anyway, it worked and it's syncing again. The problem is I lost about 400K 1337. Sad
Any way of getting that back?

Stabycroc

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

sync anymore.

Thanks.

Stabycroc ;_)>

Thanks for your reply. This is like the third time I had to do this. I was hoping to avoid it. There's got to be a better way to check and correct the blockchain if it is "mostly correct" rather than replacing the whole thing again and again. When the blockchain becomes huge this way may become impractical.

Anyway, it worked and it's syncing again. The problem is I lost about 400K 1337. Sad

kk i should of added this at the end but wasn't sure what lvl you was at with crypto wallets.
I take it u have a short cut for elite wallet on desktop of something? if so right click on it and make a copy of it, then on the copy right click on it and go to properties in the target box at the end of the command line type in this -rescan after the " with space so should like alil like this Elite-qt-Windows-v2.0.0.0\Elite-qt.exe" -rescan

that will rescan your wallet for missing coins for you.
nappsuelze

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Just one thing to add here: Check the block explorer for your actual balance on the correct chain to validate that you are actually missing coins.

Some people "lost" coins because they staked on the wrong wallet version after mandatory updates. If that's the case for you as well, these coins will be lost permanently because they were staked on the wrong chain.

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

Just one thing to add here: Check the block explorer for your actual balance on the correct chain to validate that you are actually missing coins.

Some people "lost" coins because they staked on the wrong wallet version after mandatory updates. If that's the case for you as well, these coins will be lost permanently because they were staked on the wrong chain.

On the correct chain, those coins still have the weight from the day he ended up on the wrong chain.
Which means the "lost" coins is waiting to be generated Smiley

nappsuelze

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

On the correct chain, those coins still have the weight from the day he ended up on the wrong chain.

Yes, but the reward will be calculated at the current APR and not compounded, so it will be significantly less.

riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Hey all. Having some wallet 2.0 update issues. Have no connection to network. Have followed instructions including adding nodes to the conf file. Any tips? Thx.
nappsuelze

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

Hey all. Having some wallet 2.0 update issues. Have no connection to network. Have followed instructions including adding nodes to the conf file. Any tips? Thx.

try to add the current nodes from the block explorer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/#!network

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Yes, but the reward will be calculated at the current APR and not compounded, so it will be significantly less.

Close to zero, yes Smiley

xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

@everyone FAH payout details for this week https://www.reddit.com/r/1337Foundation/comments/983gva/fh_payout_update_08172018/

1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

@everyone 30% off on all Elite merchandise. Sale ends on 08/19/2018. Cheers!
http://tee.pub/lic/elitecoinstore

xenonflux (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

@everyone Trial Elite CS 1.6 Server is open for next 3 hours. Please PM me on Discord or Telegram for connection details if you want to join. Cheers!

fluffytoes

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

sync anymore.

Thanks.

Stabycroc ;_)>

kk i should of added this at the end but wasn't sure what lvl you was at with crypto wallets.
I take it u have a short cut for elite wallet on desktop of something? if so right click on it and make a copy of it, then on the copy right click on it and go to properties in the target box at the end of the command line type in this -rescan after the " with space so should like alil like this Elite-qt-Windows-v2.0.0.0\Elite-qt.exe" -rescan

OK, I did the rescan but I'm still missing about 400K 1337. I guess I missed installing an update. Sad
I noticed other wallets will announce there's a update available (while they are running) and would suggest this wallet do the same in the future.

Anyway, thanks for your help.
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK, I did the rescan but I'm still missing about 400K 1337. I guess I missed installing an update. Sad
I noticed other wallets will announce there's a update available (while they are running) and would suggest this wallet do the same in the future.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

[/quote]

Np happy to help in a upfront clean professional way, unlike some others that think there the helpers of crypto but only listen to themselves :_)>

Its called professional customer service.... take lessons boys!!! wink wink...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: