Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

Hey it’s @cryptomickey from CryptoFacto.

I do a new series of short videos, where I discuss the fundamentals of brand new and / or microcap crypto projects to determine, if they are poor / scammy / or really promising.

$EGOLD scored 93% “Oustanding”.. the only minor red flag was the lack of a visible team.

I’m a big fan of the project.. great work dev!

Watch the video here, and please share, like and subscribe to my channel if you like it!

https://youtu.be/XrQGZrGkyuw

Thanks
Mike

Thanks for the video Mike, very interesting analysis, and we are glad that you chose to feature us! Especially for a new coin like us, exposure to new audiences always help.

We will keep being very active on social media and here so that you guys don't miss any of our updates!
cf_mm

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:05:15 AM

Yobit feels like a coin graveyard to me. Coinexchange is where all the action is, Cryptopia second.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

Yobit feels like a coin graveyard to me. Coinexchange is where all the action is, Cryptopia second.

Yeah, CoinExchange will be next after YoBit. YoBit has big volume and also, we need to be in an exchange where people can easily buy eGold, many people have been telling us that they want to buy eGold but that they find EtherDelta very confusing. We are also talking to other exchanges so we should have that covered!
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

supply a little coin but the price is still too cheap may be true need listed in cryptopia or other markets so the price goes up

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

will there be mining of your token?
Jan_dG

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

EtherDelta is too difficult and too much work.
I want to buy EGOLD through a classic platform, and pay with bitcoin.

And yes, here too, some think that EGOLD is scam.
I don't know, but it looks pretty good.

I want to invest a little, a small amount of money I can lose.
But not at EtherDelta.

If someone tells me how to buy EGOLD with BTC, in a simple way, I'll buy them.
Propeg

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

Unlikely.
As far as i know the whole supply was openly distributed among the people during an airdrop.
Jan_dG

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

Sometimes I get tired of bitcoin and digital money.
It's like the real world ... just a handful of people get rich.

The real philosophy behind bitcoin and many digital coins no longer exists.
Trading bitcoin and digital money is just an empty game.

I hope for real functional projects, and useful coins for everyone.
No baked air.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Unlikely.
As far as i know the whole supply was openly distributed among the people during an airdrop.

No, 20,000,000 is the total supply and there won't ever be any more.
Mellor46

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

Guys, I believe in you! I'm holding 1000 tokens. Waiting for Yobit!  Grin
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

Guys, I believe in you! I'm holding 1000 tokens. Waiting for Yobit!  Grin

Same ere holding 12000 and doing some buy and sell at the moment.
sharegull

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying eGold: https://getcrypto.info/egold/

thank you for your response I have ehterdelta account and placed order from ehterdelta ETH coins are taken but EGOLD is not received I have attached the hash code for your information. It would be much appreciated if i you send EGOLD to my ehter delta wallet

Thank you
----------------------------------------

TxHash:    0x7860ff2d629aa207bf6bbdd5d91deb6cdd9efe1a8c6abf2637db7c447e188979

Block Height:4471486 (4462 block confirmations)

TimeStamp:17 hrs 27 mins ago (Nov-01-2017 05:33:02 PM +UTC)

I'd recommend to read that guide that another user just posted and if there are problems, contact EtherDelta. They have a thread on here and also their Reddit tends to be very helpful to solve problems.

Unfortunately we can't help much as it is a decentralized exchange and we don't have direct contact with them, we also requested them to add our token by simply messaging them on Reddit, which seemed very helpful.

Hi investors be-aware of these robbers they are the same people who have launched EBTE, IBTC, EGOLD, EGAS, iBTC, Fujinto, eReal, iEthereum, Etherum silver, Ethereum Lite, Bitcoin red, Ethereum Blue and lot more others. Do not invest in these coins you will lose your money. Stay away from these robbers
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

supply a little coin but the price is still too cheap may be true need listed in cryptopia or other markets so the price goes up

Yes, hopefully YoBit will add us soon, as many people have interest in eGold but since the trading is only done on EtherDelta by now it is discouraging for many traders, as it tends to be complicated and confusing to use because it is a decentralized exchange.

We are also talking to many other exchanges that could be interested in eGold.
DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying eGold: https://getcrypto.info/egold/

thank you for your response I have ehterdelta account and placed order from ehterdelta ETH coins are taken but EGOLD is not received I have attached the hash code for your information. It would be much appreciated if i you send EGOLD to my ehter delta wallet

Thank you

I'd recommend to read that guide that another user just posted and if there are problems, contact EtherDelta. They have a thread on here and also their Reddit tends to be very helpful to solve problems.

Unfortunately we can't help much as it is a decentralized exchange and we don't have direct contact with them, we also requested them to add our token by simply messaging them on Reddit, which seemed very helpful.

Hi investors be-aware of these robbers they are the same people who have launched EBTE, IBTC, EGOLD, EGAS, iBTC, Fujinto, eReal, iEthereum, Etherum silver, Ethereum Lite, Bitcoin red, Ethereum Blue and lot more others. Do not invest in these coins you will lose your money. Stay away from these robbers

The dev has nothing to do with how people interact and trade using Ether Delta. It's up to the user to understand the exchange before trading to ensure they are doing it properly. I have been trading EGOLD on Ether Delta since it was listed with no problems. From everything I've seen so far, the EGOLD token and these devs seem pretty legitimate compared to the countless scams out there. It's not fair to lump this team in with all those other coins you have listed, as I have found no relationship between this dev team and those coins. Please, everyone DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
sharegull

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

Yes, hopefully YoBit will add us soon, as many people have interest in eGold but since the trading is only done on EtherDelta by now it is discouraging for many traders, as it tends to be complicated and confusing to use because it is a decentralized exchange.

It is clear that ETH is gone to their account and i have attached the hash code as a proof. They are not legit and defiantly will deceive the investors.
proflex

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Good Luck for your project , waiting your upcoming listing in other exchanger.
Propeg

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

It is clear that ETH is gone to their account and i have attached the hash code as a proof. They are not legit and defiantly will deceive the investors.

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange everyone should wait for a "normal" exchange if they are unsure about their abilities to use ED properly...i guess many other had this problem in the past try to search for an answer in an etherdelta support Q/A site.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

Thank you

The dev has nothing to do with how people interact and trade using Ether Delta. It's up to the user to understand the exchange before trading to ensure they are doing it properly. I have been trading EGOLD on Ether Delta since it was listed with no problems. From everything I've seen so far, the EGOLD token and these devs seem pretty legitimate compared to the countless scams out there. It's not fair to lump this team in with all those other coins you have listed, as I have found no relationship between this dev team and those coins. Please, everyone DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Hi again,
We don't have any control over transactions, EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange. I am sure though that they will do their best to help you out with your problem. The best solution, as we pointed out earlier, is to contact EtherDelta. You can either start a thread on their Reddit explaining your problem (https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/) or go in their chat (https://gitter.im/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io).
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:51:08 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:05:46 AM by eGoldTeam

Good Luck for your project , waiting your upcoming listing in other exchanger.

Thank you! Hopefully we will get listed on YoBit this week as we already paid the fee. We are also in the talks with many other exchanges!

UPDATE

We just wanted to share some of the screens we are working on for our mobile app. Obviously, the design will be way better than this first protodesign, but just to give you guys an idea of some of the features our apps will have. Hope you guys like it!

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

I am glad the you started a new trend, I participated in this airdrop. The distribution was very fair. I hope you will get listed on cryptopia. Are there any plans to have the token listed there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: