Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

I don't just trust new altcoins immediately. I find it more convenient if I hear a lot of good feedbacks from other people who already risked using it. A good altcoin will definitely be the content of a lot of threads in here. I read a lot to know.
Yeaa not much we can do to verify things technically , just do your own research by reading isn't a bad way.
Rather than make a baseless speculation picking altcoins randomly etc. Know the core developer , are they have a lot of supports since the announcement and what the mission behind altcoin invention could be a little example to take it as a serious consideration.
Yes it is important to know this terms about altcoins that we are planning to invest because we trust them that they will give a good profit and we know their mission that can be help many people.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

you must check their social media like twitter , facebook or their forum ANN (if have)
if real photo & described their address or info , maybe its real ( its mean real ICO , not scam)
research info about that ICO's like rating , or review that ICO's
and last , if you doubt.. leave and don't invest
Good luck!
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

At first Technically check of any coin with youtube , google or social media . Know the original developer, they have much support since the announcement and think about the coin . But the acceptability of Bitcoin is more than any coin to me . I think Bitcoin is the most profitable currency at the moment .

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

It should be a realistic project - that it can really be used in some other ways other than trading in exchanges. As much as possible, I like a new concept but if it's just same nature with an existing project, I should then consider how the team works. They should follow on time what is stated in their roadmap. DIMCOIN is one of my example of a successful ICO that I can trust till the end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:30 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
yes i search if the developer is good to handle their coins and they continue to expand their coins like xrb and eth.Try to search this two coins they continue to grow like bitcoin i think in no time this two will be good as bitcoin.You can read the community of the xrb coins and they have goid developer
In my opinion, there is no point of trusting some new coin. You actually need to wait for some good period of time before investing into some newly introduced coin. It is because of the reason that you never know how that newly introduced coin will behave in the future.

So till the time you are not sure about this thing that investing in that coin will help you earn some good amount of profit, do not invest in it.

This is how experts choose coin for investments. You really need time to check the real colors of the coin before making any significant investment into that coin. Moreover not all altcoins are worthy enough for investments. Altcoins are commonly known as shitty coins and most of the times, people do lose whatever they have invested into altcoins. I will personally not recommend altcoins to anyone.
salman96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:56:06 AM

Nowadays most of the alts are turning in to a scam. But it could easily be examined by scrutiny their project. Should have a roadmap, white paper, github etc. Which are coming without these papers, 💯 % sure it will be turned into a scam..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

Nowadays most of the alts are turning in to a scam. But it could easily be examined by scrutiny their project. Should have a roadmap, white paper, github etc. Which are coming without these papers, 💯 % sure it will be turned into a scam..
Yep, researching and reading necessary details as well having an investigation and analyzing how the project can be in the future, it's just a matter of risking it with assurance since we know by ourselves that we understand how that alt can be useful on the said project that once it is finished and fully developed the demands will increase.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

I think what can make us believe in the new coin is to investigate the description of the coin first, what about the number of the contract, its symbol and decimals. If this is complete then you can be sure the coins are official and registered.

And one more how the prospect of the coin is in the future.
Even if it is registered, you shouldn't just trust it or go investing on it. You don't even need to investigate the symbol and decimals. What you need to investigate is their project, the team behind it and their roadmap. What you are suggesting is nonsense. If you trust a coin based only on what you've said, I wouldn't be surprised if you got scammed.
It is not an easy thing to introduce a new coin in the market and gain the trust of the people so easily. This is only the game of time and stability. If the coin is stable in terms of its price and has remained at a constant level of reading at the price scale, only then it could attract a mass flow of the customers and hence, it would gain some shares in the international market.

This is a time taking prices and hence one has to wait until he could actually chose the new coins for investment and trading purposes due to high competition in the crypt market.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

My opinion, community and developer activness is paramount, good place start here https://www.coingecko.com/en

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

As a rule of thumb, I usually do not trust any new coin. I could ride the waves of it's wild prices which in my opinion such wild swing is the best time to trade new coin. After the dust settle, I will want to see the road.ap and how they inte d to accomplish their objectives. Above all, new coin must established itself as serious player before I can take it serious.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I am looking for new coins because their coins are in great demand. if a little like the new coin out then I also do not like it. I was afraid of being screwed by the coin.
New coins are not that much promising and profitable as compare to btc so stop looking everywhere go for the bitcoin because has maximum cap and on top of it btc popularity and profit rates are also very high as compared to the altcoin and demand of bitcoin is high also and that gives a lot of rise in prices and all the qualities you are looking in a coin are already in bitcoin so grab it faster otherwise prices will go high.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:04:09 AM

If i ever think on investing in a coin. I search about it's goals, whether the coin that's created is really needed or not. And look up for some similar projects. If there is really a good purpose for creating the coin, i then research about the developers and their team. How they work, are they user friendly, hardworking and all that stuff. Then, i list down reasons, that why would investors like to invest in that particular coin, what makes it different from others, list down it's pros and cons. And then, if the overall result or outcome is positive, then only i get a little satisfied before investing.
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

The experience of the team, the vision, and the method make me trust in a new altcoin. If any coin has a good 3 factors, it will succeed.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

Most shit alt coins have anonymous developers (who are mostly 16/18 years old kids) who hides their identity. They make coins which are completely identical to the current successful coins with no contributions at all.
If the new alt coin has active developers who are not afraid to reveal themselves, and has a active community, I would say those coins are trust-able.
Even if the developers are active ones, I would really still want to check their history before I move on. So many developers have revealed themselves and at the end nothing to show for it.

Some even go as long as creating fake professional profile on LinkedIn and then the activities and the endorsement of skills end up giving them up.

lots of people have fallen for this, but it is just one thing an investor should always check out first. I would rather take my chances to see the development of the coin once it is listed after a while and the activities of the developers toward it before investing in it, even if it is higher at that time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:47:23 AM

Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project. Then comes the part where I go through the whitepaper and set a potential gauge for the coin depending upon which the size of my investment lies. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
These are just some basic factors I believe everyone should go through and research before 'trusting' any altcoin in the market.
yeah investigate every person that involves in ICO .thier backround and credibility to handle a project.lots of way to find each personalities they must be reliable enough to be trusted with our investment,because this days more and more scam ico thats creating shit campaigns..and thats what we really need to have a regulatory commission so those damn scammers wont have lots of victim for the future
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

More on reading into it. The details, the rules which I need to understand the most. The background and the most important is the method, for giving me a plenty of investment and the profit for me to keep.. is the way make me trust a new altcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

yes i search if the developer is good to handle their coins and they continue to expand their coins like xrb and eth.Try to search this two coins they continue to grow like bitcoin i think in no time this two will be good as bitcoin.You can read the community of the xrb coins and they have goid developer
In my opinion, there is no point of trusting some new coin. You actually need to wait for some good period of time before investing into some newly introduced coin. It is because of the reason that you never know how that newly introduced coin will behave in the future.

So till the time you are not sure about this thing that investing in that coin will help you earn some good amount of profit, do not invest in it.
Most people always prefer to thread this part than trying to invest in a coin with not much of a known team.
Definitely, there are some ICOs I have invested in before and this is as a result of the team and I have never regretted it but even if a project sounds nice, the question is, do they have a good team to pull it off and make something good out of it ?

If I cannot trust that, then I will rather wait to see the development of the coin in a long while before I deep my hands into it.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

For me the best thing which can be trusted is the crowd of the users because if more users are in the market for a specific altcoins it’s mean that there is something in that altcoins. Crypto currency is as a whole profitable and trusted coins. I like to invest in the new altcoins which is cheap in the start.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:18 PM

I don't just trust new altcoins immediately. I find it more convenient if I hear a lot of good feedbacks from other people who already risked using it. A good altcoin will definitely be the content of a lot of threads in here. I read a lot to know.
Yeaa not much we can do to verify things technically , just do your own research by reading isn't a bad way.
Rather than make a baseless speculation picking altcoins randomly etc. Know the core developer , are they have a lot of supports since the announcement and what the mission behind altcoin invention could be a little example to take it as a serious consideration.
i think a lot of the things matters. matter is that it has the quality that I am looking for like great functionality, good team, good track record etc. I do some research on the new altcoin, read their whitepapers if what they are claiming is realistic and analyze the future value of altcoin. All of these matters in it and every one who invest in any ICO check all of those things mentioned above because we know alot of ICO are scam and people are very protective to invest in a new coin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:23 PM

I trust a coin if it has active developers, with quick response to members. And then I also read their platform of why they made new coins. I also look at the Announcement thread when their product is popular.
The reason why some people have been a victim of scams so far is because they have failed to do most of these things you have mentioned. Some just go through the ICOs, look at some with very good graphics and chances of people liking them and then they just invest in the project.

The team that you are leaving your funds in their hands is the first on the list to find more about as they are the ones you are trusting to leave your funds with as anyone can just come up with a good whitepaper and graphics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: