Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:56:25 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 04:36:52 PM by fpex

Ethereum Gold spiked up to .18 cents today.

Once EGOLD hits coinmarketcap, it will spike up the same and more.
Expect .50 cents + spike up quickly, as they are the copy-cat and
don't have the EGOLD name.

we do need volume and activity. I had a few ETHG and got rid of them at a lower value (not that it made any difference).
Still ETHD was a bit more active also egold has too many concentrated sales, they shoudl be more spreaded and less wall like. Nobody is going to spend 21 ETH in a spike, but 5 x 4 yes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

Ethereum Gold spiked up to .18 cents today.

Once EGOLD hits coinmarketcap, it will spike up the same and more.
Expect .50 cents + spike up quickly, as they are the copy-cat and
don't have the EGOLD name.

we do need volume and activity. I had a few ETHD and got rid of them at a lower value (not that it made any difference).
Still ETHD was a bit more active also egold has too many concentrated sales, they shoudl be more spreaded and less wall like. Nobody is going to spend 21 ETH in a spike, but 5 x 4 yes

This week we should have the whitepaper and roadmap published, which will help the activity of our token, as you guys will be able to share your thoughts and ideas about our whitepaper. I believe that will help a lot, as more people will know our clear goals of mass adoption and how we hope to get there.

Also, we will be adding eGold to more exchanges and adding new marketing materials (new ANN, videos and articles) in the next weeks. At the same time, EtherDelta can be a bit frustrating to understand for many traders, so once we are in a bigger (and easier to use) exchange we should see much more activity.
fpex

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:38:24 PM

Feel free to ask for help with certain things, the key is building a group of people supporting the coin. I do not know how many drops there were, but an active telegram channel would also help. If you have no time to moderate, just ask for help there also.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:37:18 AM

Feel free to ask for help with certain things, the key is building a group of people supporting the coin. I do not know how many drops there were, but an active telegram channel would also help. If you have no time to moderate, just ask for help there also.

Yes, I just think it'd be better to focus more in those things once we release the whitepaper and roadmap (that should be this week), so we can all work together toward those goals.

UPDATE
We just paid a premium listing on YoBit, so hopefully by next week we should be listed on YoBit too!
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:29:17 AM

Yes, I just think it'd be better to focus more in those things once we release the whitepaper and roadmap (that should be this week), so we can all work together toward those goals.

UPDATE
We just paid a premium listing on YoBit, so hopefully by next week we should be listed on YoBit too!

plans next week go yobit dev? it is great for market development. . .
hopefully with yobit entry can boost the price EGOLD good luck #egoldteam

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

UPDATE

Yes, they say that it should take 7 business days max, so hopefully next week we should be on YoBit.

Also, we are releasing our whitepaper and roadmap very soon, along with more exchanges and marketing materials!
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

Hello egold team, I am yet to get my airdrop, i sent you a mail with my eth address, though you replied, i am yet to g get the airdrop in my wallet
fpex

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

UPDATE

Yes, they say that it should take 7 business days max, so hopefully next week we should be on YoBit.

Also, we are releasing our whitepaper and roadmap very soon, along with more exchanges and marketing materials!

That is truly nice dev!
But you need ti have a more active telegram, need help?
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

UPDATE

That is truly nice dev!
But you need ti have a more active telegram, need help?

Yes, once we release the whitepaper and roadmap we can focus more on that. Also, I believe that many of the things we are mentioning on the whitepaper will excite our token holders and grow our community.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:56:33 PM

A small preview of our whitepaper!

We can't wait to show you our detailed whitepaper and road map!

Do you speak any languages other than English? Please contact us to help us manage the Twitter feeds of eGold in other languages and translation of our marketing materials to spread eGold's mission around the world!
fpex

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

Do you speak any languages other than English? Please contact us to help us manage the Twitter feeds of eGold in other languages and translation of our marketing materials to spread eGold's mission around the world!

I can help in italian
DraxCoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:47:55 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNK1HooV4AADyCy.jpg

The artwork looks great! I hope the whitepaper details how you will set yourself apart from the 100 other ERC20 tokens that also act as a currency.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

The artwork looks great! I hope the whitepaper details how you will set yourself apart from the 100 other ERC20 tokens that also act as a currency.

Thank you! And yes, we are going to work towards mass adoption in different fields, and we are explaining that in our whitepaper too!
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Egold i see on etherdelta price is stable , i think this token is potensial for raise up
and then this token was come on market , hope can to be come on big exchange ,
and more community for supporting

tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:18:31 PM

any news for new exchange?like yobit, cryptopia, etc

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:04:04 PM

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!
fpex

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!

very nice, hope it wll works out well
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
this is good news, dev is very concerned for the continuation of this project and hopefully this project will be better in the future

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
cryptomania2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

Very few know about EGOLD now. Once it hits coinmarketcap, it will shot up quickly and no return! Load the boat before coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: